I’m afraid there aren’t any decent hotels within walking distance to the meeting.
However, here are some pointers to help you:
Transport links are pretty good to Denmark Hill.
A few area suggestions:
- London Victoria is only 11 minutes by overground train.
- Central London is also good as there are lots of buses (esp Waterloo/South Bank area/London Bridge areas – 25 – 30 min bus ride depending on traffic).
- Also, King’s Cross St Pancras/Blackfriars area is good as there are also direct trains to Denmark Hill (approx. 15–20 mins).
- I recently visited the Crowne Plaza in Blackfriars, which seemed really nice, opposite Blackfriars Station with direct trains to Denmark Hill.
- I use the Novotel Waterloo hotel for our guest speakers and the rates are very reasonable for London. However, there is not direct transport to the venue (I ferry the speakers via taxi)
- If you would prefer an apartment feel, I can recommend Dolphin House, Pimlico. The number 185 bus nearby stops at Denmark Hill
I hope this helps. Please do contact me if you require any further assitance