Earn points for playing and move up in the rankings. I used to play all the time at SF Tennis Club, indoor courts, yeah! Determine who to invite. !. Jack Williams Park is a public tennis facility Tennis Courts Health Clubs Swimming Instruction. What did people search for similar to tennis courts in Livermore, CA? Register today at this tennis location to play with other tennis partners. . Bay Clubs has taken 5 tennis courts and converted them to socially distanced EXERCISE MACHINES on three courts, dumped excess equipment on another and have canopied another. Great coach. Very comfortable and well laid out room. including swimming pool, tennis and basketball courts, and more. Great park tucked away in lovely Livermore. FS1 NASCAR Cup Series: The Wrth 400, Dover Motor Speedway, Dover, Del. Meet local tennis players. 2 doubles, while the Red Eddies win their lone point at No. Saturday: 10-11AM (3.0) Saturday: 11AM-12PM (3.5 and above) LVTC's tennis facility has 10 full-lit hard courts with the most advanced lighting system in Northern California. Livermore Downs Park. are 4 public tennis courts at this tennis location. Amador Valley High School. Reviews on Free Tennis Courts in Livermore, CA - Livermore Valley Tennis Club, Muirwood Community Park, Athan Downs Park, Bay Cities Tennis, Fremont Tennis Center, Memorial Park Tennis Court, Peter D Gill Memorial Park, Tennis Courts, Edgewater Park, Central Park 6 week session. Recently, LVTC has picked up their fitness and basketball programs to continue to add value to members in alternative fitness activities. Indoor-Play at this court. Orangetheory is a total-body group workout that combines science, coaching and technology to guarantee maximum results from the inside out. listed at Robert Livermore Park Tennis courts. located at 937 Loyola Way, Livermore, CA 94550. +1 301.575.6112. Just select all the pages you want to link to: Be the first to review this tennis court. Thanks to Kim and Roy for keeping this place alive and letting it be a tennis club first, fitness club second. currently 2.55 mi. My overall skill set has improved substantially over the past 4-5 months. The 1,322 sq. I wish there was somewhere else nearby to play indoor tennis.". Search 107 Livermore sport court builders to find the best backyard sport court builder for your project. From Business: Established in 1979, Prime Time Athletic Club is a more than 100,000-square-foot full-service athletic facility. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Meet local tennis players. players Best public tennis courts near me in Livermore, California. Best tennis courts near me in Livermore, California, Anyone know any tennis courts or volleyball courts in san jose. Reservations required for Group Ex, Yoga, Cycling, Water Fitness classes and lap swimming in our heated pools. From the preteen summer camp in the 2000s to the consistently warm employees, LVTC has always been a second home and has maintained its special charm . 98 reviews. My overall skill set has improved substantially over the past 4-5 months. Loyola Way, Livermore, CA, United States, Livermore, CA Public. From tennis courts to basketball courts and more, Smooth Color - headquartered in the Bay Area - specializes in sports court resurfacing. Indoor-Play at this court. For a passionate sports fan, having a personal basketball court or tennis court is the ultimate dream. There are four courts, full lights, outlets, semi-separated with a waist-level barrier between courts. See the top reviewed local backyard sport court builders in Livermore, CA on Houzz. LIVERMORE, N.H. (AP) A hiker was killed Saturday after falling from a waterfall in the White Mountains, according to the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department. Recently, LVTC has picked up their fitness and basketball programs to continue to add value to members in alternative fitness activities. I'm older but love to play tennis and was able to find JP. A synthetic/carpet/rubber surface that youmore, amendities: small parking lot, soccer field, children's area, tennis courts, concrete walkways, amore, Tennis-- oretty good overall..no cracks and emough courts.. Basketball- good courts, rims and netsmore, tennis courts are hidden in the far left corner. Best Indoor Tennis Courts near me in Livermore, California, The Camp Transformation Center - Livermore. Hoa pool Tennis courts Fantastic brookmeadow park community Newly renovated townhouse Open floor plan Beautiful green . amendities: tennismore, Not to mention the tennis courts are one of a kind. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 2.5 bath unit. Try it out. Robert Livermore Park Tennis courts is a public tennis establishment Plenty of USB ports and electrical outlets in the room. Nov. 10LIVERMORE FALLS Selectmen voted 4-0 Tuesday not to provide in-kind work by the public works crew to help rebuild the Regional School Unit 73 tennis courts in Jay, Town Manager Amanda Allen said Wednesday. Playground areas for big kids and small kids.more, Pros: - Tons of parking - Large grass area - Public tennis court - Restrooms - Fun playgroundmore, a kiddie playground, picnic tables, basketball courts, baseball/soccer field and tennis courts.more, I just don't understand the rules that the City of Fremont imposes on their tennis courts.more. Take the Isabel exit off Hwy 580. 3.47 mi. and will give up a court after their allotted time. registered at Jack Williams Park. Global Tennis Network, LLC. Tennis Courts. Monday: 630-8PM. In terms of amenities, there are tennis courts on the northern end, a large, open, multi-purpose field at the center, plus a basketball court and play area to the south. A synthetic/carpet/rubber surface that you cannot find anywhere else in the Bay Area. . Great experience overall. 3.21 mi. Use an event to organize play sessions for a group of players. These are some tennis with a large number of reviews in Livermore, CA: San Mateo Complete Tennis Lessons (115 reviews), "Great coach. Players 2. Thanks to Kim and Roy for keeping this place alive and letting it be a tennis club first, fitness club second. Send and receive tennis invites and play tennis at nearby courts. The tennis courts are lighted. The tennis courts are lighted. LVTC - you know I love you and always will. 1743 Paseo Laguna Seco , Livermore, CA 94551-1682 is a condo unit listed for-sale at $629,000. We are committed to fitness and wellness education. 1 singles. Adult Drop In. This is a review for tennis in Livermore, CA: "if you want to play indoor tennis, get ready to make reservations 3 days in advance if you're lucky. "Great coach. Alex Ball 1 year ago . Robert Livermore Park is a public tennis establishment presently It's absolutely unique and totally differentiates LVTC from any other tennis club. Girls tennis: Lewiston defeats rival Edward Little. People also searched for these in Livermore: See more public tennis courts in Livermore. Send and receive tennis invites and play tennis at nearby courts. . A synthetic/carpet/rubber surface that youmore, if you want to play indoor tennis, get ready to make reservations 3 days in advance if you're lucky.more, The facility offers childcare, tennis courts, pools, basket ball, volley ball, among other things.more, and missed having the dry sauna, and I wanted the option of using a bigger pool and tennis courts.more, This facility has a lot of well maintained tennis courts and instructors.more, Also, played a tennis match there. I'm older but love to play tennis and was able to find JP. Earn points for playing and move up in the rankings. The tennis courts are not lighted. Send and receive tennis invites and play tennis at nearby courts. Local Tennis Lessons in Livermore, CA for All Ages & Levels | PlayYourCourt. Enter dates to see prices. Almaden Valley Athletic Club. Cataldi - tennis courts. Spectacular! The Livermore Valley Tennis Club is a full fitness facility offering 10 tennis courts, 4 Pickleball courts, 4 racquetball courts, 2 heated pools, cardio and strength training equipment, and an indoor track. We have 28 active tennis The 1,516 sq. I grew up at LVTC playing high performance tennis and have always appreciated the friendly staff and management (Ann, Margo, Deborah, Mel, Liza, Becca - just to name a few). . LIVERMORE At the Nov. 9 selectpersons meeting, Assistant Aaron Miller said a request for in-kind work to improve the tennis courts at Spruce Mountain Elementary School in Jay would need town . Turn right on Arroyo Rd. For a quicker response, read our FAQs. Toggle navigation. I'm older but love to play tennis and was able to find JP. Loyola Way, Livermore, CA, United States, Livermore, CA Public. 2 Lighted-Indoor- Play at this court. If I had any complaints, it would be to change the court scheduling system (allow people to book specific courts - NOT reserve), have water on courts, and have shade/umbrellas out on the tennis courts. This is a review for skate parks in Livermore, CA: "This is about the skatepark; The reason I gave it 5 stars is because of the 24 hour lights. Get points for playing and move up in the rankings. Battle of the Bay Softball Game - It's Back! ft. townhouse is a 3 bed, 3.0 bath unit. The tennis courts are lighted. Not to mention the tennis courts are one of a kind. This is a review for tennis in Livermore, CA: "This is why people put up with the surburbaness of it all to live in Livermore, where else can you get such a nice public tennis court?! . 2007 - 2023 Free and open to the public. They are located. Not your average snooty tennis club. registered at May Nissen Park. currently My stamina and endurance hasmore, Not to mention the tennis courts are one of a kind. 4. Get listed today at this tennis location to participate with other tennis friends. Address: 348 Marie Cmn, Livermore, CA Try our Automatic Player Matching Service - we will match you with other tennis partners automatically based on your skill level and match history. Select the playing levels you are looking for. I grew up at LVTC playing high performance tennis and have always appreciated the friendly staff and management (Ann, Margo, Deborah, Mel, Liza, Becca - just to name a few). Loyola Way, Livermore, CA, United States, Livermore, CA, Robert Livermore Park Tennis courts, Livermore, CA. My family has been a member at LVTC for over 20 years. It is located in the Brookmadow Park community, and enjoys access to a clubhouse, tennis courts, and swimming pool. This tennis court listing was submitted by: GLTF (Gay & Lesbian Tennis Federation of San Francisco). friends Thursday: 7-8PM. The 1,062 sq. 4). Everyone is super firendly. On December 7, 2022, the City of Mountain View painted 6 Pickleball Courts on 2 tennis courts, so now we have a total of 9. 485 Wall St, Livermore, CA Phone 925-606-4800. . See here for 39 photos. I currently pay 20$ a month for the gym and could not justify paying the $120 most places were charging. Livermore Downs Park. Wednesday: 630-730PM. Not to mention, they just added a ton of new cardio and weight training equipment. Meet local tennis players. One thing I like is that he's patient and will push you to "read more, All "Free Tennis Courts" results in Livermore, California, "This place is one of the last living tennis clubs in the tri-valley, with a terrific swim program and excellent facilties. They've also made a great gesture by contracting Tompkins Tennis to keep their tennis program stable and consistent. Services. At least it speaks to how much open space there is here in Pleasanton.". I'm older but love to play tennis and was able to find JP. They have great summer and winter camps for kids, swim lessons, and even a teen night. There are 7 public tennis courts at this tennis facility. located at Loyola Way, Livermore, CA, United States, Livermore, CA 94550. Great coach. Livermore, CA 94550, Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce Announcements & Member News ChamberMaster Template Page. Court Details Facility type: Private Matches played here: 0 Total courts: 4 Indoor courts: 0 Court/Member fees: No . This class is intended for beginner and intermediate players. currently Take a look at this, Shopping - I like Alys Grace and Calla, for clothes and shoes; Penzey's for spices; Menlo Park Hardware for all the junk you need to get stuff done. There are 2 active tennis LVTC is the first driveway on the left. Coach will teach based on your level of experience and conditioning. Not to mention, they just added a ton of new cardio and weight training equipment. True tennis players and athletes like myself really appreciate you both. 3400 W Ruby Hill Dr, Pleasanton, CA Private Phone 925-417-5840 . Choose from any of the 8 tennis court facilities in 94551, Livermore, CA. LEWISTON Jonah Chen defeated Ben Cloutier in the No. Turn left on Concannon Blvd. 4. ?. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. True tennis players and athletes like myself really appreciate you both. 4 Lighted. What are people saying about tennis in Livermore, CA? Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Parks For Kids. Get points for playing and move up in the rankings. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. !" more. Loyola Way, Livermore, CA, United States, Livermore, CA Public. located at 1955 Pulsar Ave, Livermore, CA 94550. GOLF PGA Professional Championship: Third Round . Register now at this tennis facility to play with other tennis partners. You can reach this tennis facility at 925-443-7700. The McLean County Public Library will open a skating rink at the Livermore tennis courts on Thursday through Dec. 14. where to play volleyball during lunchtime (sand, grass or indoor)? Great experience overall. . Get listed today at this tennis location to participate with other tennis friends. Players can rsvp for an event, and the system takes care of the rest. Select the minimum number of players you need to play. Also, please wash the courts more regularly! HOME; ABOUT; SERVICES; PROJECT GALLERY; CONTACT US (925) 371-0254; . + Tennis Courts + Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi + Children's playground + Private, gated community with security patrol . Indoor-Play at this court. May Nissen Park. GOLF PGA Professional Championship: Second Round, Twin Warriors & Santa Ana . My overallmore, I hate the fact that whenever i go and play tennis I have to deal with the homeless walking onto themore, Nice big open spaces, lots of parking, tennis, basketball and soccer courts, and hills to climb.more, May Nissen Park is a work in progress. Also, please wash the courts more regularly! Monday-Friday 6:00 AM - 8:00 PMSaturday & Sunday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Great experience overall. Recreation Centers. Select the court, date and time. 1220 Portola Ave, Livermore, CA Public Phone 925-373-5700 . Thanks for everything. 4 Lighted. Chen won the first set 6-0, but Cloutier made him . Sports on TV: Monday, May 1, 2023. Events Using this tool, you can attract a group of players to meet at a court to play some tennis. Courts. If you have knee, back, ankle, or ligament issues and want to play tennis -- LVTC is for you. Brookmeadow Park 450 Charlotte Common Livermore, California 94550 United States. Register now at this tennis facility to play with other tennis partners. players Their new reservation system sucks too. Players 2. 20. Courts. I used to play all the time at SF Tennis Club, indoor courts, yeah! We also have several advertising opportunities available. Get directions. There Indoor-Play at this court. What are people saying about skate parks in Livermore, CA? This is a review for tennis in Livermore, CA: "A pretty standard neighborhood-level park that abuts a freeway and a wastewater treatment plant to the east, so it also serves as "buffer" space for surrounding residential homes, just like Val Vista Park is across the way. I love this place." There is 1 active tennis listed at Robert Livermore Park. Livermore, California 94551; info@smoothcolor.net (925) 371-0254 The decision was made prior to Deb Roberts, president of the Hollandstrong Community Foundation, arriving to make the request. My overallmore, of it all to live in Livermore, where else can you get such a nice public tennis court? Courts. If I had any complaints, it would be to change the court scheduling system (allow people to book specific courts - NOT reserve), have water on courts, and have shade/umbrellas out on the tennis courts. Show prices. 4 Lighted.