38. Youve hoped for so long, may your birthday open doors of fulfilment to you and make all your dreams become reality. How do you do this? Happy birthday! God is on your side. VH1 Behind the Music: The Daryl Hall and John Oates Collection, "The Official Charts Company - Hall & Oates - 'Everything Your Heart Desires', Daryl Hall / John Oates Everything Your Heart Desires", "Daryl Hall & John Oates: Artist Chart History", "Daryl Hall & John Oates Chart History (Hot 100)", "Daryl Hall & John Oates Chart History (Adult Contemporary)", "Daryl Hall & John Oates Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)", Looking Back The Best of Daryl Hall + John Oates, Interpreting the Masters Volume 1: A Tribute to Daryl Hall and John Oates, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Everything_Your_Heart_Desires&oldid=1144334120, Single chart usages for Billboardadultcontemporary, Single chart usages for Billboardrandbhiphop, Articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, "Everything Your Heart Desires" (54th Street Extended Remix) 9:12, "Everything Your Heart Desires" (If You Want The World Extended Remix) 7:53, "Everything Your Heart Desires" (7th Avenue Remix) 4:26, "Everything Your Heart Desires" (No Words Can Help Dub Mix) 5:57, This page was last edited on 13 March 2023, at 04:33. Happy birthday to you dear, its been 365days of favour and grace. Treat yourself to something special on your birthday you deserve it! Happy birthday to you! Many more years. It went to number 3 in the United States, number 6 in Canada, number 28 in New Zealand, number 50 in the Netherlands and number 81 in the United Kingdom. Everything Your Heart Desires Lyrics You say you can't stand to be tied so close to a lover Ooh, you feel like a prisoner And you wanna find someone who will let you out Can't you see. Happy birthday, may God bless your new age.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'sweetlovemessages_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_23',123,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sweetlovemessages_com-narrow-sky-1-0'); 49. Let's party! Happy birthday to you! May your birthday be packed with love and happiness. The death of John Lennon was an influence on the Stevie Nicks hit "Edge Of Seventeen." God is worthy of all our praise. As you increase in age. Enjoy your day. Cute Happy Birthday May All Your Wishes Come True, Happy Birthday May All Your Dreams and Wishes Come True. It will bring revelation, as you seek to fulfill this step to achieving your hearts desires. April Many happy returns. God bless your new age. Happy birthday! Many more years in happiness, enjoy your day. Life rewards the diligent, As you, an additional year, may all your hidden hustle yield results, may you fulfil all your dreams. Weve covered several necessary steps to achieving your hearts desires, and weve learned that each one plays a critical part in producing results. Perhaps the desire of your heart is a spouse. 188 likes, 27 comments - Shan Shreya Sis Army (@shreya_sis_army_shann) on Instagram: "Only 99 Days To Go For Our Charming Princess Birthday.. Wishing all . Many more years on earth. Happy birthday! Many more years on earth. They were the only ones who caught the visiontwo out of 12! Happy birthday to you, may all your dreams come true, cant stop loving you. 77. Happy birthday to my wonderful friend! Have a wonderful time.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_13',167,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sweetlovemessages_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); 20. Ten of the 12 came back saying, We are not able to go up against the people, for they are too strong for us (Numbers 13:31, NASB). Happy birthday to you, you have been a blessing to me and I pray God will bless you in return, it is your day, celebrate and be happy. Savor every bite and every bit happy birthday! Many believers wonder why good things never seem to happen to them. Can you be married in one country but not another? For everyone's safety, however, we think it's best if you skip the candles this year. You are highly celebrated, may God reward all your good works and make you happy. You deserve this and much more. I pray that all your aspirations come true and you would be happy forever. August May all of your dreams come true. September Happy birthday. Thank you for being such an extraordinary friend. Dont let naysayers talk you out of what belongs to you. 11. Thats why Hebrews 10:36 says, You have need of patience (NMB) because persevering in faith is what brings you to the finish linewhere your hearts desires are waiting for you. 40. May you get everything your heart desires, big or small, and may all your dreams become reality. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced searchad free! Happy life celebration, enjoy your day. Go on to greatness. Many happy returns. Many happy returns. The Bible begins here: Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Find out three ways to know if the desires of your heart are Gods will here. Its your day, you should turn up and be happy, you are a great person and you will forever be happy, keep soaring high, you deserve great things in your life. Have a blast, my dear. 82. 75. Holman Christian Standard Bible May He give you what your heart desires and fulfill your whole purpose. Christina Aguilera did her "Beautiful" vocal in one take; the opening line, "Don't look at me," is something she said to her friend in the studio who was there to offer support. Happy birthday, dear. Everyone has plans and aspirations, only God can bring them to reality. Christian Standard Bible May he give you what your heart desires and fulfill your whole purpose. Maybe you desire to be married or have children. All Rights Reserved. When you seek Him, trust Him and delight yourself in Him, then it becomes His responsibility to bring you the good things that will satisfy the desires of your heart. Happy birthday to a very special person and friend! May the good Lord bless your new age and may your days fruitful, its the beginning of a new year for you. Youre the best. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you, keep on achieving. Instead, fill your heart with an abundance of the Word, and your mouth will get in line. 28. July I hope your birthday will be full of sunshine and rainbows and joy and happiness! Birthdays are a wonderful time. 100. Thats what happened when Moses sent 12 spies to scope out the Promised Land. Keep up the good work, and go on to greatness. You deserve all the good things life has to offer. Enjoy your day, Happy birthday to you, keep going from strength to strength, May God reward you greatly for blessings and fulfil all your good wishes. You have been a faithful partner in this journey of life. 65. Happy birthday to the person with one of the best personality in the world. Happy birthday to a wonderful friend of mine! The song peaked at number three in the United States. To one of those unique people who leaves their mark on almost anyone they meet, I wish a most happy birthday, one filled with as much love and happiness as you bring to those around you. Have a blast, wishing you the best birthday ever. Happy Birthday Wishes Beautiful Birthday Wishes Copy to Clipboard View Wish 3048 In England, to go "Around the bend" means to go crazy. 74. When you connect your thoughts and your words by creating a thought-word connection, get ready for an explosive response in the spirit realm! Everything that your heart desires - Happy Birthday Wisher Birthday Wishes for Crush Male Everything that your heart desires Wishing a happy birthday to a very special guy who is simply gorgeous! 25. On this day your birthday, I pray God grant you all your heart desires and make you happy forever. Let's celebrate another year of you being awesome, and make some lifelong memories doing it. The 45 version was later included on their greatest hits album Playlist: The Very Best of (2008) while the video mix was included on VH1 Behind the Music: The Daryl Hall and John Oates Collection (2002) and on the box set Do What You Want, Be What You Are: The Music of Daryl Hall & John Oates (2009). This day comes just once a year, so make the most of it! May He grant you your heart's desire And fulfill all your plans. Getting old happens. Enjoy your special day. 26. Happy birthday to you, many happy returns. 96. May you achieve all that your heart desires - Happy Birthday Wisher Happy Birthday to a College Senior May you achieve all that your heart desires On this special day of yours, I am hoping that you achieve all of your dreams and get everything your heart desires. I celebrate with you today and pray that all your dreams become reality. Happy birthday. What are the desires of your heart? Thanks for being there, may God reward you with all your heart desires. There are many friends but you are the best, may God take you higher and bring all your good plans to reality. Enjoy your day. Wishing you a wonderful day and many blessings for the year ahead. Wishing you a very special birthday and a great year to come! Sending you all my love, hugs, good wishes, and kisses on your birthday! 29. Delight yourself also in the Lord (Psalm 37:3-4, NKJV). Youre +1 today and Im so happy for you. Happy birthday to a strong and independent young woman! Your hearts desires are contingent upon developing a heart of gratitude. ---- Its another opportunity to celebrate and enjoy the goodness of life and the happiness that comes with birthdays. Thats pretty much all the time, isnt it? (1988). You have been a blessing to many, I celebrate with you on this special day. You are a blessing and a source of joy to many, on this special day of your life. Your email address will not be published. Simple Birthday Wishes, Greetings and Messages. Happy birthday to you. Growing up is a matter of choice. Here's to an amazing new year Happy Birthday! The Kiss rocker covers a lot of ground in this interview, including why there are no Kiss collaborations, and why the Rock Hall has "become a sham. Whatever the desires of your heart, its never too late to receive them. Hall & Oates Lyrics "Everything Your Heart Desires" You say you can't stand to be Tied so close to a lover Ooh you feel like a prisoner And you wanna find someone who will let you out Can't you see the heartbeat that you know so well Is better than some strange one you're looking for Say you never know that strange one just might be me Happy birthday, dear. Obey God, throw off unforgiveness, look forward to what lies ahead, and watch as the path to your hearts desire opens right up to you. Happy birthday to you. You have made my life beautiful and as you celebrate today. Happy birthday, dear. Enjoy your day. Good things happen to good people, youve been a good friend and partner to me, I celebrate you today. 60. The top Contemporary Christian artist of all time on song inspirations and what she learned from Johnny Carson. I pray this day will be the start of great things in your life. 27. When you do, may he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed (Psalm 20:4, NIV)! Have a blast. Only if you're part of a gay couple. Happy birthday to you. 2. Im one of the happiest people in the world because its my bestie birthday. On a day like this, I wish you are by my side, Happy birthday to you my love. May Happy birthday to you. Many happy returns. Happy birthday to a great friend. Enjoy your day to the fullest. Today is your day, be happy and celebrate. Love is the lifeblood to your hearts desires. [1] 15. Have a wonderful celebration. This day comes just once a year, so make the most of it! Happy birthday, dear, many happy returns. May God make your life beautiful and successful. Happy birthday to you! God will give you strength daily and fulfil all your heart desires. (1988). May everything you lay your hands on prospering. Its another day to celebrate. Yet, so many singles who are asking God for a mate are doing their own thing, living their own way, and not trusting or waiting on God. I hope you have the most. Waiting probably doesnt rank very high. May God grant all your heart desires and make you happy forever. May you fulfil your days and be happy. Your life has brought joy to many, and Im a living testimony. As you celebrate your birthday. Find out more about the scientific evidence for the power of words here. As you mark this wonderful day, may your days be fulfilled and may all your dreams come true. You can use our happy birthday messages as they are, or incorporate them into a more personalized happy birthday wish. May God reward you greatly and give you according to the desires of your heart. Many happy returns. It starts with disconnecting from the worldthats the only way to give God first place in your life. 76. 73. Jesus said, Out of the abundance of the heart [the] mouth speaks (Luke 6:45, NKJV). Happy birthday to you, keep going from strength to strength, wishing u a wonderful birthday my love. Birthday comes just once in a year and is lovely as it marks the day an individual was birthed. What a glorious today is, as it is the birthday of someone special. God bless your new age. Happy birthday, dear. October Maybe its the black one! 1997 2023 Eagle Mountain International Church Inc. Aka Kenneth Copeland Ministries. Today is a special day because a unique personality was born on this day. Here's to your best birthday yet happy birthday! If you can see it, you can have it. Wishing a very happy birthday to my good friend! Many happy returns. Happy birthday to a not-so-little. Verb - Qal - Imperfect - third person masculine singular, Preposition | second person masculine singular, Preposition-k | Noun - masculine singular construct | second person masculine singular, Verb - Piel - Imperfect - third person masculine singular, Conjunctive waw | Noun - masculine singular construct, Noun - feminine singular construct | second person masculine singular, The church blesses the King in his exploits, and expresses her confidence in God's helpfulness, OT Poetry: Psalm 20:4 May He grant you your heart's desire (Psalm Ps Psa. Before you, this was just an ordinary date, but now it's awesome every year! 10. May this be the beginning of something great in your life. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_22',122,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');43. Accessed 1 May. Watch Kenneth Copeland share how faith and love work together. In Deuteronomy 6:7, God says you should talk His Word when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up (NIV). Happy birthday to you, many happy returns. Live life and enjoy, you deserve everything good life has to offer. " Everything Your Heart Desires " is a song by the American duo Hall & Oates, released as the lead single from their thirteenth studio album, Ooh Yeah! Good luck, good health and great blessings to someone who has lived a charmed life. Happy birthday to you! However you choose to use them, our simple happy birthday messages are sure to bring happiness and smiles to their recipient on their special day. Trust in His love for you, and He will bring all the desires of your heart to pass. Love is what saved and delivered us, its what healed us, and its what sustains us here on earth. Happy celebration dear. Use our intuitive category tags to easily find the perfect birthday wish for your needs and filter by tone, style, and length. 91. I join the world to celebrate your birthday. They become in sync with His will. Happy birthday, brother-in-law. Its the big dog of hindrances to receiving your hearts desires. 9. Cheers to you today. 42. 48. Youve been away from me for a while. Happy birthday to you, may all your long time dreams become reality, may you be happy and fulfilled in every area of your life. Many more years in fulfilment of dreams and everlasting joy. (If you have)Everything your heart desiresWould you still want more?#DarylHall #JohnOates #HallandOates #EverythingYourHeartDesires #PopRock #OohYeah! May this birthday make you happy and fulfilled. Here's to another fantastic year. I hope you get everything that your heart desires this year! Keep enjoying your day. As you celebrate another year my dear, I wish you a blessing filled and purposeful year. Keep up the good work, may God crown your efforts with success. Youre the best. May God bless your new age and grant all your heart desires. But Joshua and Caleb caught a vision of what God could do to deliver their hearts desires into their hands. As you celebrate additional year. Just making sure that you know how awesome you are. "Everything Your Heart Desires" entered the US Billboard Hot 100 in April 1988, reached number three in June, and spent 16 weeks on the chart, becoming their last top 10 hit. Sending smiles and good vibes on your special day! 79. 57. Related Articles:3 Ways to Know if the Desires of Your Heart Are Gods Will. I look how far youve come, the determination and hardworking and Im proud of you. ", A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, In this song, Daryl Hall sings about a girl who is always looking for something more, never satisfied with what she has. Enjoy your day. To save this word, you'll need to log in. Or what about financial freedom and abundance? Wishing you a very happy birthday, filled with endless love and laughter. Happy Birthday! Keep it simple and sweet with our simple birthday wishes here at Styiens. Happy birthday! [2] The single reached the top 30 in New Zealand and number 50 in the Netherlands, but it was less commercially successful in the United Kingdom, peaking at number 81. May you never lack, all your needs will be divinely met. Your zest for life is remarkable! May God bless your new age and make you go higher. Love will give life to your hearts desires. Its a complex system that delivers and retrieves what each body part requires, and without itnothing else works. Today, as you celebrate another year, may God visit you with blessings and make you happy, God bless your new age. This page was last changed on 16 April 2023, at 09:28. Life is beautiful when there are great people to live with. 92. They all saw the same things, experienced the same things, and were given the same information. noun : something someone wants very much A good education had always been her heart's desire. Happy birthday to you. Take the time to get a vision, disconnect from the world, forgive, love, think and talk the Word, and wait with a heart of gratitude. On this birthday I wish you many more years of happiness and good health. I celebrate you and pray God grant you all your heart desires. Happy birthday, and may you get everything your heart desires. Happy birthday to you may you, keep growing from grace to grace. Happy birthday, dear. Daryl Hall does a spoken interlude in this song around the four-minute mark, breaking it down for the girl: Janis Ian: Married in London, but not in New York, Stand By Me: The Perfect Song-Movie Combination. Happy birthday to you, its a wonderful day in your life, may you continue to remember this day for good, many more years in fulfilment. Take the time to discover what love really is, and then let the Holy Spirit do a work within you. Wishing you a wonderful birthday! Go and enjoy a huge slice of cake. May this birthday be filled with happy moments you'll remember for a lifetime. Happy birthday. Styiens all rights reserved. As you celebrate this wonderful day, may all your dreams become reality, Keep basking in the euphoria of Gods faithfulness. Privacy Policy|Terms of Use. I am waiting earnestly for your success because I know its coming soon. 61. To persevere in faith, dont waver from your positionremain obedient, continually grow in God, and above allDont. God bless you. Enjoy.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-portrait-1','ezslot_27',126,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sweetlovemessages_com-portrait-1-0'); 68. May God reward you greatly for blessings and fulfil all your good wishes. Happy birthday! Is that your dream? If youre focusing most of your attention on natural thingswatching secular television, thinking about worldly matters, worrying about your job and familythen thats what is going to be in your heart in abundance. It isnt just avoiding strife or living a good life. May your birthday be filled with the same smiles and joy you bring me every day. May God bring all your wishes to pass. Have a blast, my dear. Vaginal Changes. The more time you spend with Godseeking Him and obeying His Wordthe more certain you will be that your hearts desires match His will. I hope you enjoy every moment of it. Enjoy your day to the fullest. The next critical step to is to create a thought-word connection. Bridesmaids, Reservoir Dogs, Willy Wonka - just a few of the flicks where characters discuss specific songs, sometimes as a prelude to murder. Wishing a very happy birthday to you! May this birthday bring you to the realm of fulfilment. Happy birthday to you! How I wish I could afford the most expensive birthday present ever because you mean a lot to me. Send us feedback about these examples. Happy birthday! May this year be the best one for you, and I hope you have many more amazing birthdays. This is my wishes for you this day, may your birthday bring you to the realm of manifestation, and may all your dreams come to reality. 70. Happy birthday to you. As you celebrate, may God reward all your long time struggles and bring your dreams to reality. 22. I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and that the year ahead will be full of fun and adventure. Are you starting to figure out that achieving your hearts desires involves many working parts? You remind me so much of myself! You are celebrated, dear. It isnt just being nice in general, or loving your friends and family. Have a lovely day. May good fortune continue to smile on your house. May God shower blessings on you today and forever. Life is beautiful when there are visible achievements to accompany the longevity of days, may your birthday bring all these to manifestation. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you my one and only bestie. But, heres the connecting wire: To change whats coming out of your mouth, you must change the thoughts youre thinking. Happy birthday to you dear, you are the best. 71. Im glad to celebrate with you. Happy birthday to my bestie. No matter where the year ahead takes you, remember to enjoy the ride. May your birthday open you to greatness. One of the most common areas where people miss it is in the area of unforgiveness. But waiting isnt passiveits very active! April You wait. Happy birthday, dear. You deserve all the good things life has to offer. Happy birthday to you! For When 'Lowdown Crook' Isn't Specific Enough. March Im glad I have someone like you in my life. Catch a vision in your spirit of your hearts desires with the Word of God, and declare aloud, I will by all means take possession of my hearts desires, for I am well able to overcome any adversity by my God!. January Thats why Paul exhorted believers to focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead (Philippians 3:13). Wishing you a very. Have a blast, you deserve it, pal. May this birthday open doors of fulfilment. The entire world was created by Love Himself (God). December. Because it's your birthday, I pray everything you need for success will be released unto you. Happy birthday to you sweetheart, every time I think about you, my heart swells with joy. Happy birthday! Happy birthday to you, you deserve the best. It isnt justifying what theyve done, and it doesnt even indicate a restored relationship. Have a fulfilled birthday. I pray God make your life beautiful and make all your aspirations come to pass. October Happy birthday, dear. May God grant all your heart desires and strengthen you to fulfil all your plans. Wishing you a happy birthday! All Rights Reserved. Welcome to the beginning of another year of your life. 44. May this day bring you to new horizons of greatness. Wishing you the best birthday ever. Enjoy your day. And while youre waiting, you obey Gods commands all along the way. Many happy returns. Happy birthday to you, In all your endeavours, God will make you fulfilled. 3 Ways to Know if the Desires of Your Heart Are Gods Will, 2023 National Day of Prayer: 10 Prayer Points with Scriptures. Happy birthday to you! You are blessed. Use these seven steps and move closer to everything you've dreamed of. Im happy I have you in my life. Psalm 145:19 He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them. Enjoy yourself to the fullest. 67. It's your day dear, be happy. 30. You're the absolute best! 16. Today is your day. A new year to keep being your amazing self. I wish you many more years of fulfilment and joy that comes from achieving dreams. But a lot of times, people have done all they want to do, not all they are required to do. Happy birthday to you. Warmest wishes for a very happy birthday! May this birthday bring the beginning of the fulfilment of purpose. Your hearts desires will be the result. You may not feel like it at first, but keep practicing. Enjoy your day. You're not getting older, you're just getting wiser. Post the Definition of heart's desire to Facebook, Share the Definition of heart's desire on Twitter. February Patience isnt as fun as conquering by faith, is it? The world is just a little better because you're in it. Related Birthday Wishes for Crush Male Wishing you a fun and flirty. 59. A great clip from Daryl's website, "Live From Daryl's House." This raw "jam" is just so cool, and the original recorded track is nice, too. Wishing you the best birthday ever. Long life and happiness. 46. The song became their biggest hit to date on the Adult Contemporary chart, peaking at number two, a personal best for the duo that would stand until 2002, when "Do It for Love" reached number one. January Theyre not just far-off, impractical wishes or impossible hopes, but they are deeply spiritual in nature. Everything Your Heart Desires Everything Your Heart Desires Hall & Oates chords advanced by KPIRLO chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro there isn't a video lesson for this song Learn how to play exactly like Hall & Oates Everything Your Heart Desires Key: Gm Dm D#m Em Fm (one step down) F#m (half step down) I pray this day would be positively unforgettable. Im happy for you my friend. You deserve the best. 7. Happy birthday to the kindest and most supportive college senior! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! On your special day this year, may all of your hopes, dreams, and wishes come true! Related Birthday Wishes for College Senior 53. May God grant all your heart desires and strengthen you to fulfil all your plans. 55. Happy birthday dear, keep going you are destined for greatness, keep up the struggle, you would get there soonest. Happy Birthday! 90+ Birthday Wishes And Quotes to Make Their Day Extra Special, 100 Best Happy Mothers Day Quotes, Wishes & Messages, 100+ Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes & Wishes, 100+ True Friendship Quotes Your Bestie Will Adore, All birthday greetings for Birthday Girl Quotes. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'sweetlovemessages_com-leader-3','ezslot_19',119,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sweetlovemessages_com-leader-3-0');30. 89. 99. Cheers to a better life my life. I celebrate with you today, may all your heart come to fulfilment. Achieving your hearts desires is the same. Have a wonderful birthday, enjoy the day to the fullest. Happy birthday to you, you are very special to me. Today will be the start of something g great in your life, all your wishes will come to pass and you would become a success. Happy birthday to one of the best people I know! Many happy returns dear. Language links are at the top of the page across from the title. American Standard Version Grant thee thy heart's desire, And fulfil all thy counsel. This year is going to be even better than the last, just you wait. Happy Birthday to my good friend. Why is this important? No matter how old you are or how long youve been waitingyou can live the life youve always dreamed of. August Happy birthday to you. Have yourself a big slice of cake and an even bigger slice of happiness! 18. Happy birthday! 94. 81. 54. May this day bring you lots of love, and may your future be as bright as these candles and as sweet as this cake! 1. Example Sentences Recent Examples on the Web But if your heart's desire is maximum fidelity per unit cost, a better strategy is to carefully choose amplifier modules and other components from among the huge array of fine options that are readily available. 78. I wanna paint your name on the sky, but since I cant, I pray God will make you happy by making all your dreams come to reality. September Up. Wishing you a truly wonderful and happy birthday! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear. I pray you will continue to be fruitful, you have a good heart with many great plans, may God bring them to reality.