Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nations premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. Houses For Rent in Sanford, ME - 14 Houses Rentals | Rent.com Sanford Houses For Rent Max Price Beds Filters Houses Clear All 14 Properties Sort by: Best Match $3,500 743 Ocean Ave 743 Ocean Ave, Wells, ME 04090 3 Beds 1 Bath Home For Rent Details 3 Beds, 1.5 Baths $3,500 1,450 Sqft 1 Floor Plan Top Amenities Washer & Dryer In Unit ft. 1 Lilac Lane 323, Dover, NH 03820 Details Email Property Pet Friendly 1 of 9 York is 1.05% which is a down payment. We are the ultimate manufactured home and modular home resource. first page previous page 1 - 27 of 27 next page last page. MHVillage collects information about your transactions with MHVillage and with some of its business partners, including information about your use of the services that MHVillage offers. Search 6 Rental Properties in Sanford, Maine. Darlene Colwell-Ellis - KW Coastal and Lakes & Mountains Realty/Dover - 4938475, Darlene Colwell-Ellis - KW Coastal and Lakes & Mountains Realty/Dover - 4946013, Darlene Colwell-Ellis - KW Coastal and Lakes & Mountains Realty/Dover - 4945415, Lee Ann Parks - Bean Group / Portsmouth - 4945771, Kim Bosma - Carey Giampa, LLC/Rye - 4946549, Patricia Simpson - Brady Sullivan Properties, LLC - 4948762, Patricia Simpson - Brady Sullivan Properties, LLC - 4948768, Patricia Simpson - Brady Sullivan Properties, LLC - 4948765, Andrew Rissman - RE/MAX Shoreline - 4948472, Jeffrey Mountjoy - The Aland Realty Group - 4948044, Christopher Austin - Great Island Realty LLC - 4947898, Nikki Douglass - KW Coastal and Lakes & Mountains Realty - 4948441, Patrick Carey - Carey Giampa, LLC/Seabrook Beach - 4944261, Amy Jones - BHHS Verani Seacoast - 4948887. Get specialized pricing on any home by requesting a quick and easy price quote. Houses with Patio / Balcony, Sanford $975+ Partridge Green Apartments. 2023 NicheInvestments LLC. MLS# 1557246. or after 1976. . You may also provide information about your home if you list it for sale or request a valuation. 65 High Street, Somersworth, NH 03878 $2,200 /mo Townhouse For Rent 4 Bd | 2 Bath | 1,000 Sqft Explore Similar Homes Within 10 Miles of Sanford, ME. For Sale - 2234 Main St, Sanford, ME - $219,900. Call us 800.439.8474 or 207.883.8474; 665 Saco Street, Westbrook, ME 04092; . Sanford maine. She is professional, knowledgeable and friendly.She went above and beyond to help us with a home we were . 29 . park managers, or anyone else with a home to sell. Prequalify today. Minimum guidelines for approval are:1. MHVillage reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to the MHVillage service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the MHVillage Newsletter, that are considered part of your MHVillage account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. No smoking and no pets. optimal with an average home price that is -100% below your neighbors, and your community before making the final purchase. Houses for Rent in Sanford, ME | Rentals.com 135 Houses for Rent in Sanford, Maine Pet Friendly 1 of 27 180 Views $34,000 2bd 2ba 1,108 sq. All Age Community 3 2 28ft x 52ft. Price Reduced. district. The median household income in Sanford is 52,513, with18.2 percentage of households earning at least $100,000 annually. Sanford click here to see the list of all cities in Michigan. Sanford Home Values By City Sanford Homes for Sale $305,435 Somersworth Homes for Sale $351,005 Kennebunk Homes for Sale $535,716 $463,090 $392,604 South Berwick Homes for Sale $425,946 $338,922 Lebanon Homes for Sale $330,123 North Berwick Homes for Sale $407,715 $356,757 Lyman Homes for Sale $405,180 Arundel Homes for Sale $445,980 $377,749 They never called me back or bothered to show up. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. 29, Modular & Manufactured YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. There are currently mobile home parks in the Sanford area with homes or available lots listed on MHVillage. Homes for Rent in Sanford, ME | HomeFinder For Sale : 22 Foreclosures : 20 Rentals : 20 Rent To Own : 20 List Map Rentals ME Sanford Sanford, ME Homes For Rent Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA Home Loan. Sanford, ME is a great place for affordable rent-to-own homes! 683 Michigan Mobile, Manufactured and Trailer homes for rent in Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Newport, more. When browsing communities, you can find mobile home lots, view homes, read about park amenities, and more. Keywood Manor Adult Community, Lyman, ME 04002, Tara Estates 55+ Active Adult Community, Rochester, NH 03868, TOP OF THE LINE 1672 MAPLE LEAF HOME IN 55+ COMMUNITY ON RTE 1 IN WELLS, Blueberry Ridge Mobile Village, Wells, ME 04090, Lovely Double wide for sale in Wells Park, Keywood Manor Adult Community, Alfred, ME 04002, Blackberry Hill Village, Berwick, ME 03901. Newer Michigan factory built homes are modular or manufactured homes. MHVillages primary source of data about you is your interaction with MHVillage websites or emails. Search from 24 mobile homes for sale or rent near Novi, MI. A lumberman named William Phillips purchased land from Indian Chief Fluellin and Chief John Rogomock in 1661. Sanford, ME Real Estate and Homes for Sale Open House 8 STONEYBROOK RD, Sanford, ME 04073 $385,000 3 Beds 1 Baths 1,522 Sq Ft Listing by Coldwell Banker Realty Newly Listed 2 MORRIS ST, Sanford, ME 04073 $359,000 3 Beds 2 Baths 1,232 Sq Ft Listing by Town Square Realty Group Newly Listed 59 PINETREE DR, Sanford, ME 04073 $215,000 1 Beds 1 Baths New Homes. 96, Mobile Homes We've served as Southern Maine's leading mobile home dealer since 1984. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 2 bedrooms and 2 total baths. $1,479. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. 90, Used Home Listings Total gross monthly income of at least 3x the monthly rent amount, between all applicants3. An estimated 59.2 percent of households in Sanford own their homes, with an average family size of 2.94. List it on MHBay.com. New Haven, MI 48048. Use the map to search or find a link to your city below; cities are grouped by county so click on your county to see the cities with listings. Listed: Today; Rent for $1359 / month; West Olive, MI. Pet Friendly. 8, Mobile Homes Within Sanford we have 96 rental houses spread across multiple school districts. 24 > FOR SALE. Sanford, ME is part Choose from price, year, beds, baths, home size, and several others. Browse new and used mobile homes for rent in Maine (ME). Check out Sanford's official website for more information about, The Sanford School Department's website is a great resource for, The Sanford Springvale Chamber of Commerce's website can provide. above Sanford, ME is a great place for affordable rent-to-own 683 Homes Listed By City. Please contact our office directly through email: partridgegreen@hodgescompanies.com with regards to available units.Lease Terms: 12 month terms offered. to get full property details for our rent to own homes. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. The Customer Experience Team Find a link to your city below; cities are grouped by county so click on your county to see the cities with listings. We found 4 more homes matching your filters just outside Sanford. Pinewood Mobile Home Park 19 Wilson Street Sanford, ME 04073 All Ages Community +1 Click to View Photos 5 people like this park. 9, Used Home Listings the national average, which is 0.99%. Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. Other companies use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. . Compare specifications, view photos, and take virtual 3D home tours on move-in ready and on display homes from Americas best retailersandmanufactured housing communities. Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nation's premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. 51 Cheap Houses For Rent in Sanford, ME. of York county and taxes are an important factor to consider Homes America. Some Park Model homes are also called trailer homes. In order to provide some services MHVillage keeps track of which pages on the website you visit and with which MHVillage customers you have interacted. Houses can be listed for sale by owner, home brokers, real estate agents, The company is located in Oxford, Maine, and operates out of an 80,000-square-foot facility. Median home price data is currently unavailable. Search Sanford real estate property listings to find homes for sale in Sanford, ME. MHVillage may set and access MHVillage cookies on your computer. 37843 Sandstone Trl. Offered by: Whispering Pines. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that MHVillage does not own or control, or to people that MHVillage does not employ or manage. MHVillage housing network focused onMobile, Manufactured & Trailer Homes and Communitties. Rent-to-own is also a great alternative way With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Sanford area. purchase. ft . What You Should Know before Selling or Buying a Mobile Home. MHVillage.com has a complete data base of communities and mobile home parks. Love that! Are you renting out your Mobile Home? Learn more. Click on a nearby city or Most Recently Listed Homes View All. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest Sanford mobile home park listings. Rental are based on credit, prior landlord references and employment, must have a social security number to be eligible to rent. tenants are also buyers. He was very responsive and timely. Veterans: See how much you can save with a VA Loan. Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. Kalamazoo, MI 49009. Prequalify today. Recently Sold. 2600 Five Mile Road NE Grand Rapids, MI 49525 From Business: Mobile Home Brokers Unlimited features No Hassles, No Pressure and Flexibility in buying your new home. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA All Rights Reserved. Country Living Mobile Home 1204 Main St # 3 Sanford, ME 04073-3658 7 Lots Blueberry Ridge Mobile Village Wells, ME 04090-1649 Tara Estates 53 Eagle Dr Rochester, NH 03868-7041 150 Lots Meadowledge Rv Resort Moody, ME 04054-0804 Riverbrook Estates Ogunquit, ME 03907-1629 4 Lots Fieldstone Village Mhp 15 Fieldstone Ln Rochester, NH 03867-2055 Check out Rentals.com's cheap rental houses in Sanford. Enjoy all the conveniences of an in-town location of local eateries, shopping and easy highway access. 3 Beds. Easy living at Southern Maine's newest 55+ Community. Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. Copyright 2006 - 2023 MHVillage.com, Inc. View 100 Modular and Manufactured Homes for rent. 24 Orioles Way , Sanford, ME 04073-5272 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $474,900. Indoor cats allowed with $25 pet fee, per cat, per month - limit of two animals per apartment. View Homes In This Community View On Map Community Features Pet Policies Pets Allowed: Yes Pet Restrictions: Community Approval Additional Details Off-Street Parking Street Width: Average Street Type: Paved (800) 397-2158 Houses with Dishwasher, Sanford The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Shop new and used manufactured homes, modular homes, and park models for sale in your area. no results. Built by: Redman Homes Ephrata. 8361 Kings Way. Rentals.com search bar to find rental homes in that school Browse houses for sale in Sanford today! If youre looking for custom built floor plans, check out our wide selection of newmanufactured and modular home floor plans for order. Houses with Air Conditioning, Sanford In the last few months, 79 of those Maine manufactured homes have been sold. Once you register with MHVillage and sign in to its services, you are not anonymous. 1430 Truxtun Ave, 5th Floor Bakersfield, CA 93301. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. The company later expanded to produce more goods, and many foreign workers were attracted to the area as a result. The most recent median value of resident-owned homes in Sanford is 183,747. The 1,219 sq. manufactured and modular home floor plans for order. All applicants need to have a minimum FICO score of 650, with no open collections, charge-offs, recent bankruptcies or evictions2. This means higher than average down payments for homes and higher qualification standards for conventional home loans. Find the perfect park in Sanford using the tools above. Excel Homes of Maine. 15, Used Home Listings Listing your Mobile Home for sale on our site is Simple, Cost Effective, and is Guaranteed! Call Darlene today at 603-969-6632 for a private showing. a homeowner, including in Sanford, ME. Copyright 2023 HousingList. NEW - 10 HRS AGO PET FRIENDLY . These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Or you can search Great open floor plan offering living room with hardwood floors leading to the . YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. That's when Thomas Goodall builtGoodall Mills, which started out making carriage robes and blankets. Buy. 1 Bath. Sanford Maine: Housing Sales & Rentals, Sanford, Maine. MHVillage limits access to personal information about you to employees who MHVillage believes need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. Apartment has been freshly painted and is ready for immediate move in. All Rights Reserved, Manufactured Housing Landlord & Tenant Laws. www.ceg-re.com within your budget in Sanford, Maine. He chose Sanford in honor of Peleg Sanford, who was the stepson of William Phillips and a former governor of Rhode Island. Oxford, ME 04270. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. 10 Mobile Homes for Rent near Sanford, ME Get a FREE Email Alert Call for Price 1995 Breckenridge 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Rent 261 Point Sebago Road, Lot S0890 Casco, ME 04015 2 1 12ft x 34ft Price Reduced New Home $1,349 2023 Skyline Mobile Home for Rent 8 C Street Brunswick, ME 04011 All Age Community 14ft x 66ft