thought an also glaring Hina. While the darkness consumes her, unbeknownst to her the moon seems to shine brighter like a gentle guiding light, In which Midnight gets laid on her birthday. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). "I got 6 sisters." I DO NOT OWN A After the attack on the Training Camp and the Raid on the League of Villain's hideout along with All Might's battle with All For One. said a laughing Katsuki. asked an angry Nezu. ', Reiko (thought): (also blushing) 'He's mysterious and I love mysterious. Izuku groaned in annoyance and gave their new friend an annoyed look. asked a shocked Kirishima. "Please tell me you don't do that." "You too, Kota." Izuku was horrified and comforted Monoma, who was crying at his past. ), (In the kitchen, he sits at the table and looks like he wants to go to sleep but Uraraka scolds him and tells him to eat his breakfast. "Todoroki, you will be with Midoriya during counseling and we're investigating your father, is that understood?" After all people like them needed to stick together, needed to rely on each other. "She's protective of him." "Nah, he's got a girlfriend. Izuku is coming home from middle school one day when he meets a certain blood crazed girl crying in an alley. asked an annoyed Artemis. they can be anything, from; DFO remarrying Miruko, to bakugou getting called out by DFO when he gets kidnapped. Now in the present, with the Quirk breaching the Singularity, the only Mutant Quirk within the depths of One For All quickly makes itself known. (He is seen having fun with kids and giving them smiles. He will bare the burdens of those around him, through grit teeth he will endure the searing hot flames of injustice. Momo was angry at her counterpart for her greediness. The students and teachers were upset by this. "Yes but she gave you the worst mistreatment to protect you from becoming a hero because of how dangerous the job is. Then why do I hear reports of missing clothing, shared shower times, and staring?" So, this is your typical Deku story, but Izuku dies from getting involved in the Sludge Villain Incident.This book will follow the main storyline of TTIGRAAS, but with a few timeskips here and there. Izuku hides his quirk in fear that he would be perceived as villainous and makes friends along his journey to become a hero. After being rescued Izuku ran away to hide himself and not hurt anyone or force himself unto women. Every girl from Izuku's universe and the other universe blushed at his exposed chest and Setsuna wolf-whistled at it. Magic comes in many different forms. It was good because his female teammates were getting creeped out by him.). Thank you so much! Other students give their respect to him. It'll be essentially Kaido from One Piece. The only girls who ever show a little respect are Ochako Uraraka and Setsuna Tokage but they also look like they will do something to him. All Might gained a shallow smile as the boy fell to a knee, perhaps a break is in order. said a nodding Hound Dog, worried for the boy's sanity. He was diagnosed as quirkless and his life came crashing down. After taking time to process and heal from the traumatic events of his high school career he returns ready to attend hero college and figure out exactly the type of man he wants to be. With the symbol of peace's death, the world began to fall apart. "It's alright but I'm just disappointed that none of the students ever found out that I was quirkless or try to give a quirkless person a chance." The girls look worried about revealing it. This book is 100% sfw and safe fo littles and caregivers to read. What if Izuku and Eijirou were stepbrothers as a result of Hisashi's infidelities? (However, two robbers burst in, angering Izuku.). His class was horrified at his tragic past and felt bad for him. All characters belong to their respected companies. The females are angry. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (79), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (216), Seihou Bukyou Outlaw Star | Outlaw Star (1), Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika | Puella Magi Madoka Magica (1), Midoriya Izuku & Usagiyama Rumi | Miruko (216), Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead & Midoriya Izuku (50), Midoriya Izuku & Takami Keigo | Hawks (42), Midoriya Izuku/Usagiyama Rumi | Miruko (41), Midoriya Izuku & Yagi Toshinori | All Might (31), Midoriya Izuku Does Not Have One for All Quirk (51), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (36), Midoriya Izuku Has One for All Quirk (22), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead & Midoriya Izuku, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead/Yamada Hizashi | Present Mic, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead/Fukukado Emi | Ms. Izuku smiled at this and hugged his children. (When they start hanging out in a bar, Izuku gets a call from his adoptive mother Midnight and she tells him that she found a cancer in her breast, making him worried.). It yearned to Save! ", Robber #1: (irritated) "Put that shit down. Shoto looked away with a blush at seeing his sister in something so revealing. The girls give an evil smirk, agreeing with that. by Chimera_Regarion. Izuku Yagi, a quickless boy forgotten by his parents and bullied by his sister and formor friend runs away and ultimately joins the Japanese Army training for over ten years and becomes an Advanced Recon Commando (ARC) trooper, an elite soldier able to adapt and act as a one man army despite not having a quick, what happens when he is given a new mission to U.A high where he reunites with his long lost family, meets a bunch of girls who fall for him and descovers a secret plot to destroy all heros. said the usually neutral Kodai. "He looks like he can handle himself." (Eventhough he's asleep, he heard all that but doesn't forgive her because she barely cared what he has to go through and didn't stop when he begged her to.). asked a worried Saiko. "Well, Dekiru's secret is out now." Aoyama felt guilt for what he did to Midoriya. "Is she also another older sister?" But with his new power putting lecherous thoughts into his head, is he sure the straight and narrow path is the best one? I'll take it off." said a glaring Aizawa, also not liking favoritism. However, Izukus desire for a true friend leads him to discover that his quirk is much more versatile than that. "Oh yeah, that's my first training place." When he looked in the mirror, he was no longer Tenko Shimura. All Might does his best to raise a child and learns what it means to be a great dad. No problem. "Because the shower part is technically sexual harassment." Hah. That's what Izuku told himself, but deep down the desire to be a hero couldn't be quelled. (On the roof, Izuku was crying because his classmates were bullying him for being quirkless. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/rsaKaVpjZp. "And I'll get fired." How do you survive that?! said an angry Aizawa. Not only at the filthy rumors but because of some hussies getting in on their territory. Their hair was curly and green and their eyes were heterochromic, one was a normal acidic green and the others eye whites were a black akin to their claws. said an agreeing Sen. (After having been cheated on by Ochako, bullied by his foster sister and classmates, neglected by All Might and Nana Shimura, and betrayed for a crime he didn't do, a tired looking Izuku sleeps besides the body of Nana after he suffocated her with a pillow for how she treated him but managed to cover it up by putting the pillow under her head.). And when she finally shows that she is more than capable to handle being a hero, she is given an offer, no one can really refuse. Spirit Fanfics e Histrias uma plataforma para autopublicao de Livros. They accept him for being quirkless and stand up for him.). One forged with his own two hands. Izuku hides his quirk in fear that he would be perceived as villainous and makes friends along his journey to become a hero. Okay maybe they don't have an ordinary life. "Yeah right, his voice is probably high pitched." "Where is she? Hope you enjoy them! said a relieved Cap. "Oh great, who is it now?" He doesn't like how quirkless people are treated and wants to beat up the students that messed with him. "Aw, Dekkon looks cuter." However, Izuku is purposefully knocked on the head by Katsuki Bakugo, making the girls and kids at the table glare. "How dare he?!" Hisashi and Inko hope their son is alright. Izuku has always been fascinated by foxes at a young age. Unfortunately, All for One has other plans for his big brother. But with the help of others will he be able to move past th. Mostly to get food and talk to Kaede. (His name was cleared of being a traitor because there was no U.A. said a confused Izuku. Let's answer the question on what would happen if Izuku Midoriya could use One For All without repercussions. Thank you so much! ", Shoto: (angry) "That little bastard rejected Fuyumi. They are unsure of what to make of him A kid in dager, a kid with a bunny quirk and a kid who is mistreated. Izuku just isn't worth anyone's love and devotion, and with the path he knows will eventually end with his demise, he knows it's all the better to not make a mark on anyone. Browse . High School, A family that hurts together stays together, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead & Midoriya Izuku & Yagi Toshinori | All Might, Past One For All Users (My Hero Academia), Established Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead/Yagi Toshinori | All Might, Aizawa picks up a kitten and unknowingly kidnaps a child, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead Training Midoriya Izuku, One For All Quirk Haunted by Past One For All Users' Ghosts (My Hero Academia), Aldera Middle School Faces Consequences (My Hero Academia), Mineta Minoru is Expelled from U.A. ", Bakugo: (smirking) "Like you bitches can scare me. (The Class 1-B girls show their swimsuits: Itsuka is wearing a white two-piece swimsuit with no straps on the top, Ibara is wearing a unique bikini top and white skirt, Setsuna is wearing a sexy green bikini, Pony is wearing a school girl swimsuit, Kodai is wearing a red sports bra and red speedo, Reiko is wearing a purple one-piece swimsuit with a black cape and black hat, Kinoko is wearing a red swim dress, and Melissa is wearing a blue two-piece swimsuit with the straps in the middle of the top.). Everyone clapped at seeing that slap part. Will Hawks be able to turn this thief into an ally or will they be something more? thought an enraged Kokoro. "Dude, Bakubro did that to you?" Setsuna was excited to adopt Kota and made Izuku the father, which he accepted. said a stern Aizawa. Some things aren't tagged but there are TW for them in the chapters in which they take place, since I can't tag it all). Ochako and Setsuna doesn't like how their husband/fianc is getting stalked by some adults and those horrible rumors. The males shake their heads at him for digging his own grave. said a guilt-ridden Nezu. However, there is one who will not waver, who will stand tall against the harsh reality of the world. (Shoto, Koda, and Sen were spared. Class 1-A students get mad at us for wanting to fight them but one of their own provoked us with his comments and started the fight back before the sports festival. said a stern Nezu. Story of how Miruko meets Midoriya two years before canon and how it affects both of their lives. "I know, Aunty Mei." ", Shindo: (sneering) "What're you f*****s looking at? said a smirking Jiro. No matter what fantasies you may conjure, no matter how hard you may work for a dream, reality will bring it all crashing down, tearing every shred of effort to pieces, laughing all the while. Please consider turning it on! However, there is one who will not waver, who will stand tall against the harsh reality of the world. Hina, Ako, and Saiko glare at this in jealousy. The characters are owned by Kohei Horikoshi. Izuku was born with a Quirk that constantly Healed him and stopped him from Ageing. (Eri and Kota came out, wearing children swimsuits.). "Good job Eri, me and your mom are proud of you." A explained who that was and everyone felt bad for Cody. He was bright in more ways than one, kind, friendly, and already had the heart of a hero in the making. ), (Izuku glares darkly as All-For-One's ghost whispers to him. "We can confirm." (She explains it's because she was scared that he would die due to being quirkless and wanted to keep him afraid of quirks but then lost control and became a bully that didn't know that she was becoming evil. ", Itsuka: (glaring) "Ibara, that wasn't funny. thought an also proud Nana. "Me and Reiko even find him attractive or whatever." How much could Miruko actually relate to this small child? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Eri and Kota hugged their daddy while crying about his tragic story. I'll be the one who protects the poor from inside my heart! said a smirking Kodai. (Shoto and his siblings also visited and gave him a cold drink. "And detective Naomasa, interrogate the teachers and have them arrested for possible child abuse or child neglect." (People who saw this cheered Izuku on and told him to not let his family fall. ), (Momo also visited but only cared about his quirk and not his mental state.). But not all Heroes are born equal and Izuku Midoriya knows this better than anyone else. Its time for Izuku to rush onto the Shinkansen with speedy goodbyes and panicked waves to Hitoshi and Shouto before he misses his train , Hitoshi hesitates. (He once appeared on Snark Chat with Bubblebass where he was insulted by titular pompous host but he showed a video of that jerk fucking his boss' wife. "That's why you hate 1-A?" Tenko picked up his fathers hand, the one Sensei had given him the night after he killed his family, and put it on his face. 'Oh great, it's that asshole.' "He's digging his own grave, isn't he?" said a smiling Toga. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. said a smiling Cuphead. One forged with his own two hands. Why don't you come over here? (The other girls gave her thumbs up but they were rudely interrupted by Bakugo, who barged in and purposefully shoved Izuku as the girls saw and glare.). Midoriya Izuku is a Ray of Sunshine Rating May Change fan comic All Might discovers a young Izuku Midoriya in AFO's base and ends up with custody of the young boy upon rescuing him. "Who's Overhaul?" asked an angry Wanda, not liking how someone stalked her sweet innocent Peter Parker. (I've tried to outline some of the stuff coming in this fic, but the tags and summary would be spoilers if i got too far into it - so instead, I'll say this'll get further from canon over time, and will probably update weekly), After jumping into the midoriya's life miruko is doing her best to be a good partner and parental figure, Btw sporadic updates, no betas, the usual applies. This is a comic! Maybe if I give you my load, I'll make you all feel better. (The male teachers were in a meeting about the girls' behavior and didn't invite Midnight for obvious reasons.). asked a smiling Izuku. fanfiction; mha +1 more # 4. It was a simple raid, take down the villains, collect the information. Everyone shortly understood her reasons but it still doesn't excuse what she did. 25 years ago, rifts between dimensions, called Gates, began to appear, spewing forth monstrous beasts that only Awakened Humans, or Heroes could fight. ), (Izuku wents towards him with a murderous look on his face. (They then found out that he can sing and they invited Shinso, Mei, and the Big Three to help them.). Kota shivered because the 1-A girls creep him out too. "Izuku is the only angel that has ever won my heart. It just so happens that a certain ancient tech was still connected to wave lengths. A killer can't be a hero. ), (Izuku then gives the call me hand sign to them and smirks at the glares from Class 1-A girls. Except before impact, a certain No.1 Hero saves and adopts Izuku. Now, Izuku must face new challenges: a hostile world of aristocratic politics and scheming, an old enemy that has followed him home, and perhaps worst of all, a budding relationship with Shoko Todoroki-who is widely regarded as the most dangerous woman in Japan. said a smiling Ibara. Miruko looked at Izuku and he was once more a blushing and stuttering mess from her prodding. But in a world were soulmates are everything, Izuku learns that the death of a soulmate is the same as one's own death. His determination, willpower, self-sacrifice, and so much more about his attitude and personality is what makes him a true hero. "Yeah, some students from an A-Class have been known to be prejudice and arrogant towards B-Class back in my old school. (Izuku was in his room sleeping as his class cuddled him like a child and cried because he just got beaten and r***d by Class 1-B (except for Sen, Kosei, Ibara, and Pony).). The memories of the most horrible entities that we must live with everyday, just to say the sunrise of tomorrow? They finally made it up to him and all of Class 1-A forgave them. "Why don't you watch you're going, jackass?" Bright blue eyes, vibrating with a thousand things at once, the will to protect, to save everyone even those who had just stepped on their dreams, even a man in pieces too old to do anything but regret.