This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Great location for visiting Winter Wonderland and shopping in the west end. To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search. 3:00 pm, Check-out: After, there are a few more free attractions within walking distance: Monument to the Great Fire of London, St. Dunstan-in-the-East Church Garden designed by Christopher Wren, Leadenhall Market and the iconic Gherkin building. 9.5 This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I told them we were going to drop our bags off in the room and then do some sightseeing for a few hours and that wed just like it done by 6pm. 134 George Street, LONDON, W1H 5DN, United Kingdom, leave blank if you would like to stay anonymous. When we checked in afterwards I asked about the sofa bed (our daughter was staying with us) and was told it would be best to let them do it. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sharron Davies at Marble Arch Marriott's swimmi. I must say, to me unusual to find in London. Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. To complete the signup process, please check your inbox for an email from us. What are some of the property amenities at London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch? Excellent service from the breakfast team as well as Housekeeping team. The good: The staff themselves were very friendly and welcoming at the front desk and any time we saw them face to face (except for one issue below). If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. Regards Stephanie - GM. Thanks. Address 134 George St, Marble Arch London, England W1H 5DN Phone 44 207-723-1277 Fax 44 207-402-0666 Toll-Free 800-228-9290 Web www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/lonma-london-marriott-hotel-marble-arch/ COVID-19 Policies: https://clean.marriott.com/ Email mhrs.lonma.guestrelations@marriott.com Overview Description Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Located in the heart of London, this hotel has an excellent location score of 8.6, Select dates to see this property's availability and prices, Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room. We've sent you an email so you can complete your subscription. These plugins place cookies so that you can correctly view how many times a page has been shared. On a positive note I am please that you enjoyed our location, and the Pickled Hen. The hotel has a small gym, a nice bar called the Pickled Hen. Hope to see you very soon. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. The Marriott Marble Arch Hotel is just 500 metres from Hyde Park. The AC didnt work in a lot of rooms and they had portable heaters! Dear Freequalsgood Thank you so much for your very thorough review, which I have reviewed with the team. Even as a Platinum Elite no upgrade and no respect for your profile requests even after checking in at 0700 am on the App. About 10 minutes later a staff member came up and asked to come into the room. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and I sincerely apologise for falling short of your expectations. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. All Rights Reserved. SEE FULL GALLERY. Unlock your stay with the Marriott Bonvoy App. It contains a link that you will need to click to confirm your account. Booking not found double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. The walls are soooo thin and it sounds like my room is being broken into multiple times a night.would not recommend. The Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Playground is a memorial to Diana, Princess of Wales in Kensington Gardens, in The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, London. The acquisition, for a reported price around 50m, was made from a trust managed by the No family.. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. At Marriott Hotels we seek to offer moments of inspiration for our guests. Regards Stephanie - GM, This was my first time staying at this particular Marriott hotel, and I have to say I was very impressed. However, we wont display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things): To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. After booking, all of the propertys details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Yaroslaviv Val Street 22 , Kyiv , 1034 , Ukraine. The lively shops and museums of Knightsbridge are a 20-minute walk away, and vibrant Soho is a 25-minute walk. 134 George Street, London W1H 5DN England, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Im going to give 2 stars for this hotel but it isnt exactly a 2 star hotel. Is London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch accessible? The breakfast was very good with a great selection of items. Room as typical for a Marriott. Up on 7th floor so noise was not an issue., I stayed in a family room, 5 members 3 children, . Great location, nice breakfast and very friendly and helpful staff, I think the people working at the hotel are truly a great asset and made us have a truly excellent stay. Which also serves as. Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property. London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch 2,037 reviews #564 of 1,207 hotels in London Review Save Share 134 George Street, London W1H 5DN England 011 44 844 631 0595 Visit hotel website Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Hotel direct offer! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. My wife and daughter were in bed so I said no, we just need a fan. The location was great and the room was pretty spacious compared to other properties. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com. Dear Freequalsgood Thank you so much for your very thorough review, which I have reviewed with the team. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. I hope you will give us the opportunity when you are next in the area. LONDON MARRIOTT HOTEL MARBLE ARCH - Prices & Reviews (England) Europe United Kingdom (UK) England London London Hotels London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch 2,037 reviews #561 of 1,203 hotels in London 134 George Street, London W1H 5DN England Visit hotel website 1 (844) 631-0595 Write a review View all photos (475) Traveler (436) Room & Suite (115) Address 134 George St, Marble Arch London, England W1H 5DN Phone 44 207-723-1277 Fax 44 207-402-0666 Toll-Free 800-228-9290 Web www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/lonma-london-marriott-hotel-marble-arch/ COVID-19 Policies: https://clean.marriott.com/ Email mhrs.lonma.guestrelations@marriott.com Overview Description Please enter a valid email address, Thanks! 134 George Street, London, United Kingdom, W1H 5DN, Languages spoken by staff: I tried it again and it just rang and rang. Contact. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. There are similar hotels available. Sylvia, The Leading Hotels Of The World in London, Red Carnation Hotels Collection in London, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum. It's a ten minute walk from Paddington, so it's extremely convenient if you've taken the Heathrow Express in. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. My room didnt even have a remote. Are any cleaning services offered at London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch? There must be better hotels at this price point. Booking not found. The contemporary air-conditioned rooms each boast luxurious cotton bedding, a TV with Apple TV technology, a large desk, a fridge and laptop safe. Our Marble Arch hotel is located near to storied local attractions including Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park and Oxford Street. Just had a lovely overnight stay here with all the family. It's a ten minute walk from Paddington, so it's extremely convenient if you've taken the Heathrow Express in. Details Year Built: 1972 Year Last Renovated: 2013 Check in Time: 3:00 PM Check out Time:. The hotel has a small gym, a nice bar called the Pickled Hen. 4 Bryanston Street, Marble Arch, London, United Kingdom W1H 7BY, 16 London St, London, United Kingdom W2 IHL, www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/lonma-london-marriott-hotel-marble-arch/, www.marriott.com/marriott/aboutmarriott.mi. There goes the rest of the hotel benefits. We were going to hang out in the bar anyway so when we went down I let the front desk know. A modern destination for business and leisure, London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch is a stylish fixture on the central London landscape. At The Pickled Hen, our mission is to provide you with healthy and seasonal food, our London gastropub locally sources from carefully selected suppliers. Upgrade to one of our Executive rooms and enjoy access to the Executive Lounge, featuring a complimentary breakfast, drinks, canapes and panoramic views of Central London. London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch Deluxe King Bedroom Book Now * Book online with our trusted suppliers TripAdvisor Traveller Rating Based on 2,037 reviews Located a short walk from Oxford Street, Hyde Park and Marble Arch Underground station, our spacious, newly renovated bedrooms feature Apple TV technology and luxury bedding. While it was far from perfect it was a good mid range smaller Marriott well located in London. If you need more information in preparation for your visit, our Front Desk team will be happy to help. From recommendations on the best local restaurants to travel advice, the team pride themselves on their local area knowledge. An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review. I tried from my cell phone and it rang and rang with no answer. Dear litte miss Madam82 Thank you for your feedback, sorry you were disappointed with your stay.