"We had this fun idea that Lonesome Dreams was kind of this series of old adventure tales." I dont want to spoil it for anyone whos lucky enough to get to watch it for the first time, but its a helluva sad and beautiful thing. You may have even listened to his songs too. So it is obvious that he must have plenty of attention from his fans. And especially through Alive from Whispering Pines, its really just been such a touching experience to find a way to connect with fans almost in a more Even though its not in person, its almost in a deeper way that I feel like weve connected with people during this whole mess. Not without the experiences of all the records, honestly. It seems he wants his career to be the focus and not his love or personal life. Ben Schneider: I love the location. They were continuously meeting everything Ben requires to pursue what he wants. Continue with Recommended Cookies. In this session,. Moreover, Ben started out on Instagram just for fun and as a part of a trend, but, little did Ben know, that he would have more than 22,200 people following Ben on Instagram alone. [18] On March 7, 2018 they performed the song on Jimmy Kimmel Live!. Remember my personal information He got married to Sacha Schneider in 2014, and they are living happily ever since. But thats where Im at right now. Ben Schneiders net worth is estimated at $2 Million as of the current year 2023. In an interview, Schneider alluded to influence from a specific work, called The Collected Works of Billy the Kid: Left-Handed Poems. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Schneiders songwriting is as relatable as it is evocative; he croons passionately of broken hearts and loves longing; of fond memories and ethereal dreams. Lord Huron released a new album, Long Lost, last month via Whispering Pines/Republic. Rose to fame through his Instagram account where he used to post just for fun. In this article, we have gathered all the information there is to know about Ben Schneider. Fianc's sonically immersive new single "worms" captures depression and anxiety's overwhelming grasp, Atwood Magazine 2023 For the Love of Music, Decibel Peak // Trial By Fire (feat. A few months before the couple married at the family cottage on the shores of Lake Huron, the singer traveled to Japan with his then-fiance to obtain the blessing of her grandmother, who lived in Wakayama, in Japan's Kansai region. [16][17] On February 16, 2018, the band released the next single, "Wait by the River". About us / Contact us / Disclaimer/ Privacy policy / Terms of Service, Kellin Quinn Biography and Musician Career. Ben performed in the orchestra in school. Ive never found that to be too compelling. Ben is one of the viral and rising stars where his fame has skyrocketed to over 22,200 followers. For "The Night We Met" feat. Ben Schneider: That was the goal. Ever since their wedding, they have been leading a very secret life away from the social circle. 19 July 1988 Ben Schneider: I think, like everybody, its been a lot of ups and downs, mixed emotions. Ben Schneider: Well, I think, like everybody, at some point in life you start to ponder those things, time going by and how its all headed the same place for all of us, the full stop, but I think its weird cause I wouldnt at all call this a pandemic record, because like we talked about already, not only was it written but recorded mostly before, but its like everything in everybodys lives right now, thats certainly colored it. He has three brothers and sisters in total. Idealizing is the word Im looking for. Honestly, its just been My folks are in town. However, the detailed statistics showing Bens body measurements are not known. A huge tracking room and a glass control both, isolation booth, and yeah, I dont Sorry, I lost track of the question but I love everything about it, I guess. None of us got sick in the band. . Ben Schneider: I think its changed a lot, and like I said, its just become more of almost a member of the band, or I guess its just become our superhero HQ. Lord Huron is an American indie rock and folk band based in LA, and by 2012 the band included the other members, Miguel Briseno, Tom Renaud, Mark Barry, and Schneider himself. Notify me of follow-up comments? Phoebe Bridgers: This page was last edited on 12 April 2023, at 00:21. That was one that we got to record it I think one of two string songs we got to do at our studio. Ben Schneider is currently single, according to our records. After completing his degree from France, Ben Schneider moved out to New York and later to Los Angeles to start his career. And hopefully, we can keep working there for many years to come. Their songs have appeared onscreen in various tv shows, movies, and series over the years. So, I was sitting around with all these beautiful string parts, vocal parts, and I just started stretching them and warping them, and I was really liking how it was sounding, but also conceptually, how it connected to the record, this idea of All that track is made up of things youve just heard on the album, but theyre all stretched and warped. And yeah, hes got so much skill in that, and we have another engineer, Ben Tolliday, whos worked on all of our records, whos like an old friend, so its a pretty sweet team. And there are some standards on there that are really easy to swallow. With that, he has a very promising music career. He hasnt important opened up about his family history so theres no similar information about his family Ben has 3 sisters but nothing can be said for sure. [8] It debuted at No. Schneider is the frontman of Lord Huron, a solo project that has become a full-fledged indie sensation over the past couple years. Here at CelebsLifeReel, we cover about the life reel of your favorite celebrities. Assessing all his income sources his net worth stands at around$100,000-$200,000 which was around 75k- 125K USD as of 2021. Ben then founded the indie rock and folk band Lord Huron in 2010, which was also his first personal project. Ben Schneider: Weve talked a lot about that lately, actually, just how scarce scarcity is these days. Lord Huron's Ben Schneider speaks to Atwood Magazine about the making of their timeless, breathtaking fourth album 'Long Lost' - an achingly beautiful and "indefinably nostalgic" tribute to Whispering Pines Studios and time's blur: To love, loss, presence, absence, heartbreak, and everything in-between. Well as I mentioned before, sometimes I come up with these avatars to write to, and that one is more like a future version of myself, I guess. If We all know that doesnt happen. a 38 years old American Folk singer. We were looking for a way to be evocative and nostalgic in an indefinable way. No information has been availed about his current salary structure. Lord Huron is an American indie rock band based in Los Angeles. Ben Schneider: Yeah. And weve tried to find the history of this place. Ben Schneider: Yeah. The band derived its name from Lake Hurons name, where Ben used to spend time as a kid. His primary source of income is through his music band. He is One of the rising names in the Instagram community. A charismatic figure we hear only in brief snippets throughout the album, Tarbell acts as our guide through this haunted history of Whispering Pines. The group went on to release a debut album called Lonesome Dreams and follow-up titled Strange Tails. Ben Schneider is one of the richest folk singers in the world. Please enter the word you see in the image below: There are no comments for this entry yet. his main sources of revenue and income are through announcements, brand deals, auspices, and greet and meet events are between$ 500-$ 800. He has got a lot of fan following from all over the world. I'm Ben Schneider, singer and songwriter for Lord Huron. A real nice tuneor the notion of onebut its just out of reach. Welcome back, Tarbell says to a studio audiences applause. Ben Schneider: I think everybody can appreciate that, cause its not like I was alive in that period, and Im sure Im greatly making it more wonderful than it actually was. I cant believe we stumbled upon it. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Its like our clubhouse, Schneider says of the studio. There he would Ever since he moved out to Los Angeles, he has been living there. Net worth: Thus, evaluating all his income streams, explained above, over the years, and calculating it, Ben Schneiders net worth is estimated to be around $100,000 $200,000. My wife and I had agreed to host our younger son's early-September wedding at our cottage, on the shore of northern Lake Huron, three miles north of the harbor. I dont know, trying some new things in the studio, working out our production muscles, and learning some things about how to produce a record and the different ways you can do it. Ben Schneider: Yeah. The strengths of this sign are being cooperative, diplomatic, gracious, fair-minded, social, while weaknesses can be indecisive, holding a grudge and self-pity. Ahead, we take a look at who is Ben Schneider dating now, who has he been in a relationship with?, Ben Schneiders wife, previous relationships and relationship history. A: Ben Schneiders net worth is $100,000 $200,000. Schneiders father, John, who is also interested in music, worked for the Lansing State Journal for around 35 years. Ben Schneider legit seems like a good guy tho, he seems nice and centered . Though the band, officially founded by Ben Schneider, did not gain much popularity initially but has grown to become one of the leading alternative folk, folk, and indie rock bands today and has released songs that have become massive hits all over the world and in different languages. The 1980s was the decade of big hair, big phones, pastel suits, Cabbage Patch Kids, Rubiks cubes, Yuppies, Air Jordans, shoulder pads and Pac Man. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Thus, evaluating all his income streams, explained above, over the years, and calculating it, Ben Schneiders. And that he is. He rose to fame and got into the spotlight for his singing videos which he uploads on his Instagram profile. . 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart & Biggest Week of 2018 With 'KOD', "Official Album Downloads Chart Top 100 28 May 2021 - 03 June 2021", "Le Top de la semaine: Top Singles - SNEP", Syndicat National de l'dition Phonographique, "portuguesecharts.com - Lord Huron - The Night We Met", "French single certifications Lord Huron The Night We Met", "Official Singles Downloads Chart Top 100 - 1 June 2018", "Lord Huron Chart History: Rock & Alternative Airplay", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Lord_Huron&oldid=1149399323. Also Read:Brendan Kavanagh Pianist Biography. He has three brothers and sisters in total. He had his career span from the 50s to the 2000s, and he did psychedelic, he did surf music, he was a producer, he made his own records, he worked with other artists, but he always kind of existed at the fringe or on the edge of the business, and he did it his way, and I just really appreciate that and aspire to that. As most celebrities do, Ben Schneider tries to keep his personal and love life private, so check back often as we will continue to upbeen in a relationship with? Hes easily not incorrect for other notorieties or models he has what it takes to be at the top of the social media world. As glistening guitars shimmer and drums shake a steady beat, Schneider sings a poignant, pained song of romance, intimacy, connection and disconnect; of lost love transcending time, and reuniting at long last in some fateful, faraway future. The plan was to do it all right on our beach, in a tent big enough to hold 175 guests, a buffet table, a bar, a DJ and a dance floor. This page is updated often with new details about Ben Schneider. He had studied to be a painter and did some art direction work to pay the bills. Ben is one of the rising personalities and also a viral star and his fame has soared to over 22k followers on the photo-sharing platform Instagram. Ben Schneider: Its that nostalgia thing thats hard to define, but I think people know what Im trying to get at, which, hopefully means they can connect with it. [12] The song "The Night We Met" was RIAA certified gold on June 26, 2017 and certified platinum on February 15, 2018. Ben Schneider is a famous Folk Singer. Released May 21, 2021 via Whispering Pines Studios Inc. / Republic Records,Long Lost finds Lord Huron dwelling in a ghostly past of their own creation. I think in the long term well all be much more healthy and happy if we can sort of face those big dark truths. [chuckle] As weve learned more about it and like we were talking about before, learned more of how to use it as a tool, its just become such an integral part of the band. Just a sense of the world around you that changes over time and I know that I have a different one now that someday Ill look back and say, Wow, that was a great feeling, at that time, but I guess its just a matter of as we all know trying to appreciate it while youre in it. Well, if youre all set, here is what we know about Ben Schneider to date. He was raised by parents John and Sharon Schneider in Michigan, along with three siblings. Lets make it an even hundred and twenty. CelebsMoney has recently updated Ben Schneiders net worth. [10] "It's sort of a collection of pulp fiction and we wanted the videos to kind of reflect that and have that same feel and style", Schneider said during another interview. Their last album has mostly received positive reviews. They also decided to release a theatrical version of the videos. Lord Huron's long lost album. Its really special. Real Name/Full Name Ever since their wedding, they have been leading a very secret life away from the social circle. Ben got married to his wife Sacha Schneider in the year 2014 at the cottage of his family by the shore of Lake Huron. So you may or may not know him. Ben was a very bright and passionate child throughout his childhood. He began writing music before he got admitted into the university of Michigan to study visual art. A: Ben Schneider is 37 years old as of March 2021. The Real Housewives of Atlanta The Bachelor Sister Wives 90 Day Fiance Wife Swap The Amazing Race Australia Married at First Sight The Real Housewives of Dallas My 600-lb Life Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. If reincarnation exists, who or what would you like to be reincarnated as? He finished his degree in France. However, he had completed his education and received his degree from France. Whos the richest Folk Singer in the world? Ben Schneider: A few things, yeah. [4], Lord Huron combines western, folk rock, rock and roll, pop melodies, and the surf rock genres with soundtrack and new age influences to produce a sound described by The Wall Street Journal as having "a decidedly cinematic flair, heavy on mood and evocative imagery. Its always a good place to start, and then you can let it spin off into fiction through these characters.