Lockdown might be over, but the threat of coronavirus still exists as the number of new cases continues to rise in the UK over the summer months. Denmark's team doctor Morten Boesen said Eriksen "was gone" before being resuscitated with a defibrillator. It's much harder to take a rational view and accept that coincidence plays strange tricks. They are merely trying to cover up their lies corruption and conflicts of interest, don't fall for it Answers on a postcard. The sort of ideas being pushed in modern Britain are right-wing and libertarian. I have to speak up. Awake in Belfast, an anonymous account, has as its profile picture an illustration of a syringe as the Pied Piper leading a crowd of surgically-masked children. The views of this rancid pair are deplorable. Matt Le Tissier missed just one of the 54 penalties he took during his entire. Early last month it emerged a quarter of Football League players still have no intention of getting the Covid vaccine despite the attempts to persuade them of its benefits. The vaccines have been tested on tens of thousands of people before being made available. Eriksen released a statement Monday morning through his agent to Italy's Gazzetta dello Sport. In the post-truth world, when the most unprincipled politicians spout nonsense like I think the people of this country have had enough of experts, the Liverpool manager bases his opinion on the views of professionals who know what they are talking about. [49] Le Tissier tunnettiin urallaan mys poikkeuksellisen taidokkaana pelaajana ja lukuisten komeiden maalien tekijn. This is revolutionary science, but it does not affect the body's basic DNA. It may not be but let's have an investigation to find out what it is. The music store's name originates from the 19th century and is inspired by a painting by British artist Francis Barraud, MasterChef judge Jock Zonfrillo dies aged 46 as Gordon Ramsay leads tributes, Beloved MasterChef Australia judge Jack Zonfrillo has died at the age of 46 on Monday (May 1) as Gordon Ramsay leads tributes to the TV sensation on social media, 'I woke up at party to my friend's OAP dad sexually assaulting me after drugs binge', Nikitta Byrne bravely waived her right to anonymity to open up about when she woke at a party to find Huw Thomas, her friend's dad, assaulting her after a drugs binge, Ashley Roberts sizzles as she strips to teeny black bikini in 'hottest pictures yet', Pussycat Dolls star Ashley Roberts sent her followers into meltdown as she paraded her jaw-dropping figure in a teeny black bikini in her 'hottest pictures yet', Massive explosion rocks tranquil harbour as inferno destroys two chip shops, Residents of Blackshore Quay in Southwold, Suffolk, were woken up in the early hours of this morning (Monday, May 1) by a 'massive explosion' and fire that ripped through chippies, Curvy model branded 'hotter than Kylie Jenner' as she tries star's skimpy bikini, Influencer Phoebe Sophie took to her Instagram page to share a snap of herself next to TV star and makeup mogul Kylie Jenner to show that you 'shouldn't compare yourself to anyone', Creepy blokes beg glam female police officer to 'arrest me' after viral TikTok vid, A glam female police officer was inundated with creepy messages from randy blokes after a car scam warning video went viral. There is a nervousness that theyre healthy people and dont want to take a vaccine that hasnt gone through the most rigorous of testing that maybe other vaccines have had in the past. When it arrived at Heathrow, customs officials refused to release it immediately. Many of those in the Anfield Road end on Wednesday night will know someone who is struggling to make ends meet. This is another fundamental misunderstanding of how the virus works. Manchester United have signed defender Maya Le Tissier from Barclays Women's Super League rivals Brighton. And that's where I kind of am.. By "We had two choices from UEFA, to go out and play the match immediately or play the next day at noon," Braithwaite said. It is a two-horse race so who is better equipped to secure the Premier League? In May 2022, Le Tissier signed up to footballing charity Common Goal, . Are these people being tested properly? We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Guardiola puts strike threat on table amid player fatigue row. The only thing saving them, quite probably, is the vaccine. Approximately 75 per cent of players this month across the EFL are fully vaccinated, have had a single jab or intend to be vaccinated, which is up from 70 per cent in the last set of figures, a source told the Mail On Sunday. Matt Le Tissier hits out at 'government propaganda' and says trolls tried to 'get him sacked' Most Read In that same interview, Le Tissier insisted that ventilators 'caused harm to. He said: Even if even if somebody has got a stupid idea, then I'm sorry, but you should be able to allow people to have stupid ideas. "Juergen (sic) Klopp has killed my love. That's just one example. Conspiracy theories have been ablaze on social media, some falsely claiming Eriksen's collapse was caused by the fact he had Covid-19 or had received a vaccine for the virus. Le Tissier never listened. Of all the anti-vaxxers' arguments, this is the one that makes most sense. It's been quite an incredible turnaround these last few months - and it's been a fascinating time to be alive, lets put it that way. This virus can have really dreadful effects on internal organs. Asked about the anti-vax label he replied: I can definitely, categorically confirm I'm not an anti-vaxxer. Rickie Lambert, another Southampton striker of more recent vintage, posted a photograph of Le Tissier on Instagram, saying that his hero is one of the only ones of his stature to speak out. In the picture Le Tissier is wearing a suit and tie and the self-satisfied smirk of a Tory MP who doesnt realise theres a scandal round the corner. The woman in the video has been identified online as anti-vaxxer Anna de Buisseret, who appeared in a previous viral video claiming COVID-19 vaccines are illegal. I am a broken man, it said. Denmark soccer star Christian Eriksen, who suffered cardiac arrest and collapsed during Saturday's Euro 2020 match against Finland, never received a Covid-19 vaccination, an Inter Milan official said, in an attempt to quell baseless rumors that Eriksen's medical emergency was due to aftereffects of a coronavirus vaccine shot. Prof Sharma added: "I can tell you now that Eriksen's arrest was nothing to do with Covid or the vaccine, nor was Aguero's cardiac scare, nor were Fleck's problems or Wyke's. The speed at which it has all been done is part of the marvel. Monday, 1st May 2023See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, order back issues and use the historic Daily Express newspaper archive. The country's health secretary, Brendan Murphy, pointed out that the vaccine was probably effective at blocking serious Covid infections. Eddie Howe has no doubts disappointing Anthony Gordon will become a top player for Newcastle, Jurgen Klopps suggestion of bias with his referee comments could see Liverpool manager get touchline ban, That's been our evolution as a team Ange Postecoglou feels Celtic have improved big-game mentality, Hes a very important player Sean Dyche hopes Samus Colemans return will boost Evertons hopes, Referees body strongly refute any suggestion Paul Tierneys actions were improper in Jurgen Klopp row, I would like an explanation Ryan Mason asks why Liverpool match-winner Diogo Jota was not sent off, Julian Alvarez puts Erling Haaland in shade as incredible intensity gives Manchester City the edge, Leicester will sell 60m James Maddison to cover clubs 90m losses, Diogo Jota gets Liverpool off the hook to leave Tottenham stunned, Bruno Fernandes and Casemiro embody spirit Manchester United need, All the Dublin Airport flights cancelled today as French air traffic strikes hits thousands of passengers, My health issues were triggered by grief my cardiologist called it broken heart syndrome, Lawyers for Sen Dunnes bankruptcy trustee want to be paid for monitoring ex-wife Gayle Killileas Twitter account, Ask Allison: We havent a sex life since we had kids and my husband wants us to go to counselling, Digestion taboos: Dont ignore those embarrassing symptoms, experts urge, Middle-class cocaine users line dealers pockets, says Fr Peter McVerry, Its meant to be a neutral venue - Kildare boss Glenn Ryan launches scathing attack on GAA after tight defeat to Dublin, Conor McGregor gives former UFC rival Eddie Alvarez advice during bare-knuckle boxing match, Defence Forces sexual abuse rates could be treble total initially feared new report, Fair City actor Donna Anita Nikolaisen says of racist abuse these hate crimes are very cowardly, Caoimhn Reilly: Common sense lacking as three Louth teams went into championship battle at the same time last weekend, Fermanagh strike late to deny Louth victory in crunch Nicky Rackard Cup encounter, Kerry SFL Division 1: Ballymacelligott take the spoils from Dr Crokes, Man takes down the Union flag before the semi-final between Derry and Monaghan, Im A Celebrity campmates decide who departs for first time in shows history, Tornado tosses cars in the air in Florida, Islamic State chief killed in Syria by Turkish forces, says Erdogan, Battling Bray Wanderers beaten by Waterford after damaging red card hurts game plan, REACTION: Stonewall penalty call was game-changer in Bray Wanderers defeat to Waterford. The answer is simple. Radio Sportiva said Sunday the disinformation was completely fabricated, stating it had "never reported any opinion from the Inter medical staff regarding Christian Eriksen's condition. And if he kills the love of an anti-vaccination crank for Liverpool it is a small bonus. But Inter Milan have quashed the rumours, which were also shared by ex-Southampton and England player Matt Le Tissier. The vaccine was manufactured in America and sent by air. Inter Milan director Giuseppe Marotta flatly rejected suggestions that Eriksen had previously contracted the virus or had been vaccinated, telling Rai Sport on Sunday that Eriksen "didn't have Covid and wasn't vaccinated either.". The three had never experienced any problems prior to getting vaccinated, which prompted Mr Le Tissier to request an investigation into the potential effects of the jab on footballers. More Covid vaccine programmes have been abandoned than have succeeded. Here, in an attempt to persuade the under-30s why they MUST have the jab, one of our foremost vaccine experts PROFESSOR ANGUS DALGLEISH gives his forensic analysis and trenchant rebuttal of some of the most common objections of young refuseniks. 2021 Associated Newspapers Limited. A few years ago, I was due to give a patient an injection of an experimental new drug in the hope that it would prevent complications in the progress of his disease. After Inter Milan confirmed Eriksen had never been vaccinated, Berenson tweeted, "replies show some folks aren't convinced and raise the idea he was vaccinated away from Inter. He is one of the most overrated players in English history. Former footballer Matt Le Tissier was subjected to a backlash online after posting some very controversial claims about the Ukraine war - and David Baddiel had the best response. You are a CRIMINAL! To where is anyones guess: according to doctors and scientists, the destination of vaccinated youngsters is safety from the most extreme effects of Covid-19. In Phase One and Phase Two clinical trials, jabs were tested on small numbers of volunteers to check they were safe and to determine the right dose. It has been an interesting social experiment, and to see the turnaround in the last few months, it's been quite remarkable. Its not the first time that Le Tissier has been connected with questionable thinking. (Photo by Friedemann Vogel / POOL / AFP) (Photo by FRIEDEMANN VOGEL/POOL/AFP via Getty Images), NFL Encountering Substantial Vaccine Hesitancy Among Players, Denmark's Martin Braithwaite criticizes UEFA for resuming game following Christian Eriksen's collapse. His followers were instead dismayed that he was appearing to question the legitimacy of the horrifying reports of Vladimir Putin's forces slaughtering civilians and dumping their bodies into mass graves. and Answers on a postcard.". For Southampton relegation-scrapping, Ali Dia-signing Southampton, with their wonky stand to have a household name whose match-winning genius was so unequivocal made Le Tissier more than . Now, though, thats made possible by the networking effects of social media, and the ability to filter content into echo chambers that amplify and repeat back the same questionable comments. Speaking exclusively to Saints plus after an . Since then, the former Tottenham midfielder has spoken publicly to thank his well-wishers for their support. Date published: Wednesday 6th April 2022 11:53 - Will Ford. Gary Lineker has brutally shut down Matt Le Tissier after he asked why the flu wasn't given the same response as Covid-19. The misunderstanding might arise because some vaccines use modified mRNA, to stimulate the immune system by triggering it to produce proteins which are similar to those on the surface of the coronavirus. ", Monday morning, Matt Le Tissier, an English football television pundit and former legendary midfielder for Southampton football club, retweeted a post to his half-a-million followers that claimed that Google and other Big Tech corporations were "threatening 'action' if anyone linked the event with the jab. This is a virus like no other and we're still learning about the havoc it can wreak on the lungs, the heart and other major organs. My feeling is that this is probably a statistical cluster rather than something on the rise. "I am a broken man," it said. LFC you're dead to me . The huge increase in foodbanks around stadiums at once proves that footballs communal spirit exists. We got him back after one defib," Boesen said. It's designed to teach your own defences what to look for and react quickly to because the virus is very good at disguising itself until it's well established. He said on Twitter : "Why didnt we ever try this hard to defeat flu? His teammates immediately began frantically gesturing for medical attention after he fell facedown after making a short pass. Next morning, my patient was dead. Mr Le Tissier has previously called for an inquiry into the number of footballers recently suffering heart issues in training and matches, and on stage he questioned why no sports organisations have expressed concerns or sought to investigate links to Covid vaccinations. Matt Le Tissier missed just one of his 24 penalties in the Premier League. Posters and leaflets containing such information have been distributed to clubs in the hope that they will be displayed in stadiums and training grounds. Now Im sorry but if anybody can look at what is happening now in the world of sport and say its normal for all of these people to be having heart issues in football matches, cricket matches, basketball matches, any sport you wish. And safety monitoring continues to this day. One theory circulating among players is that Christian Eriksens cardiac arrest at Euro 2020 might have been linked to the jab, despite no medical evidence to support the suggestion. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. Eriksen was given a life-saving cardiac massage treatment on the pitch. The comments below have not been moderated, By Matt Le Tissier isnt the first person to fall into the conspiracy theory trap and he wont be the last. Matt Le Tissier has insisted he is "not a bad person" - and said he could now ditch Twitter for an 'alternative' free-speech social media app. In other words, the drugs companies stand to lose everything if they attempt any cover-ups. It has a similar fatality rate to 'Covid' and actually affects younger people more? During the last European Championships former Tottenham and Denmark star Christian Eriksen collapsed on the pitch after suffering a cardiac arrest and is now set to resume his career with an implanted heart defibrillator. Football was always going to be a battleground in the philosophical conflict that is tearing Britain apart. But Match of the Day presenter Lineker was quick to dismiss the former Southampton playmaker's tweet as he pointed out the fact there is a flu vaccine offered to the general public. One of the main concerns the young raise is the risk of blood clots from the Oxford/AstraZeneca jab. Social media users asked her to "arrest" them. Klopp lost his mother to the virus earlier this year. And if their idea is that stupid, you'll be able to debate them, and convince everybody that their idea is stupid. UEFA, European football's governing body, said both teams decided to continue playing during an emergency meeting. The risk of side-effects from the vaccines they are being offered is very low, although they commonly include a sore arm or feeling achy or sick. But it's important that everybody is allowed to have an opinion, and people are allowed to debate those things.. In 2020, Le Tissier became an outspoken critic of the reaction to the COVID-19 pandemic in the United Kingdom. Monday, 1st May 2023See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, order back issues and use the historic Daily Express newspaper archive. Theory: The COVID-19 "vaccines" are the immune-suppressing agent, which is part 1 of a binary bioweapon. "Is there an issue? Rory Tingle Lewis Hamilton opened up on Meghan Markle: 'Greatest weekend ever', Fiona Bruce mistakes female audience member for a man, Le Tissier said argued the vaccine could have nothing to do with the spike in heart problems, Barcelona star and Man City legend Sergio Aguero confirms retirement, Covid: Queen leads the way by calling off Christmas party, Germany attacks UK over Omicron: Nation readies to punish Britons with key decision today, Christmas Day snow MAPPED: All the areas predicted to face snow as Arctic blast to hit, Four reasons Lewis Hamilton may retire from F1 despite Max Verstappen claim, 'Hoped we'd have spoken!' Rather than take that risk, the whole programme was scrapped. The mass of misinformation, the sheer weight of guff peddled by those who should know better has created the situation where this week it was revealed that 16pc of Premier League players have not had a jab. and although the two families know each other and Darren had previously played football with Matt. Le Tissier Supporting Suspended MP on 16:22 - Jan 12 with 443 views: saint901: First, the Covid "vaccine" is not a vaccine in the sense that it prevents the disease being contracted. BILL COOPER ON GUN CONTROL We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. It is appalling that their donations are necessary but the majority of supporters do care about the people around them. Who could possibly be against anti-racist gestures? Matt Le Tissier exclusive: 'My Soccer Saturday mates call me a Covid conspiracy theorist - I'm really not' After losing his job at Sky, Le Tissier questioned if his views were to blame,.