Excellent experience and would 100% recommend to family and friends for their next home improvement project. HFS Financial does not endorse,warrant,or guarantee service or products of any lender or broker and does not guarantee and makes no representations of any rates, points, and loan programs offered by affiliates. Pool loans are unsecured personal loans offered by banks, credit unions and online lenders. If the client has said they would like to keep their monthly loan payments under a certain amount, and the Check My Rate tool estimates their payment is under that, thats the perfect chance for your salesperson to say, Looks like you can afford to add that kitchen island (marble counter, oak flooring, built-in spa, pool houseyou name the upgrade!) A conditional approval is available within 24 48 business hours. I will definitely be using them for any future projects and will be referring them to friends. This is a good option if you think you wouldnt get much regular use of having your own pool. As soon as the hard inquiry has been completed, a lender will provide you with a pre-approval. Low-Fixed Rates HFS financial is the perfect partner for getting a swimming pool loan and it's not a complicated, time consuming process. Learn how your comment data is processed. I would highly recommend this team when looking for a pool loan. Its estimated that about 75% of customers need a loan to achieve their home improvement dreams. Payment example: Monthly payments for a $75,000 loan at 4.99% APR with a term of 15 years would result in 180 monthly payments of $592.70. Those with a good credit score and little or no money are ideal candidates for quick start loans. You dont have to worry about whether or not a customer will be eligible or if the bank will approve their loan. This includes products like home equity loans and lines of credit, which can be beneficial for those looking to tap into the equity in their home. ", HFS is a great company to work with. Readily available to answer any question or concerns. With direct-to-consumer financing through HFS, customers have complete control of their money. Was searching for a good company to finance a pool project. And happy customers mean great references, more sales and more success for your business. No more waiting on a bank to approve them or sending in paperwork to apply. Conditions and limitations apply. They have been courteous, knowledgeable and thorough. Lyon Financial is not responsible or liable for any products, services, information or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained as a result of or in connection with this web site, including, without limitation, any agent referrals, loan recommendations, application, approval, pre-qualification, load or interest rate analysis. No Stage Funding, Loans Fund 100% Up-Front. However, if you have good credit and meet all of the requirements, you should have no problem getting approved. The most common methods are home equity loans and refinancing your home through a bank in your area. We have heard nothing but great things from our clients in terms of ease of use, the process is simple, and the funds being made very quickly are all things that they love. What Are the Benefits of Offering Financing to Every Customer? Financing is offered by third party lenders for pool renovation projects and new pool construction. Yeah, thats within our budget., When your sales team takes advantage of the HFS Check My Rate tool, theyll find easy opportunities to offer upsells to your clients. We understand that an effective process is one that: Through every business technological advance over the years to each swimming pool innovation, we have stood firm on the principle of helping people get what they want. I highly reccomend HFS Financial! And unlike typical lenders, there are no automated decisions or artificial intelligence involved. Not all will qualify. Loans 100% Up-Front But just how do you go about doing that? They have a loan that requires no collateral. After you figure out what options are available within your budget, its time to decide on what type of financing you prefer. That's why we offer flexible and convenient financing options, subject to approved credit. With many decades of experience in the home improvement financing space, we know just about all there is to know about all of your customers financing questions. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. All loan programs found at www.hfsfinancial.net have no fees or penalties for prepayment. To download promotional materials or a widget for your website, visit our Contractor Resource Center. Personal loans ranging in size from $20,000 to $25,000 are available from a number of lenders. This quick and convenient button will take customers to your personalized HFS Financial page. Personal loan financing through HFS Financial is not like a secured loan through a bank. Look no further than HFS, their team is simply the best!, We love sending our clients to HFS. Highly recommend! Lyon Financial recognizes that there may be differences in interest rates based in loan amount, credit history, geographic location, and other factors. You must log in or register to reply here. Thats lightning fast compared to traditional bank loans. This data includes information on creditworthiness, employment history, and other financial factors. This will help you stand out from the competition and acquire more customers than ever before. Once the process is started, it is a very quick turn around and the customer has the money directly in their account ready for the pool build to begin.. How Can You Make Friends While Traveling Alone? You could bring your friends together over the summer by hosting pool parties. If youve built up a ton of equity in your home and want to spread your debt payments over a lot of time, you might lean toward a home equity loan or HELOC. From application to funding the process was very easy with no unnecessary time wasting in between. Conditions and limitations apply. We make memories. Lyon Financial Lyon Financial Lyon Financial. By working with HFS Financial, you offer a streamlined lending process to your customers, with clear expectations and an easy-to-understand process that will leave your customers feeling satisfied and secure. Our automated updates and contractor support representatives keep you informed when a customer applies, and well also let you know if theyre approved or denied. With a personal, no stage funding loan, project delays are a thing of the past. Financing also allows customers to dream bigger. As a company in business since 1979, we have honed the Lyon Financial loan process to perfection. Here at HFS, we dont only exist to help homeowners find financing to bring their dreams to life. I got approved by Lyon Financial over a year ago, but I'm pretty sure that they only ran my credit one time (because I got just one alert sent to me-I have a protection on my credit report). We used to use Lyon Financial, but HFS is far easier to deal with and we love that we are in control of our payment schedule. You can also use bullet points such as: The great thing about working with HFS Financial is that we will keep you in the loop throughout your customers financing process. Lightstream requires a cosigner for all loans, while Lyon Financial does not. However, there are some key differences between the two companies. We love the difference we can make for your family by providing something that puts years of memories within reach. Then they can pay you directly with no delay. Very understandable and easy, seamless application process. These are just a few of the many benefits of offering contractor financing with HFS Financial. Representatives have always quickly responded to us as well as our customers, answering any questions that we have., When our prospective clients tell us they need financing for their pool projects, we strongly recommend the contact HFS. I recommend HFS to all my customers., Working with HFS gives us a great tool that enables us to close more of our contracts. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Highly recommend. As the industry leader in providing swimming pool & home improvement financing options since 1979, we offer personalized, hassle-free financial solutions tailor-made to your individual needs and qualifications. HFS Financial: Apply Here. Although we do not offer in-house financing at Allison Landscape and Pool Company, we do work with banks and other financial institutions when it comes to financing your pool project. Our program is designed to meet the unique needs of military personnel and their families. Once approved, loans can typically fund in 24 hours with little-to-no documentation required from the consumer. The process is so simple and straightforward. You could put off your pool construction project for a few years and save up for the expense in cash. We team up with contractors, home improvement experts, pool builders, home renovators, remodeling contractors, and more. Are you struggling to decide whether or not an accessory dwelling unit is right for you? ", HFS has great customer service and rates. We explored a home equity loan but found out quickly that the HFS team wanted our business and created an excellent customer service environment. Lyon Financial. Only after checking their rates and starting the discussion with HFS Financial will they apply for the right loan for their needs. Its simple to find the best financial services in your area. HFS prides itself on being one of the only options that ensure the full funds are disbursed directly to the consumer so that YOU control the money and not the contractor. When a customer sees just how little their monthly payment could potentially be, many customers choose to increase the scope of their project. Financing through HFS Financial provides customers with the flexibility to make changes or additions with their contractor during their project. Conditions and limitations apply. I have used HFS twice for home improvement loans and so far they have met my expectations. The benefit is that you get a one-stop-shop experience instead of having to reach out to lenders individually. Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) are add-on living areas You no doubt come across all kinds of customers who Every client deserves to hear about their financing Offering financing for your contracting customers can We know youre busy. Couldn't have been easier. Lyon Financial uses the Citizens Bank, which is located in Boston, Massachusetts. When you offer financing through HFS Financial, it comes complete with one incredible perk its completely free to you! Subject to change. Contact: Larry Collins 1-800-254-9560 Ext 3 or Apply At: Program is offered to consumers with excellent credit. Instead of only learning the overall project price, they can focus on the monthly price and make quicker decisions. Krystie proactively sent us updates on process and projected timelines and never left us wondering exactly where we were at any given point. I will definitely keep using them in the future. Your text should explain that by clicking the HFS button, customers can quickly and easily access financing for all their home improvement projects. To answer the question about which credit bureau does Lyon Financial use? Plus, they will enjoy competitive interest rates and fixed payments that fit within their budget. Of course, the cost will vary based on the size, the type of pool, your location and where you plan to build the pool on your property. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Advertisement. Terms, amounts, and APR may differ based on loan purpose and credit profile. I dont remember the loan type but I know we did not have any closing costs. Swimming pool cooling can help you escape Georgia heat, exercise, spend time with the family, and even increase the value of your home. Hours of outdoor fun and watching your children play. There are a few complaints filed against the company, but they are mostly related to customer service issues. Lyons only pulls your credit once. Lyon Financial is pleased to offer a wide range of financing options to applicants with a credit score of at least 620. Credit scores must be at least 620 in order to apply; however, there is no credit score requirement. Lyon Financial is located at 118 Morlake Drive Suite 202, Mooresville, NC 28117. An interest rate around 5% is a good deal for a pool loan. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Thanks again. I would recommend Jay and HFS Financial to anyone looking for a loan for home projects. Texas Blue Lake Pools works with HFS Financial and Lyon Financial to offer you pool financing options to finance your backyard dream. Ill definitely use them again for my next outdoor project! Adding a small plunge pool to a cleared, flat space in your backyard will cost considerably less than adding a resort-style pool with waterfalls and a jacuzzi to your property that requires you to cut down multiple trees and level the land. Here are a few of the top questions your clients may raise. You dont want a pool construction project to jeopardize your ability to pay your bills and meet your needs. I also enjoy how responsive your company is with me as well., "HFS Financial has been awesome. Because Lyon Financial is a great financial company that provides excellent rates, particularly for those looking for financing for an in-ground pool, you can expect excellent service. Additionally, Lyon Financial has a higher customer satisfaction rating than HFS Financial. Its a great way to build customer loyalty. Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to leave a review for us. Use their 60 second loan application to kick off the loan process. Rates start at 6.49%. For more information visit HFS Financial. Call 877-754-5966 today! HFS Financial is not a lender. Some pool builders or retailers offer in-house loan programs through their partner lenders. The company acts in the capacity of a financial consultant, and partners with a network of lenders to provide multiple loan offers for pool construction projects. Plan to have it paid off by December of 2020 but I hate paying interest so hope we can finish it earlier. Loans up to $500,000 Does NOT affect your credit, BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. HFS Financials amazing customer care team is always available to answer any questions your customers may have. You can finance a pool over 20 to 30 years, depending on the type of financing you secure. Getting quotes from multiple lenders will help you select the best deal for your pool construction project. Get estimates from multiple pool companies so you have a better idea of what options exist. And when they talk about how amazing the process was to work with you, those word-of-mouth recommendations and online reviews can boost your business in major ways.