Ask the Holy Spirit to anoint your mind with understanding so you can translate ideas, wisdom and creativity into the natural realm for profit, in Jesus name. Oh Lord, beautify my life with your grace, favor and glory, that I may live and rejoice in your presence all the days of my life, in Jesus name. Please help us find new sources of income. This midnight prayer points for financial breakthrough will open financial doors for you, as you pray it in faith, maximizing the midnight hours, you shall see the force of God arising to favour you in your labour. !, in the name of Jesus. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_1',123,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_13',121,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');You may have been praying daily for breakthrough, but its time you try out the time of the night to sort things out with God and of course settle score with Satan. Unsubscribe at any time. Cedar Lunch Hour is an Hour of Prayer Service of Cedar Mountain Chapel International, East Legon, Assemblies of God, Ghana. Pray and declare that your business is enjoying the sunshine of heaven, therefore, abundance is the order of the day, in Jesus name. Father, I pray that henceforth my legs shall carry me to my place of greatness, favor and beauty, in the name of Jesus Christ. The following are prayer points for breakthrough you can pray right now: 1. 3. Let my sleep help me feel rejuvenated. Declare that you have the mind of God, you are creative with the mind of Christ, and you are full of innovation with the mind of Christ, in Jesus name. As you engage them tonight, you shall see wonders in your life in Jesus name. Help me find peace and safety on this night. I am devoted to You and You alone. Pray also and ask the Lord to multiply your seed sown, seed of good and prosperous thought (mind), seed of your body (children), and seed of money, in Jesus name. (See Job 32:8), 11. I refuse the spirit of fear and fright in the name of Jesus. (Proverbs 10:4), 23. Protect their vehicle and prevent accidents. 16. Protect her from evil influences. Praying about the Bible makes your midnight prayers even more effective. 22. 3. Watch over her emotions with Your holy angels. And when Jesus was baptized, immediately he went up from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming to rest on him; Matthew 3:16. It is the time when many miracles happen, and prayers are answered. Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness (2 Corinthians 9:10, KJV). At your name, creation sings with joy. Suitable for all-night prayer. PRAYER POINTS This turning point in the day brings a gathering of energy. It happened in the middle of the night that the man was startled and bent forward and behold, a woman was lying at his feet. Register 24 hours before the event so you can participate live. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. I have prayed for him, and I am grateful that You sent him to me. Lord, with you is wisdom and strength, counsel and understanding, I ask and I receive them all, in the name of Jesus (See Colossians 2:3, Job 12:13), 10. Bless me with strength for this new day. Lord, I pray that you endow me with skill and knowledge for supernatural breakthrough, in the name of Jesus. 1. 22. Jubilee says: February 25, 2011 at 3:51 pm. Among all of them, midnight prayers effectively handle all forms of issues that can affect you as a believer. Keep my loved ones safe as they travel from place to place. I have anxiety but also hope for a new day. This Is The Victory That Has Overcome The World, Even Our Faith. Keep him safe from the powers of evil in the world. "I thank our Lord Jesus for revealing this scheme of the devil and thank Him for you Elisha for before I knew your website, i didnt know . God, do not let this night become a night of terror and evil. Fill us with memories of the fun times we have spent together. That's what is called breakthrough. 14. I have even heard of thee, that the spirit of the gods is in thee, and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom is found in thee. He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people. We respect your privacy. And for your prayer to be effective, you will need to learn to also pray in the Spirit. (Psalm 92:10, KJV). Gen. 8:1 - Remember me oh Lord for good! 15+ powerful good morning prayers for him to wake up to, Cancer day quotes, messages, and wishes for fighters and survivors, Prayer for someone having surgery: 10 powerful thoughts and prayers. 10. Every demonic store or bank that is hoarding my benefits; release them in Jesus' name! We need a miracle in our finances. God, please help me rest tonight. (Matthew 18:18, KJV). 2. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Wedo have a bigger collection of money prayers if this is what you are looking for specifically. Pray and say; I bring the blood of Christ against every ruthlessness of Satan against me to torment me with ill-will and ill-favor, in Jesus name. Declare that whatever you touch; wife, husband, children and things are producing results and prospering tremendously, in Jesus name. Bless me as this midnight falls. Remove anything from my life that is preventing me from achieving all that I am capable of sharing. Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour. The following is a list of midnight prayers for protection that you should pray tonight: 1. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_14',122,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');If you are serious and really want to get through with the barriers that are holding down many areas of your life; money, marriage, progress, prosperity, fruitfulness, family, ministry, you need to pray and pray intelligently with the word. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_16',131,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_17',131,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-1-0_1');.narrow-sky-1-multi-131{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. 6. Help me release the mistakes of this past day and instead focus on improvement for the future. God bless you as you do so in Jesus Name. Prayer is an essential element in a Christians life. Lord, as I prepare to fall asleep tonight, I pray for your divine protection. Here are six prayers points for job breakthrough: Inspiration Faith & Prayer Health & Wellness Entertainment Love & Family. In all you do, DO NOT MISS YOUR PRIVATE PRAYERS TO YOU. 21. (Psalm 103:7, KJV). God, please watch over my loved ones. Ransom me oh Lord, from the hold of wickedness and evil that have almost wrecked my destiny, in Jesus name. I pray that You will send me special energy while I rest tonight. This prayers and bible verses are very very motivational and aspirational and its going to work in my life anytime I become consistent and continuous in praying. Demonic forces operate at midnight while men sleep. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'faithvictorious_com-leader-1','ezslot_10',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-1-0');All you need is a breakthrough; you need the supernatural hand of God to set aside all human logic and then lift you to your place of praise, honor and glory. Lord, please bless my husband with love for me. Help me know what I can do to better express my love for them. 30 Minutes Dangerous Prayers of Breakthrough Scripture Reading: 2Cor. It is the point when one day ends, and another begins. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_4',125,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_5',125,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0_1');.large-mobile-banner-2-multi-125{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}Say thou, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Shall it prosper? Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints (Ephesians 6:18, KJV), Your email address will not be published. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I humbly pray for Your protecting strength. That's a lot of people around the world offering your prayer to God. In your powerful name, I offer my prayer for breakthrough. And Ill also like to seek endorsement from the Almighty Father and Ill be much glad in all of my lifetime. 20. (See 2 Timothy 1:7), if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-leader-4','ezslot_12',123,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-4-0');See, I have chosen Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah,and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with wisdom, with understanding, with knowledge and with all kinds of skills, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_14',125,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');The desire of the slothful killeth him; for his hands refuse to labour., if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-leader-3','ezslot_11',126,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-3-0');Give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may lead this people, for who is able to govern this great people of yours?, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_7',127,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0');Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments., if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'faithvictorious_com-leader-2','ezslot_8',128,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-2-0');As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.. As a Christian, you must never cease to be prayerful, and without a doubt, night vigil prayer with scriptures will bring relief to your soul. (Daniel 5:14, KJV). As you pray, the devil will always contend with your position in Christ and you must find ways of defeating him through midnight prayers. Midnight Prayer For Breakthrough Thank You, Father Lord, for your love and compassion. 2. It is the heartfelt continued prayer of a righteous man that produces result. . Powerful Prayer for Breakthrough in Life Heavenly Father, thank you that your name is powerful. Lord Jesus, I thank you for giving me the privilege to wake up this midnight for spiritual warfare. 3. Plus, you may need to add a bit of fasting to your prayers. 23. 23. INSTRUCTION: Embark on 3 days fasting and prayers between 6am - 6pm. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. (Daniel 6:3, KJV). if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-leader-1','ezslot_15',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-1-0');Another, is fasting (and prayer of course). (Psalm 80:1, KJV). Invincible adversaries interfering with my destiny, I bury you now in the name of Jesus! Kings 3:20. I feel so blessed to have him a part of my life. We pray now for Your help in achieving a financial breakthrough. Kings 6:14. It is because when you pray in the spirit, you pray mysteries, you sideline the devil and get in on a talking level with God that He alone understands, and you (understand) sometimes when you have the interpretation in understanding of what you are praying about. -- Sister Hope. Amen, For I trust God as I face severe opposition nd depression also migraine attacks pls.Pls.keep.me.in prayer pls, You fowl devil of depression and migraine, leave Carmelita alone now, come out of her mind and enter her no more, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.Amen!Be free, be healed right now, in Jesus name.Youre free, in Jesus name.Amen, I am so blessed with these prayer points. Money matter is spiritual warfare, that's why the mid night is the right time to tackle it. A new day presents more opportunities for miracles. 38+ Spiritual Warfare Prayers for Financial Breakthrough. Unclean spirit taking my growth, release my progress, and vanish in Jesus' name! Amen.God see your heart and will grant your desire to pray, Stanley! Please share if you find the post helpful! Father, forgive me all my sins according to your loving kindness and tender mercy. 43:19: "Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? Thank You for sending me, my wonderful husband. I decree that my light is breaking forth and my finances is taking on a new dimension, in Jesus name. I am so grateful for Your kindness and the influence You have in my life. Midnight is a tipping point in the process of a day. God please help me where are you I only have you answer me I have some weeks to my exam dont put me to shame dakun?????? Romans 10:9. Show me how I can express my love to her in a way that she will feel in her heart. Make my feet oh Lord strong to walk the path you have caved and earmarked for me in righteousness, in Jesus name. Regardless of what midnight makes you feel, connecting with God can help you make each day better and more divine.