One of the twins and one of the one BR apartments are occupied on a month-to-month tenancy. LISTING BY: KELLER WILLIAMS RLTY LANDMARK, Red Brick Homes In New York Homes for Sale, Views overlooking central park homes in New York, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 2 Turner Rd Pearl River, NY for sale in Chestnut Ridge, New York, 830 Woods End Ct, Collegeville, PA in Arcola, Pennsylvania. Dave and Sunny. Renovations were started but need to be completed. 33/22/78. The finest compliment I can receive is a referral from my clients and friends. Hes respectful, caring and funny!! WALK to Brooks Lake Raised Ranch is DOUBLE thepleasure as a Bountiful BEAUTY. Home For Sale In East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania - Opportunity! Nazareth Pennsylvania Homes for Sale 24 total properties More results Sort By: Recently Listed Virtual Tour 1 of 50 OPEN HOUSE: Saturday 4/22 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM $550,000 5 Beds 2.1 Baths 2,874 Sq.Ft. Home For Sale In East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Opportunity! Ft. 1804 Meadow Ridge Ct, Lower Saucon Twp, PA 18015 In Law Suite - Bethlehem Home for Sale: Solid brick 3 bed, 2 bath home in desirable Bethlehem Township. Walking Distance to Fawn Hill Family Park! The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Love his energy.- Pat, Mark works and communicates well with us. I sell between 7 and 11 million dollars in real estate each year. Courtesy Of Coldwell Banker Heritage Real Estate, Courtesy Of David A Lichtenwalner Realty Inc/ DBA Prudential Choice Properties, Courtesy Of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Valley Partners, There are 19 real estate listings found in. All rights reserved. Parking is plentiful, and the property has mother-daughter potential. Sale or rent to own! Faith Sarisky Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. The units need work but have the potential to be a money maker. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. Get notified when we have new listings available for mother daughter house in pa. By creating this email alert, you agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy. Mark was very professional and prompt with everything. Unique opportunity to own both halves of a double PLUS two one bedroom apartments over top of separate one car garages. 5 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Home located in the Nazareth Borough. Selling the Lehigh ValleyOne yard at a time. This property could be used as a mother/daughter or in-law suite set up. I would definitely recommend Mark to others.-Tony and Lori, Mark was wonderful when we were buying our first home. Investment Opportunity in Nazareth school District!!! 4387 Vista Dr, Lower Nazareth Twp, PA 18064-9646, 4584 Steuben Rd, Lower Nazareth Twp, PA 18020-9639, 26--28 Park St, Nazareth Borough, PA 18064-2812, 511 Ashwood Dr, Bushkill Twp, PA 18064-8885, 222 Cherry Hill Rd, Bushkill Twp, PA 18064-8845, 323 Robin Dr, Bushkill Twp, PA 18064-9177, 6147 Sullivan Trl, Bushkill Twp, PA 18064, Bushkill Center Rd #1, Bushkill Twp, PA 18064, Bushkill Center Rd, Bushkill Twp, PA 18064, 537 S Green St, Nazareth Borough, PA 18064-2707, 810 Clearfield Rd, Bushkill Twp, PA 18064, 317 Clearview Ave, Bushkill Twp, PA 18064-1202, 0 Gun Club Rd, Upper Nazareth Twp, PA 18064. Based on Redfin calculations of home data from MLS and/or public records. He found us the perfect home for our growing hamily. Price cut: $14,800 (Apr 12) 32 Cobble Creek Dr, Tannersville, PA 18372. 3 bdrm, 2 1/2 bath home, 2 car garage plus 24 x 32 Pole barn plus one Bdrm efficiency Apt in basement offering great mother/daughter house you will find a loft style 1 bed, family room, summer kitchen and full bath and this home also has a 2 driveway! Rare Nazareth house offering 2-3 bedrooms, 2 FULL BATHROOMS, 1 half bathroom, and 2 kitchens! Find your dream home in Nazareth using the tools above. I am a member currently sitting on the board of directors for the Lehigh Valley Association of Realtors. Vicki. Upon entering this home through the Two-Car Garage, you'll find a spacious gourmet Kitchen with an island that has a overhang for seating, a Nook area, a Walk-In Pantry, and a Butler's Pantry. Listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate. !-- Jason, Mark was extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of the sale of my house. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Nazareth with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. He's super personable and a pleasure to work with. Our team has a wealth of experience in the mobile home market and can provide you with a fair cash offer for your property. All rights reserved. Boasting over 6000 square feet of living space, this home offers plenty of room for the whole family to spread out and enjoy. We were super happy with the great job you did in marketing our home Mark. Welcome to your dream home! Updated on demand gas furnace. Both sides are available for purchase, and each have 5 Bedrooms with multiple bathrooms. The first house he showed us was the one! You can unsubscribe at any time. This is a gorgeous home that has been upgraded with extreme quality and thought. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Welcome to Mobile Home Matadors, the go-to destination for those looking to sell their mobile home. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Also listed on MLS 714119 & MLS 714116 This lot has no improvements LOW TAXES. Approximately 46% of Nazareth homes are owned, In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. Realtor.com wants to make sure you can search multi family homes with ease. 18064, Nazareth, Northampton County, PA . The kitchen has been updated with granite counters, soft close cabinets and stainless steel GE appliances! I just want to thank you for helping us throughout all of this. 136 Longview Lane, Pocono Pines, PA 18350 - Opportunity! Or perfect investment rental property. Gretchen, Mark was wonderful! Fantastic location within the highly rated Nazareth School District. Find Homes for Sale with In-Law Suites in Chester, Delaware and Montgomery County- Use the best MLS search tool in the Philadelphia Suburbs. 1 acre of land. He will get it sold!! 2 detached single family homes on one deed. Also includes 27-29 Parkside Street. To verify enrollment eligibility for a property, contact the school directly. 2 kitchens. Embrace the warmth and comfort of the large living room, highlighted by a beautiful Bay window. Sara Smith-Katz Renovations were started but need to be completed. Head up the open staircase and enter your opulent Ow, Cleared 3.7 acre level lot located in The Nazareth School District. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY AND THE NEW YORK STATE FAIR HOUSING NOTICE. The upstairs has a Juliet balcony with a sitting area overlooking the main floor. An unfinished room in the lower level could easily be converted into a 5th bedroom or office. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. All lots have been perked and vary on type of system. Both full bathrooms have been renovated as well! A supermarket is generally reachable within a reasonably short walk from any location in this part of the Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton metropolitan area. Huge space with mother be separate living/mother daughter suite. This browser is no longer supported. Mother Daughter - New York Real Estate 264 results Sort: Homes for You 28 Old Route 401, Greenville, NY 12083 LISTING BY: COLDWELL BANKER PRIME $349,555 6 bds 3 ba 4,412 sqft - House for sale 229 days on Zillow 281 Woodhull Avenue, Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776 LISTING BY: REALTY CONNECT USA LI INC $499,888 6 bds 2 ba -- sqft - House for sale My name is Mark Lutz. -Mark and Mary Ellen. He kept me abreast with any changes that occurred promptly and fully explained all steps in detail. Inside you'll have plenty of space for entertaining or relaxing in the large kitchen that flows nicely into the spacious family room and dining room area. When we sell our house I would definitely get Mark. Single Family home can be used as mother-daughter. 1 car garage and a private fenced in yard all in Nazareth School District! Thank you, Mark . Check out this amazing mother-daughter home! Each office is independently owned and operated. Custom crafted by the accomplished designer/builder, studio26 homes, this Award-Winning passive-inspired home is the perfect blend of minimalist light-filled modern architecture and comfortable, energy-efficient, eco-friendly living. marin and antonia. $53,000. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. This well mother-daughter unit with one bedroom and bath, plus immaculately labeled laundry and utility room. Gorgeous scratch resistant luxury plank floors on the main first floor, good looking hardwood staircase as well as neutral and plush carpets on the second floor. Real Estate Services I service. - jen and adam. Find your dream home in Nazareth using the tools above. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our. Possible Mother/daughter set up with proper permits entertaining and relaxation the Merrick model showcases the popular open concept floor plan. BrokersRealty.com - Stroudsburg. He made sure everything went smooth and fell into place. Great starter home or retirement. NEW OPEN SUN, 11-1PM FORECLOSURE. This year things changed in our lives with the military and needed to sell and you were there each and every step of the way. Nothing to do but move in and enjoy the benefits of one floor living in this beautiful home. Priced to sell quickly. Originally built as the Rising Sun Inn, this historic property has been meticulously updated and maintained, while still retaining its original charm and character. Terrific location, easy commute, minutes to Jacobsburg State park. Kelly, We appreciate all you do for us,youre the best!! This borough is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Nice lot. I will always recommend Mark to everyone I know who is buying or selling a home. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. (No refrigerator or stove in 2nd kitchen) New roof and windows in 2017. Finally, green spaces, such as Nazareth Community Park and Essroc Fields, are very well-spread out and there are a few of them close by for residents to enjoy, making them easy to get to. This property could be Approximately 46% of Nazareth homes are owned, Conveniently located near Route 33, yet sits peacefully across from Bushkill Creek.