So I got them. Do you want to know if Lisa Scottoline is married or unmarried? Loyalty can save a soul, or destroy one. She is from American. According to the various online sources, we collected an approximate net worth of Lisa Scottoline. I really think it spoke to me. She has seen her novels get translated into 30 languages. You know, in my first novel, I made a rookie mistake and put a pretend church at 9th and Wolf. Against All Odds, the Sixers Beat Celtics in Game 1. And boring is the last thing you want in the person youre interviewing, believe me.Thank you. Lisa Scottoline was born on 1 July, 1955 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, is a Lawyer, author. And I grow vegetables, like every other Italian on the planet. Theres freedom and boldness and adventure and risk-taking. The Net Worth of Lisa Scottoline is $1.5 Million. Lisa Scottoline's income source is mostly from being a successful Lawyer. A Signed Japanese Satsuma Figural Button lionandunicorn $50.00. Youngest member Lisa also debuted a solo single album, "Lalisa", last year, with the title track bringing her a Guinness World Record. How old is Lisa Scottoline? Lawyer hours are really tough. So in this section, we added the social media accounts of Lisa Scottoline including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Wikipedia. No, I love it. But I do miss the touring, seeing the people at the bookstores. Sometimes I write from my pink office, sometimes from my sunroom. Without spoilers, what is it we need to know?I havent talked to anybody about it yet. In this section, we will talk about Lisa Scottoline's personal life including her life story, BF, affairs, marital status, and number of children, etc. Devil's Corner, Scottoline's twelfth novel, is a standalone thriller based on a real-life trial centering on crack cocaine trafficking by a member of one of Philadelphia's most violent street gangs. This celibacy have you, at age 66, given up on romance?I havent, but Im not doing anything to make it happen. The birthplace of Lisa Scottoline is Philadelphia. My wife says to me all the time, well, youre not boring. Lisa Scottoline was born in Philadelphia. ! She spends most of her. When he runs through the Italian Market, you just die. I did not want to be Della Street, pouring his coffee. I even pick the typeface. I know it sounds silly, but that was seminal for me. What is the physical condition of Lisa Scottoline? Lisa Scottoline is a #1 bestselling and Edgar award-winning author of 33 novels. So youre lucky you did it before my daughter got involved, or I would have burned down somebodys house. She lives in the Philadelphia area with an array of disobedient pets, and she wouldn't have it any other way. He dreams of owning his own grove, but the rigid class system of Sicily . And I just get writing. Who is the Boyfriend of Lisa Scottoline? For some time, St. Monicas. Please only use it for a guidance and Lisa Scottoline's actual income may vary a lot from the dollar amount shown above. This girl, driving her little ass around, solving crimes. Discover Lisa Scottolines Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. So Im not sure I would have much of a hand in the screen version. edit data. We will update Lisa Scottoline's Height, weight, Body Measurements, Eye Color, Hair Color, Shoe & Dress size soon as possible. Lisa Scottoline is a #1 bestselling and Edgar award-winning author of 33 novels. / Courtesy of Lisa Scottoline. What were you worried about as a teenager?Ha! Then three. She is a member of famous Lawyer with the age 68 years old group. I dont know what the story is going to be until I get it down on paper. And it feels real to care. We all know that is it almost impossible to say someone's total asset, and how much he or she earns every month. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This is a city without pretense. She also writes a weekly column with her daughter Francesca Serritella titled "Chick Wit" which is a witty and fun take on life from a woman's perspective. For my first book, I was nominated for an award and lost. I will add it to the list.Youll love it. I had braces in high school, and that was the devastation of my life. People are interested to know celebrities' physical conditions such as height, weight, hairstyle, eye color, etc. Comment. So what is the networth of Lisa Scottoline? You might be interested to know more about Lisa Scottoline. We keep some fields blank as we do not have sufficient data. The Birth Name of this Lawyer is Lisa Scottoline. And there are two other rooms that I use for writing. Lisa Scottoline Net Worth Her net worth has been growing significantly in 2022-2023. Believe it or not but about 30 million copies of her books have been printed. We recommend you to check the complete list of Famous People born on 1 July. According to our Database, She has no children. Sheryl Sandberg, who everybody hates now her book Lean In was important to me. You stayed here for college, getting both your undergrad and law degrees from Penn. I will say this: With my books, I have control. Lisa's books are book-club favorites, and she and her daughter Francesca Serritella have hosted an annual Big Book Club Party for over a thousand readers at her Penns. Then two. New York Timesbestselling author Lisa Scottoline keeps readers on their toes until the final shocking page. People are not sure justice gets done anymore. Lisa Scottolines income source is mostly from being a successful Lawyer. According to a recent Forbes and industry insiders' investigation, Lisa Scottoline estimated net worth is more than a couple of million approximately. Lisa Scottoline (/ s k t l i n i / ; born July 1, 1955) is an American author of legal thrillers. Lisa Scottoline on Her Brand-New Novel, Her South Philly Roots, and Growing Up on Nancy Drew Philly's most prolific novelist ever just released her 34th work of fiction. Great. Even though I love my job. She is currently single. Lisa Scottoline's most popular book is What Happened to the Bennetts. I feel like I have a prime again. Born and raised in South Philly and Delco and on the Main Line (a trifecta! Lisa Scottoline net worth 2.37 Million Millions of dollars 84% Net worth score Disclamer: Lisa Scottoline net worth displayed here are calculated based on a combination social factors. The height of the Lisa Scottoline is None. Scottoline, right, with her late mother, Mary, and daughter Francesca, plus dogs Pip and Little Tony, in 2013. L She writes fiction, legal thrillers, nonfiction and even series of novels. Im the only person who runs my social media. #1 best-selling author Lisa Scottoline delivers Loyalty, an emotional, action-packed epic of love and justice, set during the rise of the Mafia in Sicily. Sounds dark. Also learn how She earned most of networth at the age of 65 years old? I have full cover approval. also latest information on Lisa Scottoline cars, Lisa Scottoline income, remuneration, lifestyle.Based on Online sources ( Wikipedia,google Search,Yahoo search) Lisa Scottoline estimated net worth is $ USD 7 Mil and Primary income from novelist,writer,lawyer. Many of us are curious to know Lisa Scottoline's Net worth. She is not dating anyone. According to our Database, She has no children. Do you write daily?At least 2,000 words in a day. I got divorced right after that. Lisa has served as President of Mystery Writers . 01 Jul, 1955 (67 Years 09 Months 24 Days) Tom Hardwick Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Wife 2023, Todd Claus Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Wife 2023, Tobias Schilk Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Wife 2023, T. Jane Zelikova Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Husband 2023, Tim Bozon Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Wife 2023, Tim Bacon Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Wife 2023, Tim Atkins Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Wife 2023, Thomas Papadopoulos Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Wife 2023, Thomas Allier Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Wife 2023, Thierry Jarnet Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Wife 2023, Tapiwa Sibanda - Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Wife, Frank Makarati - Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Wife, Shepherd Mhlanga - Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Wife, H. Dean Buttram Jr. Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Wife 2023, Raquel Dodge Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Husband 2023, Rodolfo Piza Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Wife 2023, Nii Armah Ashitey Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Wife 2023. That will be in 2023. But your brand-new book, What Happened to the Bennetts, just came out. You can get money from the mob cheaper and dont ask me how I know that. She is not dating anyone. Wanna follow Lisa Scottoline's net worth? I can tell you as a lady who writes books in the suburbs of Philadelphia, you cannot write the old story where Perry Mason law leads to justice and everybody behaves the way youre supposed to. Were going to pee all over the house. . Without future ado, let's learn more about Lisa Scottoline. You obviously have a great admiration for Philly, but why set all of your thrillers here?I love Philly in novels. Why did you give up on law? Do We Really Care What Mark Ruffalo Thinks About Helen Gym? Ive lived everywhere around Philly. The first of them had been released in November, 2009. She was born in Philadelphia on July 01, 1955. There may have wrong or outdated info, if you find so, please let us know by leaving a comment below. Find out her wiki from age, house, salary and family detail as on 2017. Manage Settings My back was against the wall, financially. Philly cares. So, how much is Lisa Scottoline worth at the age of 68 years old? What is the income source of Lisa Scottoline? I wouldnt normally go back to a subject like this, but you alluded to it when I interviewed you 10 years ago as well. #1 bestselling author Lisa Scottoline presents Loyalty, an emotional, action-packed epic of love and justice, set during the rise of the Mafia in Sicily. A suburban family in Chester County are victims of a botched carjacking. Lisa Scottoline Born (1955-07-01) July 1, 1955(age 67) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. She is currently single. Lisa Scottoline is a Lawyer who was born on 01 July, 1955 in United States. Look for the soul. Required fields are marked *. Take a look at the following table for more information. They were telling women to dress for success and wear ties, and it felt like what I was supposed to be was a mom. I tweeted something about it and was like, Oh my God, Hugh Jackman retweeted me?! We dont have much information about Shes past relationship and any previous engaged. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. In this section, we will talk about Lisa Scottoline's age, and birthday-related info. Lisa's net worth hovers over $250,000 - $499,999 with a yearly income that's about $250K+. Lisa Scottoline Net Worth Her net worth has been growing significantly in 2020-2021. (Newest to oldest) * Denotes books with characters from Rosato & Associates ** Denotes books with characters from Rosato & DiNunzio I owed $29,000 in credit card debt, because I had been supporting myself on Visa at 21 percent. Single mother Heather would do anything for her son, Jordan. Previous to Lisa's current city of . We went to see The Music Man there over Christmas. She had won a lot of followers with her amazing writing style and the exciting story of the adventure novels. I would bring home straight As, and they would say, You need to go out and play more.. So why did you want to be a lawyer in the first place? Speaking of TV, why isnt there a Netflix series based on your books?I do get approached, but nothing has come to fruition. As of May 2023, Lisa Scottoline is 68 years old. Can you tell me what your first book deal was for?Thirty-two thousand dollars. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Loyalty can save a soul, or destroy one. She is now 68 years old. Learn How rich is She in this year and how She spends money? Lisa Scottoline's actual age is 68, and her birthday is on 1-Jul-1955. Russia/Ukraine. For those who do not have an account on a certain platform, we added the official website link of the platform. Do you wanna know Lisa Scottoline's full Biodata? The above information about Lisa Scottoline's biography, net worth, wiki, career, height, weight, family, affairs, controversy, age, and other details are based on Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb, and various online sources. So that's all about Lisa Scottoline's bio, wiki, net worth, height, weight, awards, facts, life story, sibling, awards, and other information. So, in this article, we discussed all information about Lisa Scottoline's net worth, wiki, bio, career, height, weight, family, pics, affairs, car, salary, age, and other details in 2023. But I got a break and got into paperback. We will update Lisa Scottolines Height, weight, Body Measurements, Eye Color, Hair Color, Shoe & Dress size soon as possible. Published as On the Record: Lisa Scottoline in the April 2022 issue ofPhiladelphiamagazine. I'm in the wrong business. You dont know if your readers are going to come. So Ill do virtual events. Ive never told anybody that. Her B.A. window.dataLayer=window.dataLayer||[];function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}gtag('js',new Date());gtag('config','UA-199537186-6'); try{if("undefined"!=typeof localStorage){var tieSkin=localStorage.getItem("tie-skin"),html=document.getElementsByTagName("html")[0].classList,htmlSkin="light";if(html.contains("dark-skin")&&(htmlSkin="dark"),null!=tieSkin&&tieSkin!=htmlSkin){html.add("tie-skin-inverted");var tieSkinInverted=!0}"dark"==tieSkin?html.add("dark-skin"):"light"==tieSkin&&html.remove("dark-skin")}}catch(t){console.log(t)} html{-ms-touch-action:manipulation;touch-action:manipulation;-webkit-text-size-adjust:100%;-ms-text-size-adjust:100%}article,aside,details,figcaption,figure,footer,header,main,menu,nav,section,summary{display:block}audio,canvas,progress,video{display:inline-block}audio:not([controls]){display:none;height:0}progress{vertical-align:baseline}template,[hidden]{display:none}a{background-color:transparent}a:active,a:hover{outline-width:0}abbr[title]{border-bottom:none;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline dotted}b,strong{font-weight:inherit}b,strong{font-weight:600}dfn{font-style:italic}mark{background-color:#ff0;color:#000}small{font-size:80%}sub,sup{font-size:75%;line-height:0;position:relative;vertical-align:baseline}sub{bottom:-.25em}sup{top:-.5em}img{border-style:none}svg:not(:root){overflow:hidden}figure{margin:1em 0}hr{box-sizing:content-box;height:0;overflow:visible}button,input,select,textarea{font:inherit}optgroup{font-weight:bold}button,input,select{overflow:visible}button,input,select,textarea{margin:0}button,select{text-transform:none}button,[type="button"],[type="reset"],[type="submit"]{cursor:pointer}[disabled]{cursor:default}button,html [type="button"],[type="reset"],[type="submit"]{-webkit-appearance:button}button::-moz-focus-inner,input::-moz-focus-inner{border:0;padding:0}button:-moz-focusring,input:-moz-focusring{outline:1px dotted ButtonText}fieldset{border:1px solid silver;margin:0 2px;padding:.35em .625em .75em}legend{box-sizing:border-box;color:inherit;display:table;max-width:100%;padding:0;white-space:normal}textarea{overflow:auto}[type="checkbox"],[type="radio"]{box-sizing:border-box;padding:0}[type="number"]::-webkit-inner-spin-button,[type="number"]::-webkit-outer-spin-button{height:auto}[type="search"]{-webkit-appearance:textfield}[type="search"]::-webkit-search-cancel-button,[type="search"]::-webkit-search-decoration{-webkit-appearance:none}*{padding:0;margin:0;list-style:none;border:0;outline:none;box-sizing:border-box}*:before,*:after{box-sizing:border-box}body{background:#f7f7f7;color:#2c2f34;font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,"Segoe UI",Roboto,Oxygen,Oxygen-Sans,Ubuntu,Cantarell,"Helvetica Neue","Open Sans",Arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:21px}h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,.the-subtitle{line-height:1.4;font-weight:600}h1{font-size:41px;font-weight:700}h2{font-size:27px}h3{font-size:23px}h4,.the-subtitle{font-size:17px}h5{font-size:13px}h6{font-size:12px}a{color:#333;text-decoration:none;transition:.15s}a:hover{color:#08f}img,object,embed{max-width:100%;height:auto}iframe{max-width:100%}p{line-height:21px}.says,.screen-reader-text,.comment-form-comment label{clip:rect(1px,1px,1px,1px);position:absolute!important;height:1px;width:1px;overflow:hidden}.stream-title{margin-bottom:3px;font-size:11px;color:#a5a5a5;display:block}.stream-item{text-align:center;position:relative;z-index:2;margin:20px 0;padding:0}.stream-item iframe{margin:0 auto}.stream-item img{max-width:100%;width:auto;height:auto;margin:0 auto;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.stream-item.stream-item-above-header{margin:0}.stream-item.stream-item-between .post-item-inner{width:100%;display:block}.post-layout-8.is-header-layout-1.has-header-ad .entry-header-outer,body.post-layout-8.has-header-below-ad .entry-header-outer{padding-top:0}.stream-item-top-wrapper ~ .stream-item-below-header,.is-header-layout-1.has-header-ad.post-layout-6 .featured-area,.has-header-below-ad.post-layout-6 .featured-area{margin-top:0}.has-header-below-ad .fullwidth-entry-title.container-wrapper,.is-header-layout-1.has-header-ad .fullwidth-entry-title,.is-header-layout-1.has-header-ad .is-first-section,.has-header-below-ad .is-first-section{padding-top:0;margin-top:0}@media (max-width:991px){body:not(.is-header-layout-1).has-header-below-ad.has-header-ad .top-nav-below .has-breaking-news{margin-bottom:20px}.has-header-ad .fullwidth-entry-title.container-wrapper,.has-header-ad.has-header-below-ad .stream-item-below-header,.single.has-header-ad:not(.has-header-below-ad) #content,.page.has-header-ad:not(.has-header-below-ad) #content{margin-top:0}.has-header-ad .is-first-section{padding-top:0}.has-header-ad:not(.has-header-below-ad) .buddypress-header-outer{margin-bottom:15px}}.has-full-width-logo .stream-item-top-wrapper,.header-layout-2 .stream-item-top-wrapper{width:100%;max-width:100%;float:none;clear:both}@media (min-width:992px){.header-layout-2.has-normal-width-logo .stream-item-top-wrapper{margin-top:0}}.header-layout-3.no-stream-item .logo-container{width:100%;float:none}@media (min-width:992px){.header-layout-3.has-normal-width-logo .stream-item-top img{float:right}}@media (max-width:991px){.header-layout-3.has-normal-width-logo .stream-item-top{clear:both}}#background-ad-cover{top:0;left:0;z-index:0;overflow:hidden;width:100%;height:100%;position:fixed}@media (max-width:768px){.hide_banner_header .stream-item-above-header,.hide_banner_top .stream-item-top-wrapper,.hide_banner_below_header .stream-item-below-header,.hide_banner_bottom .stream-item-above-footer,.hide_banner_above .stream-item-above-post,.hide_banner_above_content .stream-item-above-post-content,.hide_banner_below_content .stream-item-below-post-content,.hide_banner_below .stream-item-below-post,.hide_banner_comments .stream-item-below-post-comments,.hide_breaking_news #top-nav,.hide_sidebars .sidebar,.hide_footer #footer-widgets-container,.hide_copyright #site-info,.hide_breadcrumbs #breadcrumb,.hide_share_post_top .share-buttons-top,.hide_share_post_bottom .share-buttons-bottom,.hide_post_newsletter #post-newsletter,.hide_related #related-posts,.hide_read_next #read-next-block,.hide_post_authorbio .post-components .about-author,.hide_post_nav .prev-next-post-nav,.hide_back_top_button #go-to-top,.hide_read_more_buttons .more-link,.hide_inline_related_posts #inline-related-post{display:none!important}}.tie-icon:before,[class^="tie-icon-"],[class*=" tie-icon-"]{font-family:'tiefonticon'!important;speak:never;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale;display:inline-block}body.tie-no-js a.remove,body.tie-no-js .tooltip,body.tie-no-js .woocommerce-message,body.tie-no-js .woocommerce-error,body.tie-no-js .woocommerce-info,body.tie-no-js .bbp-template-notice,body.tie-no-js .indicator-hint,body.tie-no-js .menu-counter-bubble-outer,body.tie-no-js .notifications-total-outer,body.tie-no-js .comp-sub-menu,body.tie-no-js .menu-sub-content{display:none!important}body.tie-no-js .fa,body.tie-no-js .fas,body.tie-no-js .far,body.tie-no-js .fab,body.tie-no-js .tie-icon:before,body.tie-no-js [class^="tie-icon-"],body.tie-no-js [class*=" tie-icon-"],body.tie-no-js .weather-icon{visibility:hidden!important}body.tie-no-js [class^="tie-icon-"]:before,body.tie-no-js [class*=" tie-icon-"]:before{content:"\f105"}.tie-popup,#autocomplete-suggestions{display:none}.container{margin-right:auto;margin-left:auto;padding-left:15px;padding-right:15px}.container:after{content:"";display:table;clear:both}@media (min-width:768px){.container{width:100%}}@media (min-width:1200px){.container{max-width:1200px}}.tie-row{margin-left:-15px;margin-right:-15px}.tie-row:after{content:"";display:table;clear:both}.tie-col-xs-1,.tie-col-sm-1,.tie-col-md-1,.tie-col-xs-2,.tie-col-sm-2,.tie-col-md-2,.tie-col-xs-3,.tie-col-sm-3,.tie-col-md-3,.tie-col-xs-4,.tie-col-sm-4,.tie-col-md-4,.tie-col-xs-5,.tie-col-sm-5,.tie-col-md-5,.tie-col-xs-6,.tie-col-sm-6,.tie-col-md-6,.tie-col-xs-7,.tie-col-sm-7,.tie-col-md-7,.tie-col-xs-8,.tie-col-sm-8,.tie-col-md-8,.tie-col-xs-9,.tie-col-sm-9,.tie-col-md-9,.tie-col-xs-10,.tie-col-sm-10,.tie-col-md-10,.tie-col-xs-11,.tie-col-sm-11,.tie-col-md-11,.tie-col-xs-12,.tie-col-sm-12,.tie-col-md-12{position:relative;min-height:1px;padding-left:15px;padding-right:15px}.tie-col-xs-1,.tie-col-xs-2,.tie-col-xs-3,.tie-col-xs-4,.tie-col-xs-5,.tie-col-xs-6,.tie-col-xs-7,.tie-col-xs-8,.tie-col-xs-9,.tie-col-xs-10,.tie-col-xs-11,.tie-col-xs-12{float:left}.tie-col-xs-1{width:8.33333%}.tie-col-xs-2{width:16.66667%}.tie-col-xs-3{width:25%}.tie-col-xs-4{width:33.33333%}.tie-col-xs-5{width:41.66667%}.tie-col-xs-6{width:50%}.tie-col-xs-7{width:58.33333%}.tie-col-xs-8{width:66.66667%}.tie-col-xs-9{width:75%}.tie-col-xs-10{width:83.33333%}.tie-col-xs-11{width:91.66667%}.tie-col-xs-12{width:100%}@media (min-width:768px){.tie-col-sm-1,.tie-col-sm-2,.tie-col-sm-3,.tie-col-sm-4,.tie-col-sm-5,.tie-col-sm-6,.tie-col-sm-7,.tie-col-sm-8,.tie-col-sm-9,.tie-col-sm-10,.tie-col-sm-11,.tie-col-sm-12{float:left}.tie-col-sm-1{width:8.33333%}.tie-col-sm-2{width:16.66667%}.tie-col-sm-3{width:25%}.tie-col-sm-4{width:33.33333%}.tie-col-sm-5{width:41.66667%}.tie-col-sm-6{width:50%}.tie-col-sm-7{width:58.33333%}.tie-col-sm-8{width:66.66667%}.tie-col-sm-9{width:75%}.tie-col-sm-10{width:83.33333%}.tie-col-sm-11{width:91.66667%}.tie-col-sm-12{width:100%}}@media (min-width:992px){.tie-col-md-1,.tie-col-md-2,.tie-col-md-3,.tie-col-md-4,.tie-col-md-5,.tie-col-md-6,.tie-col-md-7,.tie-col-md-8,.tie-col-md-9,.tie-col-md-10,.tie-col-md-11,.tie-col-md-12{float:left}.tie-col-md-1{width:8.33333%}.tie-col-md-2{width:16.66667%}.tie-col-md-3{width:25%}.tie-col-md-4{width:33.33333%}.tie-col-md-5{width:41.66667%}.tie-col-md-6{width:50%}.tie-col-md-7{width:58.33333%}.tie-col-md-8{width:66.66667%}.tie-col-md-9{width:75%}.tie-col-md-10{width:83.33333%}.tie-col-md-11{width:91.66667%}.tie-col-md-12{width:100%}}.tie-alignleft{float:left}.tie-alignright{float:right}.tie-aligncenter{clear:both;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto}.fullwidth{width:100%!important}.alignleft{float:left;margin:.375em 1.75em 1em 0}.alignright{float:right;margin:.375em 0 1em 1.75em}.aligncenter{clear:both;display:block;margin:0 auto 1.75em;text-align:center;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;margin-top:6px;margin-bottom:6px}@media (max-width:767px){.entry .alignright,.entry .alignright img,.entry .alignleft,.entry .alignleft img{float:none;clear:both;display:block;margin:0 auto 1.75em}}.clearfix:before,.clearfix:after{content:"\0020";display:block;height:0;overflow:hidden}.clearfix:after{clear:both}.tie-container,#tie-wrapper{height:100%;min-height:650px}.tie-container{position:relative;overflow:hidden}#tie-wrapper{background:#fff;position:relative;z-index:108;height:100%;margin:0 auto}.container-wrapper{background:#fff;border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,.1);border-radius:2px;padding:30px}#content{margin-top:30px}@media (max-width:991px){#content{margin-top:15px}}.site-content{-ms-word-wrap:break-word;word-wrap:break-word}.boxed-layout #tie-wrapper,.boxed-layout .fixed-nav{max-width:1230px}.boxed-layout.wrapper-has-shadow #tie-wrapper{box-shadow:0 1px 7px rgba(171,171,171,.5)}@media (min-width:992px){.boxed-layout #main-nav.fixed-nav,.boxed-layout #tie-wrapper{width:95%}.framed-layout #tie-wrapper{margin-top:25px;margin-bottom:25px}.border-layout #tie-container{margin:25px}.border-layout:after,.border-layout:before{background:inherit;content:"";display:block;height:25px;left:0;bottom:0;position:fixed;width:100%;z-index:110}.border-layout:before{top:0;bottom:auto}.border-layout.admin-bar:before{top:32px}.border-layout #main-nav.fixed-nav{left:25px;right:25px;width:calc(100% - 50px)}}.theme-header{background:#fff;position:relative;z-index:999}.theme-header:after{content:"";display:table;clear:both}.theme-header.has-shadow{box-shadow:0 0 10px 5px rgba(0,0,0,.1)}.theme-header.top-nav-below .top-nav{z-index:8}.is-stretch-header .container{max-width:100%}.logo-row{position:relative}#logo{margin-top:40px;margin-bottom:40px;display:block;float:left}#logo img{vertical-align:middle}#logo img[src*=".svg"]{width:100%!important}@-moz-document url-prefix(){#logo img[src*='.svg']{height:100px}}#logo a{display:inline-block}#logo .h1-off{position:absolute;top:-9000px;left:-9000px}#logo.text-logo a{color:#08f}#logo.text-logo a:hover{color:#006dcc;opacity:.8}#tie-logo-inverted,#tie-sticky-logo-inverted{display:none}.tie-skin-inverted #tie-sticky-logo-inverted,.tie-skin-inverted #tie-logo-inverted{display:block}.tie-skin-inverted #tie-sticky-logo-default,.tie-skin-inverted #tie-logo-default{display:none}.logo-text{font-size:50px;line-height:50px;font-weight:bold}@media (max-width:670px){.logo-text{font-size:30px}}.has-full-width-logo.is-stretch-header .logo-container{padding:0}.has-full-width-logo #logo{margin:0}.has-full-width-logo #logo a,.has-full-width-logo #logo img{width:100%;height:auto;display:block}.has-full-width-logo #logo,.header-layout-2 #logo{float:none;text-align:center}.has-full-width-logo #logo img,.header-layout-2 #logo img{margin-right:auto;margin-left:auto}.has-full-width-logo .logo-container,.header-layout-2 .logo-container{width:100%;float:none}@media (max-width:991px){#theme-header.has-normal-width-logo #logo{margin:14px 0!important;text-align:left;line-height:1}#theme-header.has-normal-width-logo #logo img{width:auto;height:auto;max-width:190px}}@media (max-width:479px){#theme-header.has-normal-width-logo #logo img{max-width:160px;max-height:60px!important}}@media (max-width:991px){#theme-header.mobile-header-default:not(.header-layout-1) #logo,#theme-header.mobile-header-default.header-layout-1 .header-layout-1-logo{-webkit-flex-grow:10;-ms-flex-positive:10;flex-grow:10}#theme-header.mobile-header-centered.header-layout-1 .header-layout-1-logo{width:auto!important}#theme-header.mobile-header-centered #logo{float:none;text-align:center}}.components{float:right}.components>li{position:relative;float:right;list-style:none}.components>li.social-icons-item{margin:0}.components>li>a{display:block;position:relative;width:30px;text-align:center;line-height:inherit;font-size:16px}.components>li>a:hover,.components>li:hover>a{z-index:2}.components .avatar{border-radius:100%;position:relative;top:4px;max-width:20px}.components a.follow-btn{width:auto;padding-left:15px;padding-right:15px;overflow:hidden}.components .follow-btn .tie-icon-plus{font-size:13px}.components .follow-btn .follow-text{font-size:12px;margin-left:8px;display:block;float:right}.components .search-bar{width:auto;border:solid rgba(0,0,0,.1);border-width:0 1px;margin-left:10px}.components #search{position:relative;background:transparent}.components #search-input{border:0;margin-bottom:0;line-height:inherit;width:100%;background:transparent;padding:0 25px 0 10px;border-radius:0;box-sizing:border-box;font-size:inherit}.components #search-input:hover{background:rgba(0,0,0,.03)}.components #search-input:focus{background:rgba(0,0,0,.03);box-shadow:none}.components #search-submit{position:absolute;right:0;top:0;width:40px;line-height:inherit;color:#777;background:transparent;font-size:15px;padding:0;transition:color .15s}.components #search-submit:hover{color:#08f}#search-submit .tie-icon-spinner{color:#555;cursor:default;-webkit-animation:tie-spin 3s infinite linear;animation:tie-spin 3s infinite linear}.top-nav-boxed .components li:first-child.weather-menu-item,.main-nav-boxed .components li:first-child.weather-menu-item,.components .search-bar+.weather-menu-item{padding-right:10px}.popup-login-icon.has-title a{width:auto;padding:0 8px}.popup-login-icon.has-title span{line-height:unset;float:left}.popup-login-icon.has-title .login-title{position:relative;font-size:13px;padding-left:4px}.weather-menu-item{display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-align-items:center;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;padding-right:5px;overflow:hidden}.weather-menu-item:after{content:'t';visibility:hidden;width:0}.weather-menu-item .weather-wrap{padding:0;overflow:inherit;line-height:23px}.weather-menu-item .weather-forecast-day{display:block;float:left;width:auto;padding:0 5px;line-height:initial}.weather-menu-item .weather-forecast-day .weather-icon{font-size:26px;margin-bottom:0}.weather-menu-item .city-data{float:left;display:block;font-size:12px}.weather-menu-item .weather-current-temp{font-size:16px;font-weight:400}.weather-menu-item .weather-current-temp sup{font-size:9px;top:-2px}.weather-menu-item .theme-notice{padding:0 10px}.components .tie-weather-widget{color:#2c2f34}.main-nav-dark .main-nav .tie-weather-widget{color:#fff}.top-nav-dark .top-nav .tie-weather-widget{color:#ccc}.components .icon-basecloud-bg:after{color:#fff}.main-nav-dark .main-nav .icon-basecloud-bg:after{color:#1f2024}.top-nav-dark .top-nav .icon-basecloud-bg:after{color:#27292d}.header-layout-1 #menu-components-wrap{display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-justify-content:flex-end;-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end}@media (max-width:991px){.header-layout-1 #main-nav [class*="tie-col-md"]{float:left;width:auto}}.header-layout-1 .main-menu-wrapper{display:table;width:100%}.header-layout-1 #logo{line-height:1;float:left;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:20px}.header-layout-1 .header-layout-1-logo{display:table-cell;vertical-align:middle;float:none}.header-layout-1 #main-nav .components .search-bar{border:none}.header-layout-1 #main-nav .components #search-input{border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,.1);line-height:initial;padding-top:10px;padding-bottom:10px}.header-layout-1.main-nav-dark #main-nav .components #search-input{border-color:rgba(255,255,255,.07)}.header-layout-2 #menu-components-wrap{display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-justify-content:center;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center}.header-layout-4 #menu-components-wrap{-webkit-justify-content:flex-start;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;padding-left:25px}.header-layout-4 #menu-components-wrap .main-menu-wrap{-webkit-flex-grow:1;-ms-flex-positive:1;flex-grow:1}.is-header-bg-extended #theme-header,.is-header-bg-extended #theme-header.header-layout-1 #main-nav:not(.fixed-nav){background:transparent!important;display:inline-block!important;width:100%!important;box-shadow:none!important;transition:background .3s}.is-header-bg-extended #theme-header:before,.is-header-bg-extended #theme-header.header-layout-1 #main-nav:not(.fixed-nav):before{content:"";position:absolute;width:100%;left:0;right:0;top:0;height:150px;background-image:linear-gradient(to top,transparent,rgba(0,0,0,.5))}@media (max-width:991px){.is-header-bg-extended #tie-wrapper #theme-header .logo-container:not(.fixed-nav){background:transparent;box-shadow:none;transition:background .3s}}.is-header-bg-extended .has-background .is-first-section{margin-top:-350px!important}.is-header-bg-extended .has-background .is-first-section>*{padding-top:350px!important}.rainbow-line{height:3px;width:100%;position:relative;z-index:2;background-image:linear-gradient(to right,#f76570 0%,#f76570 8%,#f3a46b 8%,#f3a46b 16%,#f3a46b 16%,#ffd205 16%,#ffd205 24%,#ffd205 24%,#1bbc9b 24%,#1bbc9b 25%,#1bbc9b 32%,#14b9d5 32%,#14b9d5 40%,#c377e4 40%,#c377e4 48%,#f76570 48%,#f76570 56%,#f3a46b 56%,#f3a46b 64%,#ffd205 64%,#ffd205 72%,#1bbc9b 72%,#1bbc9b 80%,#14b9d5 80%,#14b9d5 80%,#14b9d5 89%,#c377e4 89%,#c377e4 100%)}@media (max-width:991px){.logo-container,.header-layout-1 .main-menu-wrapper{border-width:0;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-flex-flow:row nowrap;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;-webkit-align-items:center;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;-webkit-justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}}.mobile-header-components{display:none;z-index:10;height:30px;line-height:30px;-webkit-flex-wrap:nowrap;-ms-flex-wrap:nowrap;flex-wrap:nowrap;-webkit-flex:1 1 0%;-ms-flex:1 1 0%;flex:1 1 0%}.mobile-header-components .components{float:none;display:-webkit-flex!important;display:-ms-flexbox!important;display:flex!important;-webkit-justify-content:stretch;-ms-flex-pack:stretch;justify-content:stretch}.mobile-header-components .components li.custom-menu-link{display:inline-block;float:none}.mobile-header-components .components li.custom-menu-link>a{width:20px;padding-bottom:15px}.mobile-header-components .components li.custom-menu-link>a .menu-counter-bubble{right:calc(50% - 10px);bottom:-10px}.header-layout-1.main-nav-dark .mobile-header-components .components li.custom-menu-link>a{color:#fff}.dark-skin .mobile-header-components .components a.button.guest-btn:not(:hover){background:#23262a;border-color:#23262a;color:#fff}.mobile-header-components .components .comp-sub-menu{padding:10px}.dark-skin .mobile-header-components .components .comp-sub-menu{background:#1f2024}.mobile-header-components [class^="tie-icon-"],.mobile-header-components [class*=" tie-icon-"]{font-size:18px;width:20px;height:20px;vertical-align:middle}.mobile-header-components .tie-mobile-menu-icon{font-size:20px}.mobile-header-components .tie-icon-grid-9,.mobile-header-components .tie-icon-grid-4{-webkit-transform:scale(1.75);-ms-transform:scale(1.75);transform:scale(1.75)}.mobile-header-components .nav-icon{display:inline-block;width:20px;height:2px;background-color:#2c2f34;position:relative;top:-4px;transition:background .4s ease}.mobile-header-components .nav-icon:before,.mobile-header-components .nav-icon:after{position:absolute;right:0;background-color:#2c2f34;content:'';display:block;width:100%;height:100%;transition:background .4s , right .2s ease , -webkit-transform .4s;transition:transform .4s , background .4s , right .2s ease;transition:transform .4s , background .4s , right .2s ease , -webkit-transform .4s;-webkit-transform:translateZ(0);transform:translateZ(0);-webkit-backface-visibility:hidden;backface-visibility:hidden}.mobile-header-components .nav-icon:before{-webkit-transform:translateY(-7px);-ms-transform:translateY(-7px);transform:translateY(-7px)}.mobile-header-components .nav-icon:after{-webkit-transform:translateY(7px);-ms-transform:translateY(7px);transform:translateY(7px)}.mobile-header-components .nav-icon.is-layout-2:before,.mobile-header-components .nav-icon.is-layout-2:after{width:70%;right:15%}.mobile-header-components .nav-icon.is-layout-3:after{width:60%}.mobile-header-components .nav-icon.is-layout-4:after{width:60%;right:auto;left:0}.dark-skin .mobile-header-components .nav-icon,.dark-skin .mobile-header-components .nav-icon:before,.dark-skin .mobile-header-components .nav-icon:after,.main-nav-dark.header-layout-1 .mobile-header-components .nav-icon,.main-nav-dark.header-layout-1 .mobile-header-components .nav-icon:before,.main-nav-dark.header-layout-1 .mobile-header-components .nav-icon:after{background-color:#fff}.dark-skin .mobile-header-components .nav-icon .menu-text,.main-nav-dark.header-layout-1 .mobile-header-components .nav-icon .menu-text{color:#fff}.mobile-header-components .menu-text-wrapper{white-space:nowrap;width:auto!important}.mobile-header-components .menu-text{color:#2c2f34;line-height:30px;font-size:12px;padding:0 0 0 5px;display:inline-block;transition:color .4s}.dark-skin .mobile-header-components .menu-text,.main-nav-dark.header-layout-1 .mobile-header-components .menu-text{color:#fff}#mobile-header-components-area_1 .components li.custom-menu-link>a{margin-right:15px}#mobile-header-components-area_1 .comp-sub-menu{left:0;right:auto}#mobile-header-components-area_2 .components{-webkit-flex-direction:row-reverse;-ms-flex-direction:row-reverse;flex-direction:row-reverse}#mobile-header-components-area_2 .components li.custom-menu-link>a{margin-left:15px}#mobile-menu-icon:hover .nav-icon,#mobile-menu-icon:hover .nav-icon:before,#mobile-menu-icon:hover .nav-icon:after{background-color:#08f}@media (max-width:991px){.logo-container:before,.logo-container:after{height:1px}.mobile-components-row .logo-wrapper{height:auto!important}.mobile-components-row .logo-container,.mobile-components-row.header-layout-1 .main-menu-wrapper{-webkit-flex-wrap:wrap;-ms-flex-wrap:wrap;flex-wrap:wrap}.mobile-components-row:not(.header-layout-1) #logo,.mobile-components-row.header-layout-1 .header-layout-1-logo{-webkit-flex:1 0 100%;-ms-flex:1 0 100%;flex:1 0 100%;-webkit-order:-1;-ms-flex-order:-1;order:-1}.mobile-components-row .mobile-header-components{padding:5px 0;height:45px}.mobile-components-row .mobile-header-components .components li.custom-menu-link>a{padding-bottom:0}#tie-body #mobile-container,.mobile-header-components{display:block}#slide-sidebar-widgets{display:none}}.top-nav{background-color:#fff;position:relative;z-index:10;line-height:35px;border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,.1);border-width:1px 0;color:#2c2f34}.main-nav-below.top-nav-above .top-nav{border-top-width:0}.top-nav a:not(.button):not(:hover){color:#2c2f34}.top-nav .components>li:hover>a{color:#08f}.topbar-wrapper{display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;min-height:35px}.top-nav.has-menu .topbar-wrapper,.top-nav.has-components .topbar-wrapper{display:block}.top-nav .tie-alignleft,.top-nav .tie-alignright{-webkit-flex-grow:1;-ms-flex-positive:1;flex-grow:1;position:relative}.top-nav.has-breaking-news .tie-alignleft{-webkit-flex:1 0 100px;-ms-flex:1 0 100px;flex:1 0 100px}.top-nav.has-breaking-news .tie-alignright{-webkit-flex-grow:0;-ms-flex-positive:0;flex-grow:0;z-index:1}.top-nav.has-date-components .tie-alignleft .components>li:first-child:not(.search-bar),.top-nav.has-date-components-menu .components>li:first-child:not(.search-bar),.top-nav-boxed .top-nav.has-components .components>li:first-child:not(.search-bar){border-width:0}@media (min-width:992px){.header-layout-1.top-nav-below:not(.has-shadow) .top-nav{border-width:0 0 1px}}.topbar-today-date{float:left;padding-right:15px;font-size:12px;-webkit-flex-shrink:0;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0}.topbar-today-date:before{font-size:13px;content:"\f017"}.top-menu .menu a{padding:0 10px}.top-menu .menu li:hover>a{color:#08f}.top-menu .menu ul{display:none;position:absolute;background:#fff}.top-menu .menu li:hover>ul{display:block}.top-menu .menu li{position:relative}.top-menu .menu ul.sub-menu a{width:180px;line-height:20px;padding:7px 15px}.tie-alignright .top-menu{float:right;border-width:0 1px}.top-menu .menu .tie-current-menu>a{color:#08f}@media (min-width:992px){.top-nav-boxed .top-nav{background:transparent!important;border-width:0}.top-nav-boxed .topbar-today-date{padding:0 15px}.top-nav-boxed .top-nav{background:transparent;border-width:0}.top-nav-boxed .topbar-wrapper{background:#fff;border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,.1);border-width:0 1px 1px;width:100%}.top-nav-boxed.main-nav-above.top-nav-below:not(.header-layout-1) .topbar-wrapper{border-width:1px}.top-nav-boxed.has-shadow.top-nav-below .topbar-wrapper,.top-nav-boxed.has-shadow.top-nav-below-main-nav .topbar-wrapper{border-width:1px 1px 0!important}.top-nav-boxed.main-nav-below.top-nav-below-main-nav .has-breaking-news .topbar-wrapper{border-left-width:0!important}.top-nav-boxed .has-menu .topbar-wrapper,.top-nav-boxed .has-components .topbar-wrapper{border-width:0 1px 1px}.top-nav-boxed .tie-alignright .search-bar{border-right-width:0}.top-nav-boxed .tie-alignleft .search-bar{border-left-width:0}.top-nav-boxed .has-date-components .tie-alignleft .search-bar,.top-nav-boxed .has-date-components-menu .tie-alignleft .search-bar{border-left-width:1px}}.top-nav .tie-alignleft .components,.top-nav .tie-alignleft .components>li{float:left}.top-nav .tie-alignleft .comp-sub-menu{right:auto;left:-1px}.top-nav-dark .top-nav{background-color:#2c2e32;color:#ccc}.top-nav-dark .top-nav *{border-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1)}.top-nav-dark .top-nav .breaking a{color:#ccc}.top-nav-dark .top-nav .breaking a:hover{color:#fff}.top-nav-dark .top-nav .components>li>a,.top-nav-dark .top-nav .components>li.social-icons-item .social-link:not(:hover) span{color:#ccc}.top-nav-dark .top-nav .components>li:hover>a{color:#fff}.top-nav-dark .top-nav .top-menu li a{color:#ccc;border-color:rgba(255,255,255,.04)}.top-nav-dark .top-menu ul{background:#2c2e32}.top-nav-dark .top-menu li:hover>a{background:rgba(0,0,0,.1);color:#08f}.top-nav-dark.top-nav-boxed .top-nav{background-color:transparent}.top-nav-dark.top-nav-boxed .topbar-wrapper{background-color:#2c2e32}.top-nav-dark.top-nav-boxed.top-nav-above.main-nav-below .topbar-wrapper{border-width:0}.top-nav-light #top-nav .weather-icon .icon-cloud,.top-nav-light #top-nav .weather-icon .icon-basecloud-bg,.top-nav-light #top-nav .weather-icon .icon-cloud-behind,.main-nav-light #main-nav .weather-icon .icon-cloud,.main-nav-light #main-nav .weather-icon .icon-basecloud-bg,.main-nav-light #main-nav .weather-icon .icon-cloud-behind{color:#d3d3d3}@media (max-width:991px){.top-nav:not(.has-breaking-news),.topbar-today-date,.top-menu,.theme-header .components{display:none}}.breaking{display:none}.main-nav-wrapper{position:relative;z-index:4}.main-nav-below.top-nav-below-main-nav .main-nav-wrapper{z-index:9}.main-nav-above.top-nav-below .main-nav-wrapper{z-index:10}.main-nav{position:relative;border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,.1);border-width:1px 0}.main-menu-wrapper{border:0 solid rgba(0,0,0,.1);position:relative}@media (min-width:992px){.header-menu{float:left}.header-menu .menu li{display:block;float:left}.header-menu .menu a{display:block;position:relative}.header-menu .menu .sub-menu a{padding:8px 10px}.header-menu .menu a:hover,.header-menu .menu li:hover>a{z-index:2}.header-menu .menu ul{box-shadow:0 2px 5px rgba(0,0,0,.1)}.header-menu .menu ul li{position:relative}.header-menu .menu ul a{border-width:0 0 1px;transition:.15s}.header-menu .menu ul ul{top:0;left:100%}#main-nav{z-index:9;line-height:60px}.top-nav-below-main-nav #main-nav .main-menu>ul>li,.header-layout-1.top-nav-below #main-nav .main-menu>ul>li{border-bottom:0;margin-bottom:0}.main-menu .menu a{transition:.15s}.main-menu .menu>li>a{padding:0 14px;font-size:13px;font-weight:600}.main-menu .menu>li>.menu-sub-content{border-top:2px solid #08f}.main-menu .menu>li.tie-current-menu{border-bottom:5px solid #08f;margin-bottom:-5px}.main-menu .menu>li.tie-current-menu>a:after{content:"";width:20px;height:2px;position:absolute;margin-top:17px;left:50%;top:50%;bottom:auto;right:auto;-webkit-transform:translateX(-50%) translateY(-50%);-ms-transform:translateX(-50%) translateY(-50%);transform:translateX(-50%) translateY(-50%);background:#2c2f34;transition:.3s}.main-menu .menu>li.is-icon-only>a{padding:0 20px;line-height:inherit}.main-menu .menu>li.is-icon-only>a:after,.main-menu .menu>li.is-icon-only>a:before{display:none}.main-menu .menu>li.is-icon-only>a .tie-menu-icon{font-size:160%;-webkit-transform:translateY(15%);-ms-transform:translateY(15%);transform:translateY(15%)}.main-menu .menu ul{line-height:20px;z-index:1}.main-menu .menu .sub-menu .tie-menu-icon,.main-menu .menu .mega-recent-featured-list .tie-menu-icon,.main-menu .menu .mega-link-column .tie-menu-icon,.main-menu .menu .mega-cat-more-links .tie-menu-icon{width:20px}.main-menu .menu-sub-content{display:none;padding:15px;width:230px;position:absolute;box-shadow:0 2px 2px rgba(0,0,0,.15)}.main-menu .menu-sub-content a{width:200px}.main-menu .menu-sub-content .menu-item-has-children>a:before{right:5px}.main-menu ul li:hover>.menu-sub-content,.main-menu ul li[aria-expanded="true"]>ul,.main-menu ul li[aria-expanded="true"]>.mega-menu-block{display:block;z-index:1}nav.main-nav .menu>li.tie-current-menu>a,nav.main-nav .menu>li:hover>a{background-color:#08f;color:#fff}.header-layout-1 .main-menu-wrap .menu>li:only-child:not(.mega-menu){position:relative}.header-layout-1 .main-menu-wrap .menu>li:only-child>.menu-sub-content{right:0;left:auto}.header-layout-1 .main-menu-wrap .menu>li:only-child>.menu-sub-content ul{left:auto;right:100%}nav.main-nav .components>li:hover>a{color:#08f}.main-nav-dark .main-nav{background:#1f2024;border-width:0}.main-nav-dark .main-nav .search-bar{border-color:rgba(255,255,255,.07)}.main-nav-dark .main-nav .components>li>a{color:#fff}.main-nav-dark .main-nav .components>li.social-icons-item .social-link:not(:hover) span{color:#fff}.main-nav-dark .main-nav.fixed-nav{background-color:rgba(31,32,36,.95)}.main-nav-dark .main-menu .menu>li a{color:#fff}.main-nav-dark .main-menu .menu ul li:hover>a,.main-nav-dark .main-menu .menu ul li.current-menu-item:not(.mega-link-column)>a{color:#08f}.main-nav-dark .main-menu .menu-sub-content{background:#1f2024;color:#fff}.main-nav-dark .main-menu .menu ul a,.main-nav-dark .main-menu .mega-cat-wrapper,.main-nav-dark .mega-cat-more-links>li a{border-color:rgba(255,255,255,.04)}.main-nav-dark .mega-recent-featured-list:after{background:rgba(0,0,0,.08)}.main-nav-dark.main-nav-boxed .main-nav .main-menu-wrapper{background-color:#1f2024}.main-nav-dark .cats-vertical,.main-nav-dark ul.cats-horizontal li a{background:rgba(0,0,0,.2)}.main-nav-dark ul.cats-horizontal li a{border:none}.main-nav-dark ul.cats-vertical li a.is-active,.main-nav-dark ul.cats-vertical li a:hover{background:#1f2024}.main-nav-light .main-nav{background-color:#fff;color:#2c2f34}.main-nav-light .main-nav .menu-sub-content{background:#fff}.main-nav-light .main-nav .menu ul li:hover>a,.main-nav-light .main-nav .components li a:hover,.main-nav-light .main-nav .menu ul li.current-menu-item:not(.mega-link-column)>a{color:#08f}.main-nav-light .main-nav .menu a,.main-nav-light .main-nav .components li a{color:#2c2f34}.main-nav-light .main-nav .components li a.button:hover,.main-nav-light .main-nav .components li a.checkout-button{color:#fff}.main-nav-light .main-nav.fixed-nav{background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.95)}.main-nav-light .cats-vertical{background:rgba(0,0,0,.03)}.main-nav-light ul.cats-vertical li a.is-active,.main-nav-light ul.cats-vertical li a:hover{background:#fff}.main-nav-light .mega-menu .post-meta,.main-nav-light .mega-menu .post-meta a:not(:hover){color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)}.menu-item-has-children>a:before,.mega-menu>a:before{content:'';position:absolute;right:12px;margin-top:2px;top:50%;bottom:auto;-webkit-transform:translateY(-50%);-ms-transform:translateY(-50%);transform:translateY(-50%);width:0;height:0;border:4px solid transparent;border-top:4px solid #fff;transition:border .15s}.menu-item-has-children .menu-item-has-children>a:before,.mega-menu .menu-item-has-children>a:before{border:4px solid transparent;border-left-color:#fff}.menu>.menu-item-has-children:not(.is-icon-only)>a,.menu .mega-menu:not(.is-icon-only)>a{padding-right:25px}.main-menu .menu>li.tie-current-menu>a:before,.main-menu .menu>li:hover>a:before{border-top-color:#fff}.main-nav-light .main-nav .menu-item-has-children>a:before,.main-nav-light .mega-menu>a:before{border-top-color:#2c2f34}.main-nav-light .main-nav .menu-item-has-children .menu-item-has-children>a:before,.main-nav-light .mega-menu .menu-item-has-children>a:before{border-top-color:transparent;border-left-color:#2c2f34}.main-nav-light .main-nav .menu-item-has-children li:hover>a:before,.main-nav-light .mega-menu li:hover>a:before{border-left-color:#08f}.top-nav-dark .top-menu .menu-item-has-children>a:before{border-top-color:#ccc}.top-nav-dark .top-menu .menu-item-has-children .menu-item-has-children>a:before{border-left-color:#ccc;border-top-color:transparent}.main-nav-boxed .main-nav{border-width:0}.main-nav-boxed .main-menu-wrapper{float:left;width:100%}.main-nav-boxed .main-menu-wrapper .search-bar{border-right-width:0}.main-nav-boxed.main-nav-light .main-menu-wrapper{border-width:1px;background-color:#fff}.dark-skin .main-nav-boxed.main-nav-light .main-menu-wrapper{border-width:0}.main-nav-boxed.main-nav-light .fixed-nav .main-menu-wrapper{border-color:transparent}.main-nav-above.top-nav-above #main-nav:not(.fixed-nav){top:-1px}.main-nav-below.top-nav-below #main-nav:not(.fixed-nav){bottom:-1px}.dark-skin .main-nav-below.top-nav-above #main-nav{border-width:0}.dark-skin .main-nav-below.top-nav-below-main-nav #main-nav{border-top-width:0}}.main-nav-boxed .main-nav:not(.fixed-nav),.main-nav-boxed .fixed-nav .main-menu-wrapper,.theme-header:not(.main-nav-boxed) .fixed-nav .main-menu-wrapper{background:transparent!important}@media (min-width:992px){.header-layout-1.main-nav-below.top-nav-above .main-nav{margin-top:-1px}.header-layout-1.main-nav-below.top-nav-above .top-nav{border-top-width:0}.header-layout-1.main-nav-below.top-nav-above .breaking-title{top:0;margin-bottom:-1px}}.header-layout-1.main-nav-below.top-nav-below-main-nav .main-nav-wrapper{z-index:9}.header-layout-1.main-nav-below.top-nav-below-main-nav .main-nav{margin-bottom:-1px;bottom:0;border-top-width:0}@media (min-width:992px){.header-layout-1.main-nav-below.top-nav-below-main-nav .top-nav{margin-top:-1px}}.header-layout-1.has-shadow:not(.top-nav-below) .main-nav{border-bottom:0!important}#theme-header.header-layout-1>div:only-child nav{border-width:0!important}@media only screen and (min-width:992px) and (max-width:1100px){.main-nav .menu>li:not(.is-icon-only)>a{padding-left:7px;padding-right:7px}.main-nav .menu>li:not(.is-icon-only)>a:before{display:none}.main-nav .menu>li.is-icon-only>a{padding-left:15px;padding-right:15px}}.menu-tiny-label{font-size:10px;border-radius:10px;padding:2px 7px 3px;margin-left:3px;line-height:1;position:relative;top:-1px}.menu-tiny-label.menu-tiny-circle{border-radius:100%}@media (max-width:991px){#sticky-logo{display:none}}@media (min-width:992px){#sticky-logo{overflow:hidden;float:left;vertical-align:middle}#sticky-logo a{line-height:1;display:inline-block}#sticky-logo img{position:relative;vertical-align:middle;padding:8px 10px;top:-1px;max-height:50px}.just-before-sticky #sticky-logo img,.header-layout-1 #sticky-logo img{padding:0}.header-layout-1:not(.has-custom-sticky-logo) #sticky-logo{display:none}.theme-header #sticky-logo img{opacity:0;visibility:hidden;width:0!important;-webkit-transform:translateY(75%);-ms-transform:translateY(75%);transform:translateY(75%);transition:opacity .6s cubic-bezier(.55,0,.1,1) , -webkit-transform .3s cubic-bezier(.55,0,.1,1);transition:transform .3s cubic-bezier(.55,0,.1,1) , opacity .6s cubic-bezier(.55,0,.1,1);transition:transform .3s cubic-bezier(.55,0,.1,1) , opacity .6s cubic-bezier(.55,0,.1,1) , -webkit-transform .3s cubic-bezier(.55,0,.1,1)}.theme-header.header-layout-1:not(.has-custom-sticky-logo) #sticky-logo img{transition:none}.theme-header:not(.header-layout-1) #main-nav:not(.fixed-nav) #sticky-logo img{margin-left:-20px}.header-layout-1 .flex-placeholder{-webkit-flex-grow:1;-ms-flex-positive:1;flex-grow:1}}.theme-header .fixed-nav{position:fixed;width:100%;top:0;bottom:auto!important;z-index:100;will-change:transform;-webkit-transform:translateY(-100%);-ms-transform:translateY(-100%);transform:translateY(-100%);transition:-webkit-transform .3s;transition:transform .3s;transition:transform .3s , -webkit-transform .3s;box-shadow:0 4px 2px -2px rgba(0,0,0,.1);border-width:0;background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.95)}.theme-header .fixed-nav:not(.just-before-sticky){line-height:60px!important}@media (min-width:992px){.theme-header .fixed-nav:not(.just-before-sticky) .header-layout-1-logo{display:none}}.theme-header .fixed-nav:not(.just-before-sticky) #sticky-logo img{opacity:1;visibility:visible;width:auto!important;-webkit-transform:translateY(0);-ms-transform:translateY(0);transform:translateY(0)}@media (min-width:992px){.header-layout-1:not(.just-before-sticky):not(.has-custom-sticky-logo) .fixed-nav #sticky-logo{display:block}}.admin-bar .theme-header .fixed-nav{top:32px}@media (max-width:782px){.admin-bar .theme-header .fixed-nav{top:46px}}@media (max-width:600px){.admin-bar .theme-header .fixed-nav{top:0}}@media (min-width:992px){.border-layout .theme-header .fixed-nav{top:25px}.border-layout.admin-bar .theme-header .fixed-nav{top:57px}}.theme-header .fixed-nav .container{opacity:.95}.theme-header .fixed-nav .main-menu-wrapper,.theme-header .fixed-nav .main-menu{border-top:0}.theme-header .fixed-nav.fixed-unpinned:not(.default-behavior-mode) .main-menu .menu>li.tie-current-menu{border-bottom-width:0;margin-bottom:0}.theme-header .fixed-nav.unpinned-no-transition{transition:none}.theme-header .fixed-nav:not(.fixed-unpinned):not(.fixed-pinned) .tie-current-menu{border:none!important}.theme-header .fixed-pinned,.theme-header .default-behavior-mode.fixed-unpinned{-webkit-transform:translate3d(0,0,0);transform:translate3d(0,0,0)}@media (max-width:991px){.theme-header .fixed-nav{transition:none}.fixed-nav.logo-container.sticky-up,.fixed-nav.logo-container.sticky-nav-slide.sticky-down,.fixed-nav#main-nav.sticky-up,.fixed-nav#main-nav.sticky-nav-slide.sticky-down{transition:-webkit-transform .4s ease;transition:transform .4s ease;transition:transform .4s ease , -webkit-transform .4s ease}.sticky-type-slide .fixed-nav.logo-container.sticky-nav-slide-visible,.sticky-type-slide .fixed-nav#main-nav.sticky-nav-slide-visible{-webkit-transform:translateY(0);-ms-transform:translateY(0);transform:translateY(0)}.fixed-nav.default-behavior-mode{-webkit-transform:none!important;-ms-transform:none!important;transform:none!important}#tie-wrapper header#theme-header{box-shadow:none;background:transparent!important}.logo-container,.header-layout-1 .main-nav{border-width:0;box-shadow:0 3px 7px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.1)}.header-layout-1.top-nav-below .main-nav:not(.fixed-nav){box-shadow:none}.is-header-layout-1.has-header-ad .top-nav-below .main-nav{border-bottom-width:1px}.logo-container,.header-layout-1 .main-nav{background-color:#fff}.dark-skin .logo-container,.main-nav-dark.header-layout-1 .main-nav{background-color:#1f2024}.dark-skin #theme-header .logo-container.fixed-nav{background-color:rgba(31,32,36,.95)}.header-layout-1.main-nav-below.top-nav-below-main-nav .main-nav{margin-bottom:0}#sticky-nav-mask,.header-layout-1 #menu-components-wrap,.header-layout-3 .main-nav-wrapper,.header-layout-2 .main-nav-wrapper{display:none}.main-menu-wrapper .tie-alignleft{width:100%}}.