Those who crave Ethereum can use Ethminer that exists in the Windows x64, macOS X, and Linux versions. The same app can be used for Bitcoin Gold mining. In order to provide users with the ability to customize their mining experiences, MinerGate allows mining via numerous applications, using multiple video cards, ASIC miners, and CPUs, GUI and console miners, on PC or Mac with OS, Windows, Linux, and Ubuntu. Sandwich247 6 yr. ago Wow, they've gone down a bunch. Hello ! Yes, I understand that ( worked in IT for 20 years), not too green behind the ears. Press Win+R, type in: regedit.exe and press OK. Yes, and this brings us to the second point. privacy statement. MinerGate users can withdraw to Freewallet wallets effortlessly. If your Android smartphone doesnt have enough Hash Power to make you a millionaire overnight, consider signing up your friends to MinerGates Affiliate Programme. MinerGate has the distinct advantage of working from both the CPU and GPU to mine multiple cryptos for maximum profit. The second matter is that you had shown a password field, and the previous settings, that work with Ver 14 of EthMiner on Mingergate dont require a password. For instance, according to estimates, the HTC Exodus 1S smartphone, which comes with its own mining app, will take over a century to mine enough crypto to pay for itself! The miner can be run on Windows x64 and Linux x64. and my second thought was if there is any performance hit, by implementing it that way. Go to the official website. You should ask minergate web admin to update their FAQ page to accommodate ethminer updated version. Scan this QR code to download the app now. Additional context Today we will speak about one of the well-known mining pools called MinerGate. To view pool stats for your chosen cryptocurrency, select the button at the top right of the MinerGate app page, then select your specific currency. STEP 10: And at the end, clear your basket, temporal files, browser's cache. Our reporters hold only small quantities of cryptocurrency (under $100 in value), as is necessary to perform wallet and exchange reviews, and do not hold shares in any publicly listed cryptocurrency companies. Worker, ethminer -U -P stratum+tcp://email@emailaddress.com@eth.pool.minergate.com:45777, One of -G, -U, -X, -M, or -Z must be specified, So then I added - U after Ethminer.exe but before the -P. Heyyyyyyyyyyy I got it..Some tinkering and all is good. The fees dont seem over the top either. All I have to do in the past, is just drop the new Ethminer into that directory that the shortcut points to, and then click on the desktop shortcut to run the latest EthMiner. It helps users to break down the usual complexities found in mining to a simple download and run process. MinerGate will request access to your contacts. Currently the most popular Monero mining app in the Google Play Store is Coinhive (opens in new tab). 1) The most important thing when you start mining is to run the Benchmark tool. One more ZEC miner is working only on Windows with CUDA 10. Nevertheless, as minergate requires an email address to login you can handle two cases: In both cases email address has to be urlencoded and that implies @ to be replaced with %40, From what I have seen in the chat groups some months back there are some people that do use the console, on MGate. Which now works after MInergate has checked/ address any further issues. Or is that a "Per coin type" basis, """Performance is never affected by the address you're mining to. Well occasionally send you account related emails. X 06:39:35 stratum Error 136.243.88.145:45777 [Timeout] MinerGate provides a feature known as Smart Mining. I have been waiting months to get my money from minergate. For more information, please see our A company to mining with a easy way? but to understand the situation you are facing, people here need more information. Start mining coins Tech gurus all over the world trust us. Your devices Hash Power will appear (e.g. They kept my mined XMR - for themselves. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The MinerGate team will reward you based on how much hashing power you are committing. for getwork use one of the following schemes: STEP 4: Inspect the Windows services. Not minergate. The long standing settings that have worked for many Fake browser may be: \Appdata\Roaming\HPReyos\ReyosStarter3.exe. i 06:39:27 cuda-0 No work. Before adding your miner to exception list upload it to Virus Total and check the program. Both FREEWALLET AS WELL AS MINERGATE are a BIG Scam!! Some companies are, however, bringing cryptocurrency mining to the average user. Happend with other currencys like XMR. If Virus Total says its safe then you are good to add it to exception list. You can use the software to mine cryptocurrencies from your PC or laptop, including Ethereum, Monero, and others. Up to 20% higher hashrate on average. To unblock your miner from Anti-virus just go to log area or virus chest and restore the quarantined file. The MinerGate app allows you to start cloud mining via its data center. ethminer -U stratum+tcp://etc.pool.minergate.com:45777/youremail@emaildomain.com, Note that "1" has been removed from stratum. Did the full spec sheet for the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 just drop? Also the file name may be: chromium.exe instead of chrome.exe. The app has a number of cool features including support for public keys, allowing you to mine on multiple devices using the same Coinhive account. It sounds great, but in reality, the weaker your device, the less you can earn. You can see MINERGATE at the end of shortcut target (command line). The problem you're refferring to was detected on ethermine.org pool. 2019-2023. A. Currently, there are 5 MinerGate mining pools. m 06:39:28 main not-connected It appeared that MINERSGATE was going to steal my XMR but got PAID in full !!!! If they were really stealing I would think they would not actually give you the coins. From here, you can view your exact balance for all mined cryptocurrencies. I think I am going to stick to the older version, not looking to reverse engineer this to work. The number of cores (in the case of CPU mining) can be specified in the client, as well. Mining crypto puts the processor and other components in the device under extreme stress, and also drains the battery. Copy below URL and spread it at the given pages as reference. STEP 6: Clear the Windows registry from MINERGATE virus. Basically the "Command" window opens and closes really fast on version 15. To begin, go to the menu at the top left then select Free Coins. Bath The table contains such marks as "online", "temporary offline (7 months ago)", and so on against such columns as Mining, Withdrawals, etc. If the currencies are based on the same algorithm, the shares sent for one of these coins are accessible for the second one, too, when the merged mining mode is on. Others (most of the unsatisfied users) cannot withdraw coins due to temporarily locked withdrawals of certain currencies explained by the tech maintenance. The hashrate can be checked via the MinerGate app (a benchmark feature). If you see that your GPU is displayed as shown in the picture below, then the GPU is working correctly. The flat fee of 1% or 1.5% is pretty favorable compared to some competitors. Additionally, public opinion regarding the company is undecided. In researching the error, I had actually found your previous comment to another user who had the issue. Take a look at Exodus. But for ETH (like all other coins where your deposit address is unique) there are no problems or at least I have not found any. As for pool fee, everything is clear: MinerGate collects 1% from miners using the PPLNS reward method and 1.5% from those who prefer PPS. You signed in with another tab or window. You can put your computer to work while you arent using the hardware. The platform provides convenient software for mining a number of crypto coins and a mining pool in which this software or one of the supported side apps can be used. PPLNS means Pay Per the Last N Shares where N is a specific number set by the pool. Mining Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can be complex, and its generally left to the techies who know what theyre doing. Mostly these accusations concern the inability to withdraw the coins. i 06:39:35 stratum Trying 136.243.94.27:45777 ===================== And now its back to this =================. just follow the above example and you'll good to go! That tells me one of two things,. Special thanks goes to "AndreaLanfranchi" above, for pointing out the potential solution to try. The amount youll make from doing this will vary depending on your Android devices processing power and electricity costs in your home country. My system configuration is: -Windows 10 pro 64-bit -Pentium dual core CPU E5300 @ 2.60GHz -4GB DDR2 RAM -Nvidia GT Force 620 Graphic Card Log file generated by minergate software The great news is that you can download MinerGate, install it, and start mining within five minutes. It now works !!!! What I am finding in the help text from the old EthMiner compared to the I ran this on my Surface Pro, which is ideal for writing and content work. here is the updated parameter with example from --help: -P URL Specify a pool URL. The court of public opinion wavers quite heavily on the subject of MinerGate. It used to pay out before but since a year or so, it turned into a scam. Theodore_Butler 2 yr. ago same issue CPU: i7-10750 GPU: RTX 2060 Movellon 2 yr. ago I went to betterhash instead Hashvault and MoneroOcean are good pools. One must replace the "" @ "" sign within the email address with the "" %40 """ in order for it to work with version 15, and I also suspect versions higher than 15 of Ethminer. X 06:39:28 stratum No more ip addresses to try for host:etc.pool.minergate.com Copy URL: Troubleshooting Tips Step 1: Refresh your browser by hitting CTRL + F5 at the same time. If youve already started mining, you should have a rough idea of what this is. Cloud mining involves the use of powerful hardware to mine cryptocurrencies. ethminer -U stratum+tcp://UserEmailAddress%40UserMailDomain@etc.pool.minergate.com:45777. Its just not highly tuned and optimized like Claymores. VirusTotal (0/56). i 06:39:28 main Shutting down miners In a few minutes, the software will analyze your hardware to see what you can achieve. """"". Performance is never affected by the address you're mining to. How much this takes market prices and difficulty into account is hard to tell, nonetheless, its an enticing feature if you want to get started with no complications. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); MinerGate has turned into a BIG SCAM!!! So instead of borrowing a supercomputer, malware writers hijack the processor in your mobile phone (and computers) and use them to mine crypto. STEP 5: After that press Win+R, type in: taskschd.msc and press OK to open Windows Task Scheduler. The password is generated on your mobile device via a special app (Google Authenticator or a similar one). Q. Cookie Notice I requested a withdraw back in early October and then 3 more times since. You only need an email addressno verification or laborious forms. MinerGate will now take you to the main screen. 2. Heres what he had to say: Here are two pics from the same rig running 4 Rx 470s: Claymore at 2499 H/s (meaning 2.5 times faster). To mine cryptocurrency with the MinerGate app, you need a compatible device. STEP 7: Remove MINERGATE from Google Chrome. Dont see any text popup up in the window either. For most users, the GUI provides a simple and intuitive interface. Ignoring the fact that mining cryptocurrencies requires a huge amount of processing power, Google and Apple dont allow on-device mining on Android and iOS hardware. I had asked for my XMR in June/July 2021 and I still have not recieved it as of FEB 2022. Pause for 3 s. On the other hand if you mean "revenues" than I would suggest to perform long running batches (at least 24 hours) before taking any conclusion. I have no issue mining ETH with other miners. //xmr.pool.minergate.com:45700 -u user -p x --donate-level 1 --max-cpu-usage 75. So it makes sense to take part in the affiliate program if you like MinerGate and believe you can tell people about the platform. The cryptocurrency mining revolution is no longer just for pale-looking nerds who have ridiculously expensive hardware setups. 2 3 comments LAman20177 5 yr. ago Some prefer to earn cryptocurrencies via trading on exchanges while others mine crypto on mining pools and then trade what they mined on platforms like Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, HitBTC, and others. Youll also need around 30MB of free space on your device. In the explorer, one can see the contents of certain blocks including transaction hashes, block rewards, and other properties and facts. Ask pool devs to honor http://www.jsonrpc.org/ specifications. This interface consumes some of the hashing power but is easy to use by those who have little to zero experience in mining. You don't have to. Remove MINERGATE virus from running processes. Remove MINERGATE virus from Windows registry. For "some" coins it's not advisable particularly for the ones requiring a transaction ID (like Monero). In this MinerGate review, youll find out about how MinerGate works, what its main features are, and what users think of their mining software. MinerGate has a number of partners including a HitBTC exchange, a decentralized content distribution platform Decent, Changelly p2p trading platform, and a crypto news platform Coinspeaker. That is not primarily due to miners leaving them, but due to minergate switching their hash power to other coins. If you dont already have a MinerGate account, click Sign up. Depending on your hardware, the benchmark may take between 3 and 6 minutes. Also Read: Best Browsers For . He broke out from his cubicle at Apple 6 years ago and now spends his days sipping Earl Grey tea & writing elegant copy. Update config for the batch file to be utilized with Version 15 of EthMiner, ( This setting is for Mining Ethereum Classic - Based upon the TCP/IP port of 45777) It can be important when withdrawing money off the platform or sending coins to crypto exchanges. Couldnt I just sideload it? There, people may quickly check if some of the functions are currently available or not or the entire pools are offline. I'm pretty confident very little people uses Minergate with anything else than Minergate's own miner so I might badly recall the password usage. Is it true that you must be much more careful with GPU mining in terms of damaging hardware? If you havent met this target, simply carry on mining. TechRadar is supported by its audience. I will try what you had mentioned, but just to raise one point, Mingergate console, no password is required, So not sure if Ethminer, looks for that password space to be filled, and if not generates an error. See our guide on how to do this here. Pause for 3 s. new, is that some functionality has changed. running the batch file from command prompt will show more information right after ethminer start and why it stopped. The user interface is easy to get on with. If you mean "hashing speed" (as seen on YOU local monitor) than this won't be affected by the pool you're using as it's strictly bound to your local equipment. 1.8GB total while RandomX needs a free minimum of 2.3GB. While these amounts dont take electricity costs into account, the calculator can still be useful to give you a rough idea of how much you stand to make. PPS stands for "Pay per share". #MinerGate is the first #cryptocurrency mining software pool that supports merged mining. If try to mine other, show the messages "LOW MEMORY". """ -S, --stratum host:port Put into stratum mode with the stratum server If you see "!" mark (Code 43) next to the GPU name, then the GPU has either a driver issue or a partly working USB riser. Here is the new errror.Only reason I had kept letting it run, is because I am multitasking and writing some emails.. ====================== It was just doing this =============. I personally discourage the usage of Minergate as a pool for various reasons. It shows you the balances and you can receive push notifications about the mining process. I GOT PAID !!! The MinerGate mobile application is a control app through which you can monitor your devices. I am / have been using it to connect to the minergate pool. I thought of it as, If one were to mine to an exchange there is potential issues with transaction not going through to the exchange, as least from what i have read about. Ya despus te das cuenta que te roban. The software allows you to mine cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Monero and more from your PC or laptop. I could spend all night testing, but the second side of the equation is I am 100% convinced that the problem is from xmrig, not the servers MinerGate was developed and is managed by an anonymous team of crypto enthusiasts. At times, this maintenance was continuing for months making people lose their trust in the platform. Pause for 3 s. A. To Reproduce The platform was founded in 2014 and has gained a multi-million user base since then. Search for random or strange file names. I tried also ./xmrig -o stratum+tcp://xmr.pool.minergate.com:45700 -u user -p x --donate-level 1 --max-cpu-usage 75, so i think some wrong on this xmrig version, im using same servers, same command that have used with other version and it has working fine, but now, i run it and keep blocked, ./xmrig-o stratum+tcp://xmr.pool.minergate.com:45700 -u user -p x --donate-level 1 --max-cpu-usage 75. A. STEP 1: Check all shortcuts of your browsers on your desktop, taskbar and in the Start menu. It helps the company to gain more users through the invitations sent by those who already have accounts on the platform. There are many ways how MinerGate users can secure their funds and data. MinerGate was the first pool to introduce the merged mining function which allowed users to mine two different currencies simultaneously without the loss in the hashrate. i 06:39:24 main Disconnected from etc.pool.minergate.com [136.243.94.27:45777] m 06:40:59 main Speed 0.00 Mh/s gpu/0 0.00 [A0+0:R0+0:F0] Time: 00:17 Pause for 3 s."""" in the command line window. mgwuk Posts: 2 Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:55 pm. On Fri 3 Aug 2018 at 00:25, RUminingTwo ***@***. First of all the software is not working as is supposed to do. A. ". Pause for 3 s. X 06:39:26 stratum Error 136.243.88.145:45777 [Timeout] But for ETH (like all other coins where your deposit address is unique) there are no problems or at least I have not found any. The withdrawal fee varies from zero (in the case if the user is withdrawing money to Freewallet) to larger amounts specified for each currency. Minergate Forum for CPU/GPU miners, cryptonote miners, bitcoin miners, litecoin miners. But I still see some mining apps listed in the Play Store. Step 5. New version does not. ..and I still cannot believe it . complaining about the lack of transparency, https://www.guru99.com/best-cloud-mining-sites-trusted.html#:~:text=%20Best%20Trusted%20%28Legit%29%20Cloud%20Crypto%20Mining%20Sites,one%20of%20the%20most%20efficient%20cloud, On MinerGates dashboard, go to the currency tab, Click Enter e-mail near the Freewallet logo. Utilizing the config below for the user settings for MinerGate, as the old setting listed on MinerGate's web site does not work with Version 15 of EthMiner. 3 months and waiting. From here you can start mining straightaway on your smartphone. Only Bitcoin and Monero are currently supported. Sometimes MINERGATE uninstaller does not work./p>. Select Dashboard. I dont think that would work, because the wallet address is actually the email address. This repository has been archived by the owner on Apr 24, 2022. When enabled this mode automatically switches the mining app to the current most profitable pool considering such factors as mining difficulty, the user's hash power, the current value of the coins available for mining, and so on. Add any other context about the problem here. Fortunately MinerGates demands arent too taxing. -S, --stratum host:port Put into stratum mode with the stratum server at host:port""""" List of pools: https://miningpoolstats.stream/monero Head over to MinerGate and sign up. :) 9 8 8 comments Best Add a Comment jonrhythmic 5 yr. ago Your gpu is to old for the newest version of the miner, try downloading 7.0. Yes, I did, but I have to remove two sections that are irrelevant Thank you for the follow up. While certain cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin can now only be mined profitably using specialist equipment, others like Monero can be mined using the CPU in your Android smartphone and the right app. Is it safe to use this pool? You can find it in the MinerGate menu, between "Miner" and "Achievements". Cryptomining malware! Remove it and save changes. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. ethminer -U stratum1+tcp://etc.pool.minergate.com:45777/youremail@emaildomain.com. These coins couldnt be mined separately from each other and are not available for users who don't have ASIC devices. Just thought it would be a quick easy fix since it worked for 1/2 year with no issues. The platform was founded in 2014 and has gained a multi-million user base since then. Delete any task related to MINERGATE. Its all neatly laid out, and it hides all of the complicated mishmash associated with cryptocurrency mining. Go through the registration by entering your email and creating a password. It's essential to understand which meaning you give to "mining rate". Here is a link that may help you: https://www.guru99.com/best-cloud-mining-sites-trusted.html#:~:text=%20Best%20Trusted%20%28Legit%29%20Cloud%20Crypto%20Mining%20Sites,one%20of%20the%20most%20efficient%20cloud%20More%20, 99 Coins International PTE. How to use MinerGate: Step 1. | Coinbase Security Analysis, How to Transfer from Coinbase to Binance - 5 Easy Steps. Another issue is that many users are complaining about the lack of transparency of the MinerGate mining pool. If it's not too late, they can return the stolen coins. I hear you on the Minergate aspect, one of the reasons I use it because I dont want to get into having a local wallet, and gigs and data, and keeping up with the wallet builds.