At those and Frankie, Johnnie and Luigi Too! 10/10, honestly my favorite steakhouse in Los Angeles. Waiter was very helpful! Book now at Mastro's Ocean Club - Downtown Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA. Food took for ever to get to us and was extremely salty. For drinks, the restaurant offers nihon-shu, beer, sake, wine, exclusive spirits, and a selection of Japanese whisky and scotch. Would highly recommend. MASTRO'S OCEAN CLUB - 310 Photos & 141 Reviews - 1200 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, California - Steakhouses - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Mastro's Ocean Club 142 reviews Claimed $$$$ Steakhouses, Seafood, Lounges Closed 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 320 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes Butter Cake Views from its dining room, itself a visual stunner reminiscent of a midcentury art gallery, span the entire west side as far as the Pacific. The crab cake was ok the best part was it came with fresh avocado. Ask Amy: I put a security camera in my room, and what I saw was creepy, Ask Amy: My fiancee's family says I'm not invited, and she's going without me, The dad whose wife and child were among 5 killed by a neighbor in Texas describes how the massacre unfolded, 'Total dominance': Steph Curry breaks NBA Game 7 record, leads Warriors over Kings, Dear Abby: The reason her fiance hid his phone was something she never guessed, Mortgage fees to rise for buyers with high credit scores, fall for those with lower scores, Kurtenbach: Steph Curry built the Warriors dynasty. They forgot our drink order for 40 minutes they forgot to put in our to go order and took another 35 minutes after our meal to get it, then they charged us for that sent back Hamachi we go to Mastros at least twice a month and it was the worst experience weve had we will go back, but we will not sit in the bar area again to eat dinner. Mastro's enforces a strict upscale dress code. We are excited to bring The Mastros experience to Downtown Los Angeles. If you've seen something new (or closing) in the neighborhood, text your tips and photos to (415) 200-3233, or email [emailprotected] If we use your info in a story, we'll give you credit. My lamb was soooooo bland dry no flavor glaze or taste. 1200 S. Figueroa Street Los Angeles, CA 90015 We are excited to bring The Mastro's experience to Downtown Los Angeles. However, this may have been my least favorite experience. Wagyu is seen as a luxury item, and at Gozu, we are serving it in a way that allows guests to taste it in new, different and approachable preparations," said Zimmerman in a statement. Too Loud for an intimate dinner or late business meeting on a weekend. I definitely will be going back. Mastro's courteous and professional staff can provide an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Accepts Credit CardsADA AccessibleEco FriendlyPublic Space ADA CompliantFamily FriendlyTour Group FriendlySelf ParkingValet ParkingDeliveryBarOutdoor DiningCelebritiesBYOB with CorkageFull BarLoungeFine DiningFree Wi-FiGood for SinglesGroup DiningKid FriendlyLive MusicPrivate Dining RoomReservations RecommendedRomanticTake OutHas TVHot SpotOutdoor/PatioUpscaleValet, Largest Room Square Footage: 1149Total Meeting Rooms: 3Capacity Inside: 400Capacity Outside: 50Available for Buy OutIn-House Catering ServiceMax Reception Capacity: 150Max Banquet Capacity: 100Max Classroom Capacity: 50Number of Breakout Rooms: 2Total Capacity: 450, PRIVACY POLICY|PRIVACY SETTINGS| ADVERTISE| ACCESSIBILITY. BF likes steak and I'm trying to decide between providence or mastro's beverly. The runners that brought the next course out needed to take our plates away. Some were reporting about for the first time; others have been months in the planning (or even years yes, Eataly, were talking about you). So its a huge endeavor, and the pandemic delays didnt help with the plan to open at Valley Fair in Santa Clara. It was a painful experience. Mastro's is a collection of sophisticated, classic Steakhouses and Ocean Club Seafood locations, a World-class service, with highly acclaimed cuisine and live entertainment in the US (213) 624-2425, 2023 Downtown Center Business Improvement District, 600 Wilshire Blvd., STE 870, Los Angeles, CA 90017, (213) 624.2146 | marketing@downtownla.com, The Value of U.S. Downtowns and Center Cities, Downtown Center Business Improvement District. 1200 S. Figueroa St. Los Angeles, CA 90015. Chris was our server and he was fantastic. For us, its very important to give that Spanish authentic feeling in the restaurant, Xavi said. Definitely will be my go to dinner spot for my Kings Games. After wowing vegans in San Francisco for a few years, Wildseed is bringing its plant-based ethos to the Peninsula. Great experience, food was great! I like the location , the service and the singer but the food was horrible. I love the ambiance and Ive had pretty good service each time Ive gone. The restaurant will also serve as a gathering space and cultural hub for the Ohlone. Seen our waiter 3 times in a full 3 hour dinner service. Look for inventive sauces, Southern-inspired sides and desserts when it opens in January. No one to clear plates between courses. newsletter, One of Americas Oldest Tiki Bars Is Getting a Full Restoration and Reopening, First opened in 1947 in Laguna Beach, Royal Hawaiian is being painstakingly rebuilt by some formidable hospitality names, including Dushan Zaric of Employees Only, Brentwoods New Restaurant Goes Full Coastal Nonna With Clams and Pasta, Chef Jackson Kalbs Jemma di Mare brings linguine and clams, veal parm, and lots of East Coast Italian hits to busy Brentwood today, LAs Al Fresco Dining Program Inches Closer to Being Permanent, Plus, a six-month pasta series at Eataly, a doughnut collaboration for a cause, and more, Behold Evan Funkes Bold New Ode to Handmade Pastas in Beverly Hills, Funke represents the culmination of the chefs 25-year-long career, Sign up for the Date Time. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Additionally, three private dining rooms for special events are offered for parties of 40 to 100 guests, and full restaurant buyouts are available. As previously announced, a 2021 opening is forecast for this "shop, eat, learn" concept that . Highly disappointed in the food I am a foodie and I always go out I love mastros in Beverly Hills but this was not the same experience!!!!! The food tastes better to me at this location, than others. The food is always superb, and the downtown location has a more social atmosphere and good bar crowd, which I personally love. Service was excellent. The Castro's newest Italian restaurant, Pasta Panino, will be opening soon at 4150 18th Street, formerly Taqueria El Capitan. Living Downtown. Celebrated birthday here. No one to clear plates between courses. Artist renderings depict an. DCC's Restaurant Division is delighted to share Los Angeles' newest fine dining experience with you! Other bowls of goodness include the sizzling Bibimbap rice pots, Suyuk (boiled beef), Kalbitang (beef rib soup) and Seolleongtang (oxtail soup). As expected, high-quality food and service experience. I refuse to eat my lamb and I didnt even send them back I ordered mashed potatoes and cream corn the corn was thick not creamy food didnt come out hot. The two menu options range from $95 to $150 per person. Apr 27, 2023 . Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Tiffany was our server and was fantastic along with everyone else there. For dessert, Apple Strudel and an ethereal souffle, the Salzburg Nockerl, lead the menu. Restaurants, Food and Drink | See our ethics policy. In 2022, this third-generation restaurant family will venture south to Morgan Hill and open a Giorgios Italian Grill & Pizzeria, their first new place in years. The owner of the Mission Districts Taqueria Vallarta and El Trebol has purchased the former Sam Jordans Bar & Grill, raising hopes for new life at the Bayview bar that was once SF;s oldest Black-owned bar. A full-service dining room will occupy the space below and feature Weirs signature recipes, including 24-Hour Carnitas, Coctel Mixto ceviche, Lamb Birria and Enchiladas de Pollo en Mole Manchamanteles. I loved the energy the staff was amazing our waiter was very attentive, will absolutely be coming back to this location. I love the love music and the food was delicious. We were celebrating a birthday and she made sure everything was perfect! Was some of the worst service I have had in a vary long time. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Her previous roles at the Mercury News include Lowell Thomas award-winning editor of the Travel section, Alameda County bureau chief and Getting Ahead editor. Everything was salty. The server wasnt attentive. We're trying to order healthy at the moment because we're working on our fitness! Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Once we sat, it took a while to get a menu. We will be back again. 63,028 were here. Mon, Sun 17:0021:00 Landrys Mastros Steakhouse spans 13,279 square feet and includes (3) private dining rooms, a bar, and patio seating. The factory will sell Winstons bagel sandwiches along with coffee and baked goods, which can be eaten while watching production through a 20-foot glass wall. Reservation Location. Had a great dinner before the kings game. Joo will also offer simple daily meals a bowl of rice and a protein, like fish to go with the banchan. However, I would recommend not going to this location when there is a game or an event at staple center as it gets very busy. Shoutout the manager on duty Wednesday nights, hes amazing, and so kind to guests and his staff. Later when they brought the bday dessert they had not removed our plates we asked to boxed what was left and to please remove dishes before adding the desserts. Accept New Location in Santa Clara, CA Now Open! We were there last night, 4/1/23 and it was our first time at this location. Mastro's courteous and professional staff can provide an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. We do not allow beachwear, gym attire including sweatpants, sweatshirts or hoodies. Waitress was horrible. The official guide to Los Angeles. Mastro's executive chef Walter Mayen joined us . A truly unparalleled dining experience. I highly recommend Mastros, and particularly this location! The food tastes better to me at this location, than others. Details: A spring opening is planned in the courtyard of the Hearst Museum of Anthropology, 102 Anthropology and Art Practice Building on the UC Berkeley campus; www.makamham.com. From reminding her to refill waters, ordering drinks, placing food order etc. Birthday celebration: Providence or Mastro's. Mastro's Ocean Club - Downtown Los Angeles is rated 4.5 stars by 347 OpenTable diners. After that Instagram moment, you and your dining companions can dig in. The draw? Landry's Mastro's Steakhouse spans 13,279 square feet and includes (3) private dining rooms, a bar, and patio seating. The Facebook post continues: We will miss the many customers we were lucky enough to celebrate with and wish our small business neighbors the best as they go through this trying time in San Francisco. Mastro's Ocean Club 2078 Steakhouses $$$$ Open until 2:00 AM "By far the nicest location compared to Beverly Hills and Agoura Hills however location is very small. I couldnt have asked for a better experience there. Explore menu, see photos and read 5768 reviews: "My all time favorite restaurant in LA. Refreshed Montage Laguna Beach Offers Chauffeured Perks, San Diego Welcomes the Best and Brightest, Kessler Foundation Awards $500,000 for Work-Readiness Training for Disabled, New Marriott Hotel Along the Guadalupe River. Here are nine of the most eagerly anticipated restaurants opening in 2022. Will def return!! Definitely will be back again! Cesar salad 4. Definitely will be my go to dinner spot for my Kings Games. Everyone was friendly. All rights reserved. It got a little busy after a game, he was going around helping the staff out and touching tables with such a friendly good energy. By doing so, we hope to shift the perspective of whole cow use specifically in the wagyu breed.". 3rd time coming here and I still feel it's worthy of 5 stars (except the bathroom sink looked like the Titanic (second half of the film) because there was water everywhere! Look for Roux44 inside the former Magpie digs. TasteFood: A wholesome grain salad topped with shrimp, Wendys beloved chili to be sold in grocery store cans this spring, Quick Fix: Tortilla strips a colorful addition to taco salad, www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/sjcva-tetra-hotel-autograph-collection, Harriette Cole: My friend's mom didn't recognize me at my job, and she was very rude. Great spot. 33 ounce ribeye w/ Bernaise, truffle, and peppercorn sauces 2. Cafe Ohlone owners Vincent Medina and Louis Trevino are working with UC Berkeley to open a permanent brick-and-mortar in the courtyard of the universitys Hearst Museum of Anthropology. Book now at Mastro's Ocean Club - Malibu in Malibu, CA. Omg its award winning. Great service and great food. Restaurant operators say gas stoves and woks are critical to the way food is cooked, either in the kitchen or on tabletops. We said we dont know yet and removed the glasses Said we can bring them back if you order this was literally 10 mins of being seated. It was a perfect evening and will be back! He refused to let it end in Game 7, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. Overall impression: not worth $700 check for 2 people.. Food was excellent. crab cakes, lobster mashed potatoes and the heavenly, to die for butter cake! We ordered the following 1. Now its time for South Bay diners to get a chance to nibble on garlicky shrimp and patatas bravas before diving into one of the seven types of paella offered by co-owners and siblings Xavi and Maria Padrosa. DCC worked with AOR DP3 Architects and Reynolds Design International to bring the one-of-a-kind restaurant space to life. The customer lines in Milpitas and San Francisco are as long as the official name of this restaurant, Daeho Kalbijjim & Beef Soup, which means youd better start queueing up long before opening day. A fourth-generation chef, Weir cooked at the legendary Chez Panisse before launching her publishing and television career. Our food and drinks was good. Highly disappointed in the food I am a foodie and I always go out I love mastros in Beverly Hills but this was not the same experience!!!!! At present, we do not have menu information for this restaurant. When it opens this summer in Napas historic Mill District, this bar-with-bites concept from cocktail expert and second-generation vintner Judd Finkelstein is being called Napa Valleys new cocktail destination. Look for a globally-influenced menu when you drink at The Fink. Family Activities; Parks & Green Spaces; . The Lemon Drop Martini was terrific and my NY Steak was second to none! Get Morning Report and other email newsletters. Naturally, there are dozens of Austrian and German wine and beer offerings to pair with every course. Housing Tours; Residential Buildings; Neighborhoods; For Families. Had a great dinner before the kings game. The food is always superb, and the downtown location has a more social atmosphere and good bar crowd, which I personally love. Probably one of the best restaurants in los angeles, service, atmosphere, food, and Team work We were 6 people and eventually end up to be 7, the restaurant manager and . Amazing as always!!!! Once we sat, it took a while to get a menu. Hailey was our server and she was very sweet, patient, and helpful! The space boasts an expansive 14,000 square feet. The sides were just big for no reason because it was not good the mashed potatoes and corn definitely seem like box or can. I hated the texture and quality of the lamb. Look for a spring opening. "Mastro's Steakhouse is a place to be if you want to indulge in some of the most delectable steaks and seafood in a high-end atmosphere. Everything was salty. The food was delicious and they served us quickly in order for us to make it to the game on time. Went to have dinner with a few friends. The two-and-a-half-hour menu of fifteen items is spread over ten courses, comprised of seafood, wild foods and wagyu. The service was highly impressive, professional, knowledgeable and just made the experience so fantastic!! Mastro's Ocean Club restaurant Los Angeles 1200 South Figueroa Street. Open in Google Maps Foursquare 170 W Channel Rd, Santa Monica, CA 90402 (310) 230-0402 Visit Website Golden Bull Golden Bull [Official Photo] Also featured in: 21 Classic Restaurants Every. DCC Builds North Italia Restaurant in San Antonio Texas. We were seated at the furthest booth from the music, and Chris could not hear us when we were ordering. Everyone here was super kind and helpful throughout the night. The venerable Oakland chef-owner of Duende and former long-time executive chef of Oliveto is behind this new French-inspired restaurant in the heart of Oaklands Uptown Arts District. Our party of 7 had a wonderful dinner. TueSat 5:00 pm10:00 pm. I will start by saying I love Mastros and have been to serval locations. It was one thing after another. A truly unparalleled dining experience. Mastros collection of sophisticated, classic Steakhouses and Ocean Club seafood locations are recognized for their combination of world-class service, highly acclaimed cuisine, and live entertainment in an elegant yet energetic atmosphere. FOR SAME DAY RESERVATIONS OR FOR RESERVATIONS ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY, PLEASE CONTACT THE RESTAURANT DIRECTLY. That massive mural is the future home of this popular Oakland-based hot fried chicken spot. What started as the worlds first pop-up dedicated to the food of the Ohlone people will soon evolve into a full-fledged restaurant. When we inquired about the lengthy delay for the opening in Union Square, Director of Events Brittney Fear said the team "wanted it done right the first time so if that means more time, then so be it..