use spare ribs for this recipe, but theyll need a longer cooking time. How long does it take to bake ribs at 375? Pork baby back ribs: You can also Place the ribs into the air fryer basket. Ready to serve in 3 hours. In a bowl combine all ingredients except ribs to make a sauce; season with salt and pepper. We are doing low carb so that is why I mention that. Parchment paper, while not as easy to cut and mold as aluminum foil, is your best bet when air-frying these foods, since its not a reactive material. Set smoker to 225 F degrees. Cook the ribs in air fryer: Place the ribs in the basket meat side down and let the ribs cook for 30 minutes. Step 1: Remove ribs from the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to reheating so they can come to room temperature. These are the best Air Fryer Ribs so tender and fall-off-the-bone delicious! Lloyds baby back ribs in air fryer. Definitely gonna check out your blog for more simple yet awesomely delicious recipes. Place foil-wrapped ribs in large, shallow baking pan. Curlys fully cooked ribs are naturally hickory smoked and sauced to perfection with our original rich and savory sauce! How do you cook premade ribs in an air fryer? Reviews for photos of air fryer bbq baby back ribs. How do you cook Lloyds St Louis Style Ribs? Reheating ribs in the air fryer is one of the easiest ways to enjoy a quick and easy dinner. Place foil-wrapped ribs in large shallow baking pan. It to 1 hour or until ribs are done. Hi Laurel, glad that you like the recipe. If cooking Spare Ribs, roast for 2-3 hours. Once the oven has heated to 300 degrees F, place the pan of ribs (uncovered) in the oven. The regular cooking time for pork ribs in the oven at 350 degrees is around 2 hours for baby ribs, 2.5 hours for spare ribs, and 20 to 30 minutes for bone-in country-style ribs until they are tender. Heres what to do: Make a 50/50 mixture of your favorite BBQ sauce and apple cider vinegar and coat the ribs in this mixture. Today in this recipe, I used Lloyds Seasoned and Smoked Babyback Ribs in BBQ Sauce. Wrap foil tightly around ribs. You may have to remove the (1) music desk first and then (2) gently clean out any dust from your piano's plate [using a soft dry cloth + vacuum hose] before these numbers can be found. Buy your own, remove the silver film, cover with a good dry rub, cover tight with foil and bake at 300 for 3-4 hrs, remove foil, baste with BBQ sauce, broil 3-4 minutes till sauce bubbles then repeat for a good coating. Spray the air fryer basket with a light coating of cooking spray. Cook the ribs in the air fryer for 20 to 40 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the rib thickens as well as your air fryer. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place each rack of ribs on a piece of aluminum foil large enough to completely wrap the ribs (see Note). SITE BY MEYNE. You can try this recipe in your Register recommends skipping the microwave and slowly reheating cooked ribs in a low-temperature oven. Remove from oven. QUICK & EASY DELICIOUS AIR FRYER BABY BACK RIBS!! More Info At askinglot.com . Halfway through cooking, cover the ribs with aluminum foil to keep them from getting dry. Bake 2 1/2 to 3 hours for spareribs or 1 1/2 to 2 hours for baby back ribs. Flip ribs over, brush meat-side with remaining 1/2 cup BBQ sauce; cook an additional 5 minutes or until desired char is achieved. Heat oven to 450F. The demand for air fryer recipes is truly overwhelming, so I have decided to start testing recipes for my blog and this is the first one. My wife was so impressed! Can You Cook Frozen Ribs In Air Fryer? Wrap foil tightly around ribs. I am so happy to tell you guys that I will try to share as many recipes as I can just for the air fryer. How long do ribs take in the oven at 375? Quick and easy. (It may take more or less time based on the thickness or your ribs). This process could take up to 30 minutes if the air fryer is set to 350f. Empty meat and sauce into 2-quart saucepan. Set the time for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F, and then flip them for another 7-10 minutes. One teaspoon of onion powder; Preheating your air fryer for ribs will create a great char when you first put them in. 434K views 2 years ago The best Air Fryer Ribs - so tender, crispy, and flavorful but not fall-off-the-bone! Bake ribs in the 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven 45 minutes, or until meat pulls apart easily with a fork and reaches a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). I appreciate you providing the video, thats why I chose your recipe while scrolling online. Add the ribs to the air fryer. Then wrap the ribs tightly in foil and put them in a low oven (say 300F) for about an hour. STEP TWO: Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees. I have made the alphabet cards for this game in three different colors. Freeze for up to 3 months. After you rub it into the ribs, leave for about 5 minutes. Wrapping ribs in foil helps them cook faster by trapping heat and moisture inside the wrapper. Thanks for letting me know. Baby back ribs in under an hour - yep it's possible - at least if you rely on your trusty air fryer. (It may take more or less time based on the thickness or your ribs and the model of your air fryer.). We find cooking the ribs at 375F for Bake ribs in the 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven 45 minutes, or until meat pulls apart easily with a fork and reaches a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Reheating them shouldnt take too long either. Its a super easy recipe that takes less than 40 minutes to make. Heat oven to 375F. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Ideally, the internal temperature of the ribs should be between 190 and 200 degrees when youre finished. Season your ribs with salt and pepper, and then brush on some BBQ sauce. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. How long do you cook short ribs in the oven at 350? Lift and loosen the membrane off the bone, and then you can peel it off the back of the ribs easily. Did You Know We Are Making An Air Fryer Cookbook? How do you cook Lloyds BBQ ribs on the grill? Heat control and time are important in preparing ribs to achieve their perfect tenderness and juiciness. One of the easiest ways to make ribs, and they are fabulous! Remove ribs from air fryer and brush bone-side of ribs with 1/2 cup BBQ sauce. Wrap foil tightly around ribs. These are the best Air Fryer Ribs so tender, crispy, and flavorful but not fall-off-the-bone! Cook until meat is fork-tender, about 1 1/2 hours. Rub the BBQ Sauce over the rib. Make the spice rub: In a small bowl, mix the dry rub seasonings. RecipeThis.com. Heat charcoal or gas grill. Baby back ribs are. Flip the ribs with a pair of tongs and air fry them for an additional 10-12 minutes. It is very simple serving it with cabbage. As youll learn from our chosen techniques, the meat should separate from the bone easily when light pressure is applied. Bake the ribs at a low temperature (275F) for 2 to 4 hours or until they are tender. 250 Soft Carriers Gear Ideas Soft Carrier Baby Carrier Carriers Outdoor hiking backpack with 2 storage pouches and 2 drink holders, overhead cover. This came out amazing! Baby back ribs are seasoned with a simple dry rub, and then cooked in the air fryer, finally coated with a homemade sticky barbecue sauce. This helps to make more flavorful and tender ribs. Cover the ribs and allow the ribs to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Preheat an air fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place basket back in the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes. You still get some lovely fat rendering, and exterior crisp and char, but if you want that fall apart texture I'd recommend the instapot, oven, or long slow cook on the smoker. the combination of ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and other spices. Once hot, place the ribs into the basket with the meat side down and cook for 15 minutes. Cutting ribs can be a messy and challenging task, but it doesnt have to be. exterior. While I havent tried cooking ribs or butts from frozen, I recently read an article concerning how this practice may make for a tougher piece of meat.. so take that for what its worth, which may not be much. Continue cooking ribs until they reach around 195F to 203F for maximum render. Toss and rub the seasonings onto the pork ribs. Remove the ribs from their packaging and place them in a baking dish. The ribs need to be placed in the baking pan. Air fryer ribs are perfect for any occasion, from game day to family dinners. Use a sharp knife to cut between the bones, and youll have perfectly sliced ribs in no time. You can also marinate them for several hours to make them extra tender. When the timer is up, open the basket and brush the ribs with BBQ sauce - as much or little as you want. It is going to be full to bursting with the easiest ever air fryer recipes, beautiful photos, metric & imperial measurements and recipes you would want to cook everyday in your air fryer. Plus, the air fryer reheats food evenly throughout with much less mess. Quick and easy cleaning, no need to heat up the whole house or get your baking sheets sticky with barbeque sauce. Bones: When the ribs are finished cooking, the meat will draw back and expose about three-quarters of an inch of the rib bone. Drizzle the liquid smoke over both sides of the ribs. Brush the ribs with BBQ sauce: Remove the basket from the air fryer and brush generously with barbecue sauce on all sides. Lightly seasoned and smoked shredded pork in LLOYDS original barbeque sauce is perfect for your familys hectic weeknight meals. Let me count the ways. Was this review helpful to you? You will get a similar flavorful taste and texture if you reheat ribs in Ninja air fryer with the quick, easy, and right method. The biggest benefit of cooking ribs in the air fryer is that they cook so much faster than traditional low-and-slow methods such as baking, grilling, smoking or sous vide. 7. Spread all the sauce over ribs, or save for later. An easy and delicious recipe for Airfryer Baby Back Ribs with sauteed cabbage. 2. A 3-pound rack of baby back ribs should take 5 hours to cook at 250 degrees and 3 to 4 hours at 275 degrees. They come precooked and already covered in sauce. Remove ribs from package and place on sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil large enough to extend 3 to 4 inches beyond each end of ribs. If you tried this recipe, let me know how your air fryer ribs turn out in the comments below! Required fields are marked *. Hi Janine, glad you like the recipe. Place ribs in foil and set on a cookie sheet. Thank you for all your support! If youve done the job right, a pinkish tinge is not only safe, its a good sign. Place the basket back in the air fryer and cook for 3-5 more minutes at 400F/200C, or until the sauce has set and darkened slightly. How To Cook Baby Back Ribs Air Fryer Start by patting the ribs down with a paper towel, then add the salt, pepper, BBQ seasoning, and liquid smoke. But you can not cook frozen ribs in the slow cooker as its not hot enough. Kindness in words creates confidence. Simply divine indeed the very best ever!!! After you rub it into the ribs, leave for about 5 minutes. So exciting to know that ribs can be made so quickly! Place foil-packed ribs in baking pan. US inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. These ribs are awesome. You can use a dry rub or a wet marinade, depending on your preference. Once the timers up, remove the ribs from the basket and enjoy! Preheat oven to 325 degrees. The ribs is so tender and delicious The whole , Ribs Perfect for a weeknight meal. Flip the ribs using kitchen tongs, and cook for 10 more minutes at 375F/190C. Let the ribs rest: Remove the ribs from the basket and let them rest for 5 minutes so that the juices can redistribute through the meat. Finally, theyre brushed with a sauce or glaze and grilled for 1 more hour. Some popular seasonings for ribs include garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, and chili powder. Brush with BBQ sauce: Remove the basket from the air fryer and brush generously with barbecue sauce on all sides. Step One: Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees and spray the air fryer basket with nonstick spray. Let the ribs warm to room temperature before cooking. Cover them with foil and cook for 3-4 hours, or until they are tender. Tenderizing ribs is an important step to ensure they are juicy and flavorful. Its a super easy recipe that takes 30 minutes to make. Rub the BBQ Sauce over the rib. Bake refrigerated ribs 25 to 35 minutes, frozen ribs 55 to 60 minutes or until hot. Using your fingers or a spoon, grab the edge of the membrane and peel it away from the rib, removing the membrane from the sides of the ribs. It reduces the chances of having them overcook. Thanks for letting me know! 15-20 mins wrapped in foil. Remove the membrane. What good are ribs when you cant rip and tear them from the bone? Place on grilling rack at the coolest portion of the grill. How long do you cook ribs in the oven at 325 degrees? How do I know when ribs are done in the oven? Cook the ribs in the air fryer for 20 to 40 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the rib thickens as well as your air fryer. To reheat ribs in the air fryer, pop them in and the rest is a breeze. Heat ribs in air fryer for 10-12 minutes or until fully cooked. Hi Tracy, glad that you like the recipe. Preheat your oven to 275F and place the seasoned ribs on a baking sheet. It's delicious Baby Back Ribs. I was a bit nervous about cooking my ribs in the air fryer, but the ribs came out great. How Long To Cook Baby Back Ribs In The Air Fryer Set the time for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F, and then flip them for another 7-10 minutes. Reheating ribs should be worth the wait. Wrap the ribs in foil with some liquid and continue cooking for 2 hours. Quick tip: When the knuckle of the third rib bone begins to poke through the back of the rib, the ribs are finished. When you noted they dont fall off the bone, I knew this was the recipe for me! Place on grilling rack at the coolest portion of the grill. Feel free to brush with more barbeque sauce if you like. This are the best ribs Ive ever eaten, I will never cooks ribs in my oven again only in the air fryer . Place ribs bone-side down in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not touching; cook in batches if necessary. St. Louis style Baby back ribs. Spoon 1 tablespoon water over ribs if desired. Tender, flavorful. how to make it in the recipe. Powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Kimball baby grand piano serial number . Youll need to cook them at 375F for 25 minutes first, then increase the temperate to 400F and cook for another 3-5 minutes. Place the ribs in a baking dish lined with aluminum foil, then bake at 250F. How do you cook Lloyd's baby back ribs? Depending on the type of ribs you plan to smoke, it can take 3-6 hours or more to smoke ribs at this specific temperature. THE FIRST STEP IS TO Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit. 6. Is it better to cook ribs in the oven or grill? How long does it take to cook ribs on the grill? Baby back ribs are seasoned with a simple dry rub, and then cooked in the air fryer, finally coated with a homemade sticky barbecue sauce. Divide the rack: Cut the rack of pork ribs into 2-3 sections so that it can fit into your air fryer basket. Place the basket back in the air fryer and cook for 3-5 more minutes at 400F/200C, or until the sauce has set and darkened slightly. A tray of baby back ribs; This is a quick tutorial on how to use an air fryer to reheat ribs. Covering both the top and the bottom of the ribs. If youve opted for spare ribs or St. Louis-style ribs, the process will take a bit longer7.5 to 8 hours. Lay ribs, bone side down on a long sheet of foil. How to cook On my blog, you will find easy and delicious recipes for the everyday home cook, with easy-to-follow instructions and step-by-step photos. Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit for a few minutes, then place the ribs in the basket, meat side down and cook for 20 minutes. Just like many meats, ribs cooked from frozen are delicious and just as tender as thawed ribs. Simply pop the seasoned ribs in the air fryer and cook at 360 degrees for about 30 minutes. Halfway through cooking, cover the ribs with aluminum foil to protect them from drying out. Rinse the pork ribs under cold water and pat dry with paper towels. On the bbq sauce I also added a little honey,red pepper flakes for spice & a tablespoon of strawberry jam for a sweet,tangy & spicy sauce taste . Please Note: Nutrition values are our best estimate based on the software we use at Recipe This and are meant as a guide. Remove membrane from back of ribs and dry ribs with a paper towel. My ribs had little meat so the time needed was slightly shorter but an awesome recipe Ill use again and again. Well now you can using an air fryer. How much do I love my air fryer? There is no additional cost to you if you purchase through one of our links. Use visual cues to know when your ribs are doneyou want them to be tender and easily pierced with a fork, but not completely falling off the bone. That begins to happen when temperatures inside the meat reach 165F. Spoon 1 tablespoon water over ribs if desired. Air Fryer Baby Back Ribs, Air Fryer Pork Ribs, Air Fryer Ribs. Some websites allow you to print a free printable, others dont. Bake the ribs at a low temperature (275F) for 2 to 4 hours or until they are tender. As youll learn from our chosen techniques, the meat should separate from the bone easily when light pressure is applied. It's a super easy recipe that takes 30 minutes to make. After cooking, allow to cool off for about 5 minutes before serving. It turned out very well. How do you heat up fully cooked ribs in the oven? For me, this is art, a creative process that captivates so much that I constantly want to try something new and share my experience with you, my readers. Place foil-wrapped ribs in large, shallow baking pan. Thanks for letting me know! In the form below, select your brand and enter your serial number. How Long to Cook Ribs at 250 Degrees. L iquid smoke your favorite one; Preheat your air fryer, if you do not have a preheat setting. While the minimum internal temperature for pork ribs should reach 145F according to USDA, the collagens and connective tissue dont start to melt at a higher temperate. Lloyd's Ribs Babyback Pork With Original Barbeque Sauce (2 ribs) contains 13g total carbs, 13g net carbs, 21g fat, 21g protein, and 330 calories. Comes in a convenient resealable tub. However, in the case of air fryer, we are talking about a kitchen gadget that is similar to the conventional oven yet so different. Cook for 15 minutes. ribs Cut rack into 4 pieces. If you want a baby shower that people will be talking about weeks later, there are 7 aspects of baby shower planning you need to consider. Here are some simple and easy tips on how towarm up ribs in an air fryer. Also, you can serve it with potatoes, cauliflower or sauteed cabbage. What temperature do you bake ribs at 1 hour? Izzy, thanks for the simple recipe. You can use Season them and store them in the fridge for up to 24 hours before cooking. Place foil-packed ribs in baking pan. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); The Air Fryer Everything Team is passionate about making the best Air Fryer recipes! Season to taste. Baby back ribs are also known as back ribs, or loin ribs, baby back ribs are one of the most popular cuts of ribs! Enjoy these restaurant quality ribs in minutes. Cook the ribs in air fryer: Preheat the air fryer to 375F/190C for a few minutes. The short answer is yes. Remove the ribs from their packaging and place them in a baking dish. Thanks again for your recipe made my dinner such an easy clean up & saved me plenty of time to do sides. If you are new to the air fryer, be sure to check out these Air Fryer Tips and Best Oil for Air Fryer. They should be at 145 degrees F. Remove the membrane: Peel off the silverskin from the back of the ribs. Combine brown sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder in a bowl. You can flip them when you stop to baste the ribs for even cooking. Make sure to tag me @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Because ovens have controlled temperature you are less likely to overcook or under cook your ribs. The ribs should be refrigerated for 25 to 35 minutes and then frozen for 55 to 60 minutes. Bake 2 1/2 to 3 hours for spareribs or 1 1/2 to 2 hours for baby back ribs. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. The regular cooking time for pork ribs in the oven at 350 degrees is around 2 hours for baby ribs, 2.5 hours for spare ribs, and 20 to 30 minutes for bone-in country-style ribs until they are tender. Lightly seasoned and smoked shredded pork in LLOYDS original barbeque sauce is perfect for your familys hectic weeknight meals. How long do u cook ribs in the oven at 350? Bake the ribs. Open carefully -hot steam will escape. Preheat the air fryer to 270 degrees F. Lay the prime rib in a single layer (use a parchment round or silicone liner if it's sauced). homemade barbecue sauce, youll need: 1. Remove ribs from package and place on center of foil. Sautee on the oil for about 4-5 minutes at medium-high heat. After 4-5 minutes, you may check on the ribs if its on the ideal tenderness and crispiness that you want. Yes, its possible to end up with overcooked ribs. Spoon 1 tablespoon water over ribs if desired. Season the baby back ribs: Pat the ribs dry and rub the ribs on all sides with the spice rub. One item has been a backpack we can hike with comfortably (and is comfortable for the child) and can also hold diapers, wipes, snacks, water. in the Ninja Foodi XL Pro Thanks for letting me know. What is the best way to cook pizza at home? Step Three: Put the ribs into the air fryer and air fry for 15 minutes. Do you cook ribs meat side up or meat side down? Air fryer tender juicy smoked bbq ribs is a quick and easy recipe that will show you how to make baby back or spare country pork ribs in the air fryer. Sprinkle generously with rub, then smoke for 3 hours. Before cooking, remove the silver skin from the back of the ribs. This is purely optional but spraying a small amount of oil on each rib can make them juicer. Spices (garlic powder, paprika, ground . Lloyd's bbq was founded in 1978. Heat over medium-low heat until the sugar and salt are completely dissolved. Hi Carla, glad that you like the recipe. Once you have peeled off as much as possible, use a paper towel to grip the edges stuck to the ribs and pull gently until fully removed. Bbq Ribs With Sauce (1 small rib (yield after cooking, bone and fat removed)) contains 3.5g total carbs, 3.5g net carbs, 2.4g fat, 4.1g protein, and 54 calories. Cover grill and heat 15 to 20 minutes** or until hot (watch carefully to avoid. Baste the ribs with additional BBQ Sauce. An instant-read thermometeris very useful when checking the internal temp. Cook an additional 5 minutes or until desired char is achieved. I recommend placing the meat side down in the basket first, as the extra fat on the bone side will cook down and add more flavor as they cook. SANDRAS EASY COOKING is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking recommended products to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. How do you cook Lloyds St Louis Style ribs? cup pork dry rub. Place basket back in the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes. Dont forget to click the bell icon to be notified when we upload a new video. They loved the crispiness of the ribs and the fact that they are so juicy as well as tender. You can always reheat it for another few minutes to get the best results and have the chance to add a little extra sauce if desired. Cook the ribs until they are warmed through, about 20 minutes for a 16-ounce rack of ribs. Wrap foil tightly around ribs. Remove the ribs from the basket and let them rest for 5 minutes so that the juices can redistribute through the meat. Im airfrying them right now. Back ribs and spare ribs should be cooked to 185-200F, which is when the collagen has fully broken down into gelatin. Wrap each rack of ribs in two layers of aluminum foil. Baking gives you more control over how fast and how much the ribs are cooked. Covering both the top and the bottom of the ribs. In a bowl combine all ingredients except ribs to make a sauce; season with salt and pepper. them! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Can ribs be pink even after theyre cooked? While BBQ gives ribs a distinct flavor, baking has other benefits to it. Most helpful most positive least positive newest. Preheat your air fryer to 375F (190C). I feel like this is the best invention ever. If you cook the meat immediately after taking it out of the fridge, the high heat will shock it, yielding unevenly cooked ribs. The ribs will be the best at 170*F, but are considered done after 145*F. Carefully remove and let rest for 5 minutes, then add additional sauce if preferred and serve. So i thought it might be easier to post all the info here! To make your life easier, you can prepare your ribs ahead of time. Can you overcook ribs? (-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Ingredients: Cooked Center Cut Beef Ribs, Tomato Puree Water Tomato Paste), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less Of Vinegar, Seasoning Rub (sugar Spices, Salt, Paprika Dextrose Garlic Powder Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Tamarind Extract (corn Syrup, Prune Juice Concentrate, Extractives Of Tamarind, . Turn your ribs and cook for a further 5 minutes at 160c/320f. One even layer is recommended. Thanks for sharing your experience! Kimball's prod. How do you cook store bought ribs in an air fryer? Place the ribs in a roasting pan and then in the oven. Spray top sheet of foil with cooking spray. Baby back ribs should take about 8 hours at this temperature. When youre ready to use them, let them thaw in the fridge overnight before reheating. If you have any questions or recipes that you would like me to post or test using air fryer please do not hesitate to comment below. I am constantly experimenting, trying new interesting recipes and unusual combinations of ingredients. I LOVE these ribs! Your email address will not be published. Is it possible to cook a rib roast in an air fryer? Youll love making baby back ribs in the air fryer! Set the oven to 300F. Take the ribs out of the oven and let them cool to room temperature. Use scissors to cut open the plastic pouch and remove the slab of ribs from pouch. That's not to say these are tough by any means, but the air fryer creates a rib that has more bite to it. Even biscuits came out sort of tasty. It is best to wrap your ribs in foil or butcher paper when baking them. Rub the ribs on all sides with the spice rub. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media channel or onto your own website is strictly prohibited. How Long Should Pork Ribs Be Cooked In The Oven At 350 Degrees? They have enough natural fat on them that the fat self-bastes itself while cooking. (Watch our video to see the details.). cumin, salt, and ground black pepper), Increasing the temperature after brushing the ribs with the BBQ sauce will create a. Place foil-wrapped ribs in large, shallow baking pan. Serve them with your favorite sides, such as coleslaw, potato salad, or cornbread.