6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, Hartland {{people.phone_number}}, {{people.full_name}}, {{community.total_homes}}, Friendly staff willing to help in any way. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. I spend time on my deck just reading or playing on my tablet with no disturbances. Perfectly nestled just outside Fenton in charming Tyrone Township, our closely-knit community makes for a perfect place to live. {{people.phone_number}} 'Sales Manager':'Sales Person'}}, {{people.full_name}}, Mobile Home for Rent Mobile Home for Sale Mobile Home Lot for Sale Mobile Home Lot for Rent Cheap House for Sale Advertise. Our home in Deerfield Estates could not make me happier. Or you can search {{item.title}}: ft. 6395 Waterford Hill Terrace, City Of The Village Of Clarkston, MI 48346 Details Email Property (844) 210-7685 Pet Friendly 1 of 35 130 Views $2,900 4bd 2.5ba 2,708 sq. Used under license. "I personally kind of like the idea of renting a house," said Township Supervisor Bill Fountain. Info@AJRHomeSales.com. Showing {{people.phone_number}} If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Home site lot rent ranges from $675 - $825 per month and includes the following: Trash pickup Water Sewer While you research where you want to rent an apartment, some of the nearby neighborhoods near Hartland are Downtown Milford, Downtown Highland, Downtown Linden, and South Side. Hartland Township trustees and planners recently reviewed concept plans for Highland Reserve, a plan for 100 homes and about 1.9 acres of commercial space on the south side of Highland Road/M-59 west of Pleasant Valley Road, near Cundy Road and the Hartland Glen Golf Course. within your budget in Hartland, Michigan. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. I love it here at Deerfield Estates. Learn more. Houses with Washer / Dryer In Unit, Do Not Share or Sell My Personal Information. Houses 3D and Video Tours, Hartland Apply Now. The people at Coventry Woods worked things out with me, and Ill never forget the day I became a homeowner rather than a renter. This beautiful, wooded community has over 480 homesites that provide affordable manufactured homes with all the modern features you desire. Lease lengths: 12 Months, Other (Seller Financing Available), Rent-to-Own. Apartments for Rent in Hartland, MI - 70 Rentals | ApartmentGuide.com Deals Special Offer Pet Friendly 7+ days ago 10+ Units Available (2) The Marquette 300 E Huron, Milford, MI 48381 1 Bed1 Bath $1,860 794-888 Sqft 3 Floor Plans 2 Beds2 Baths $2,110-$2,685 1,005-1,355 Sqft 5 Floor Plans (313) 327-1466 Check Availability Special Offer Pet Friendly Brighton, MICHIGAN 888-205-7985 SEE ALL PHOTOS Affordable Family-Friendly Living in Brighton, Michigan Bring your family home to Sylvan Glen Estates in Brighton, Michigan. "In today's market, there's probably going to be (difficulty) for anybody that wants to feel like you're living in your own home.". Contact listing agent with Point2 and get full property information. In addition to homes, the developers are eyeing about 1.9 acres on the northwest corner of the site to reserve for commercial uses. Hartland Manufactured Houses for Sale, Hartland Mobile Home Lots for Rent, Hartland Mobile Home Lots for Sale, Hartland Multi Family Housing, Hartland RV Lots for Rent, Hartland RVs for Sale, 2022 Redman Advantage Sp Ii Mobile Home for Rent, 2022 Clayton Homes Inc Mobile Home for Rent, 2023 Clayton Homes Inc Mobile Home for Rent, Browse 13 Cheap Houses for Sale Residents enjoy a wide selection of exclusive, on-site amenities: Our community is located conveniently off of US-23 in thriving Livingston County, Michigans fastest growing county. Info@AJRHomeSales.com. MLS# 20230031707. Visit our available homesites today! Brokerage. Head to the community library and enjoy a wide selection of books, media, printers, and internet services, Enjoy your next memorable family get-together at our spacious clubroom and fully-equipped kitchen, {{home.address.street}}, {{home.address.city}}, {{home.address.state}}, && (Home belongs to one of the state: `OR, DE, NV, CA` || Home belongs to `Canada`), home.address.state: {{home.address.state.toUpperCase()}}, home.address.country: {{home.address.country.toUpperCase()}}. Thats why we offer quality manufactured homes and quality communities, and thats why we emphasize quality in customer service, too. BRAND NEW CHAMPION HOME! MLS# 20230031957. ", This community is wonderful! At Cider Mill Crossings, you can make your dreams of homeownership a reality. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Searching for homes and apartments in Hartland, MI, can be frustrating. Get all your breaking news and unlimited access to our local coverage, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. {{people.phone_number}} When youre looking to get out of the city but maintain easy access to major metro areas, Hartland is one of your best options in Michigan. For Sale - 1835 Clover Ridge Dr, Hartland Township, MI - $499,900. Mobile Homes Michigan Mobile homes can be single, double, or triple wide homes built in a factory before or after 1976. Find affordable homes near you. To help narrow your search, simply enter the school name within the Non-affiliated third parties may have available homes for sale at this location that are not presented herein. Hartland Manufactured Houses for Sale, Hartland Mobile Home Lots for Rent, Hartland Mobile Home Lots for Sale, Hartland Mobile Home Parks, Hartland RV Lots for Rent, Hartland RVs for Sale, 2022 Redman Advantage Sp Ii Mobile Home for Rent, 2022 Clayton Homes Inc Mobile Home for Rent, 2023 Clayton Homes Inc Mobile Home for Rent, Browse 13 Cheap Houses for Sale Trustees had a series of questions for West about the concept, including discussions about setbacks and how Highland Reserve would connect to other future developments. Use the map to search or find a link to your city below; cities are grouped by county so click on your county to see the cities with listings. Lease Terms: 12 month leases.Pet Policy: 1 pet max. A combination of cats and dogs are permitted. ft. home is a 4 bed, 2.0 bath property. Enter the social hub of our community and meet your new neighbors, Get in shape at our state-of-the-art fitness center with brand new equipment, Calling all bookworms! And when youre searching for homes for sale in Hartland, MI, theres nothing finer than the affordable, quality homes and thriving lifestyle of Hartland Meadows, a manufactured home community. 2 CAR GARAGE, COVERED BACK DECK AND SITS ON A PRIVATE LOT! 10382 Highland Road, Hartland, MI 48353 retail space for rent. Their hospitality is beyond any words!, I have already recommended 3 people in here and 2 of them bought.. They exhaust us in their constant management of such a monumental job. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms and 3 total baths. 8378 Hogan Rd. Rental is located in Beaverton, Michigan in the 48612 zip code. - Lakefront Estates is located on the south side of Brown Street, approximately one-half mile west of downtown Beaverton. The friendly staff and the neighbors were really inviting. Browse big, beautiful photos, view detailed information about rentals . SPECIAL $3,500 REBATE WHEN YOU PURCHASE ANY NEW REDMAN INVENTORY. Mobile Home Parks . "We didn't realize there was such a demand for new single-family homes constructed for rent.". default, distress, or REO (real estate owned), You can also find Learn More, -2023/05/01 10:50:23 ==== 1969/12/31 07:00:00. Livingston County MI Houses For Rent 21 results Sort: Default 9539 Foxwell Cir LOT 218, Fenton, MI 48430 $1,500/mo 4 bds 2 ba -- sqft - Home for rent 2 days ago 2156 Steelwood Dr, Howell, MI $2,400+ 2 bds $2,700+ 3 bds $3,000+ 4 bds 15 days ago Loading. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Hartland area. 13634 Highland Rd. 4:community.total_homes}} . {{people.phone_number}} 2023 www.livingstondaily.com. Refundable Pet Deposit: 1 month deposit. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE $7,500 REBATE ON THIS SELECTED HOME! Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nations premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. They need a giant raise. Browse new and used mobile homes for rent in Michigan (MI). Cal Howell Estates your next home! Utilities: Resident Pays Heat, Resident Pays Electricity, Resident Pays Gas, Resident Pays Water, Trash Pick-up Included. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Accepts Section 8. All rights reserved. . Mobile Home for Rent Mobile Home for Sale Mobile Home Lot for Sale Mobile Home Lot for Rent Advertise. Residents enjoy ever aspect of this premier manufactured home community. I overcame a lot to get my life back on track. Find affordable homes near you. PRICE REDUCED! Earn up to $1,000 cash when you refer your family and friends to Sun. in {{community.phone_number}}. (REALCOMP) For Sale: 3 beds, 4 baths 2202 sq. What businesses might go there hasn't been determined. Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nations premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. near Hartland, MI. 3 Bedrooms. CONTACT US. Its not like an apartment stacked on top of one another, we have our own space. Township Planner Troy Langer said the commercial portion would have a separate owner. Houses with Dishwasher, Hartland 1000 thornridge dr, Grand blanc, MI 48439, 29540 citation cir, Farmington hills, MI 48331, 6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 11429 harbor cove drive, Fenton, MI 48430. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! MobileHome.net has 498 Mobile Homes for Rent near Hartland, MI. Mobile App. {{item.description}}. {{item.description}}. I grew up in this community and ended up buying my own home a few streets over from my childhood home. M-F: 9am-6pm Sat: 10am-2pm Sun: Closed 515 Mason Road. You have a vision of what you want in a home, but its not always available in existing inventory and new construction. This quiet, country setting provides residents with that cozy, small town feel with shopping, dining and cultural institutions just minutes away. Were always doing stuff here in the community, like potlucks and neighbor kids birthday parties. LOCATED ON A WOODED SITE! Pet Rent: $25/month. An error occured, Please try again later. Protect yourself from fraud. ft. house located at 9099 Hartland Rd, Fenton, MI 48430 sold for $45,000 on Jul 17, 2015. My children are able to play outside in my yard without a worry in the world. As you search for homes for sale in Hartland, MI, the quality of Hartland Meadows will shine through. Thank you for contacting us. We are located across the street from Ross Lake and within a short distance from Gladwin, Clare, Midland and Mt. * GORGEOUS 2021 4-BED HOME * FULL DRYWALL * CENTRAL AC *, * CARPORT * PERIMETER LOT * MANY UPDATES * CENTRAL AC *, * AWESOME LAYOUT * NEW ROOF 4Y * 2106sqft * LIV + FAM * FIREPLACE * CENTRAL AC *, * JUST LISTED * 3 BED 2 BATH * CENTRAL AC * HARTLAND SCHOOLS *. You can also narrow your search to show specific types of homes using the sort and filter options available. The remaining 35 homes would be for rent for an estimated $2,300 to $2,600 per month through a management company. People don't always stay at one place. ft. Check out Rentals.com's cheap rental houses in Hartland. We offer two and three bedroom homes for sale and lease. Everything from the sales experience, to the neighbors, to the clubhouse pool makes living here great! Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 3 Bed 2 Bath 2017 Skyline MobileHome.net has 392 Mobile Homes for Rent near Hartland, MI, including manufactured homes and modular homes. ft. 7868 Parshallville Rd, Hartland Twp, MI 48430 $429,900 MLS# 20230030534 Welcome to your dream home! View 524 mobile homes for rent. The amenities are first-rate! APN 47. "Our experience in this product has been, the same people that typically buy our homes, young professionals, young families, are interested in renting homes too," West said. By clicking "I accept" or using our site, you consent to the use of cookies. Flexible lease terms starting at 6 months available.Pet policy: A maximum of two pets are allowed per apartment. At AJR, we help you create the look and feel youve always wanted through our custom manufactured homes. CORNER LOT! Utilities: Resident Pays Heat, Resident Pays Electricity, Resident Pays Gas, Resident Pays Water, Trash Pick-up Included. Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. Search the most complete Parshallville, real estate listings for rent. Highland Greens Estates, Highland, MI 48357. Fill out the information below or call 10868 Hibner Rd , Hartland, MI 48353-1124 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $549,900. Our homes are very attractive, affordable and located in a charming. near Hartland, MI. Visit us and discover the affordability, the quality and the lifestyle available at Hartland Meadows. He also presented some architectural renderings of home types one- and two-story dwellings of different sizes. OPEN HOUSE: Saturday, April 29, 2023 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM. Other Amenities: Parking. Hartland, MI 48353. Only wish I had a bigger home, but nevertheless, top shelf people from management to maintenance., I am so thankful to be part of this loving Community and neighborhood. Some trustees were more open to the idea of new rental units than others. {{people.phone_number}} Info center (248) 887-1223. community office (248) 889-5181. {{people.phone_number}} Residential developers are eyeing land in Hartland Township for single-family homes, including some that would be for rent, and a commercial area. {{people.phone_number}} This browser is no longer supported. Hartland Meadows is a land-lease communitywas built in 1996. and has a total of 617 home sites. I couldnt be happier with my home, the location or the price. Houses with Patio / Balcony, Hartland Ridgewood must be the nicest manufactured home community in the state. 2019 Redman Mobile Home for Rent 264 Chevalier Drive Howell, MI 48843 All Age Community 2 2 16ft x 66ft $1,129 2022 Champion Mobile Home for Rent 176 Orleans Howell, MI 48843 All Age Community 1 1 14ft x 48ft $1,599 2022 Fairmont Mobile Home for Rent 13 Legrande West Howell, MI 48843 All Age Community 3 2 27ft x 52ft $1,549