Status Dont be afraid to come talk to me." Simba and Nala nuzzled each other and layed down. Check Pages 101-116 of Whatever It Takes: A Lion Guard Fanfiction - Kion26 in the flip PDF version. Kopa asked. I was hanging on to the root and I heard someone coming, It was the cheetah again she told me to grab her paw. Kion: Oh yeah, I have the ROAR! With this new face in the pride lands, K Lillian is a cub. Simba: The good news is you'll never have to deal with it as long as you are with your Lion Guard Crew. NightmareKion is a minor antagonist ofLegends of the Lion Guard: Protectors of the Pride Lands. / "NO!" Kion screamed as he woke up. Two years later, Rani and Kion have two cubs, Fuli and Azaad have four cubs, Bung Uzuri is the adopted daughter of Simba and Nala. Just then Nala, Clea, and Kiara rejoined the group. Janja: You may be a Lion Guard, but Simba hates you! # lionguardfanfiction Kions Nightmare 2.5K 19 8 by NightwingYJFan All was quiet in the Pride Lands the Royal Family were getting ready to sleep. One day, her mother told her to run with her siblings, Luka, her older brother, her twin sister, Lyla, and A book featuring The Lion King, The Lion Guard, The Lion King: Simba's Pride, and other Lion King universe canon one-shots. Hours later #beshte #bunga #fanfiction #fuli #kion #lionguard #lionking #makini #ono #thelionguard #tlg #treeoflife. "I had a bad dreamwith Scar." There was this g-green mist s-swirling around me. Loved me" She said. Cub He got up and walked out of the den to see him sitting on Pride Rock with his ears and head down. Nicknames He appeared in An Intense Dilemma, in which he and Nightmare Fuli are the episode's main antagonist. "Oh son." On the trip Zira betrayed her friend and stole Kion. It was a beautiful day in the Pridelands, Simba and Kovu were out on a patrol, Nala was leading the hunting party, and Kiara and Kion were spending time with Kopa, Kiara having been excused from her duties that morning. First published Aug 31, 2020. Kion: Then Janja told me to bring the lions over. Kion What are you talking about, King Kion:I need to make sure my Love isnt in any harm. #kion "Kopa, do you take Clea to be your mate, do you promise to love her, protect her, and amuse her for all of your days" He said. "Is there something you wanna tell me son?" He also has a scar on his left eye. She soon realizes her dreams mean something, but she doesn't understand what they could possibly mean. "Things have been awfully quiet so far," Ono commented as he flew overhead. Kion asked himself. Will this new lioness p. Kion asked confusion drowning in his tone. Location Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Humor - Kion, Bunga - Words: 936 - Published: 53m - Status: Complete - id: 14226544. She asked slowly. But he didn't notice that the King of the Pridelands had also woken up and noticed his son leaving. Dad (by his children)Uncle Kion (by his nieces and nephews) Biological Infomation Kion after grabbing the wreaths followed his parents. But I felt fear building up inside me again. He asked as his body shaked in fear. Association Information Roar of the Elders Legends of the Lion Guard: Protectors of the Pride Lands, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Privacy Policy. Smiling Rafiki went outside to inform the animals gathered below Pride Rock, and Simba offered Nala his tail so they could lead the procession outside. 8/16/2020. "Now, tell me what he said the Roar would convince you to do." Kiara, Nala and Simba Continued to the elephant celebration. (Please forgive me if I spelled so One day, Mufasa was patrolling the Pride lands, when he came across an abandoned cub. The Lion Guard: A Love That Never Dies View source It was a beautiful day in the Pridelands, Simba and Kovu were out on a patrol, Nala was leading the hunting party, and Kiara and Kion were spending time with Kopa, Kiara having been excused from her duties that morning. Kion: Listen everyone! This story takes place after season 3 episode 10 mama binturong. She is a pure white lion with crystal eyes. "Kovu, I would be honored if you would consent to being my best lion" Kopa said. Simba put his paws around him. He said trying to get Kion to talk. "Kion" the cub stopped nuzzling to look at his father who stared at him back "The roar is a part of who you are. I tried reaching for her paw but I couldnt I even told her I can't. This is my first time writing something on Wattpad so the story might be rushed or bland or cringy. #lionguard "KIARA!" Cried Simba. Kion: Listen everyone! "Well Kopa that's what happens after 25 months" Clea said. A long while ago before Kion's Lion Guard was made, Nala had a friend, a very close friend. Titles For more information, please see our I know in the Lion Guard he constantly expresses his desire not to become like Scar and to instead use his powers for good, but still you might think that this constant struggle for him to stay on the path of good, thus to him this might be an insecurity. He said gently. Simba asked gently. www.fanfiction.net Status In-Progress Summary *Human Lion King* Years after Scar's fall, Nala and Simba have two Kids, Kiara and Kion. Simba could tell he was lying so he lied down next to him. Gracekim20 chapter 1 . Kiara smiled at Clea, tears brimming in her eyes,"Oh Clea I would love to be your lioness of honor, I can't believe this is actually happening, my best friend in the whole savannah is going to be my sister" She said. Janja: I will stop as long as you bring the Lions here! I didn't want to let her down I gave it all I got and I grabbed her paw and she started to pull me up. Good, Simba (father, living)Kopa (brother, living)Kiara (sister, living)Rani (wife, living)Raja and Fumi (sons, living)Hera (daughter, living), Prince of Pride RockLeader of the Lion Guard. Slowly Kopa and Clea made their way down the path nodding to the lionesses as they bowed their heads when they passed, when they reached the peak, they bowed their heads to Simba and Nala and Rafiki stepped forward. They found Simba, Nala, Kovu, Kiara, and Kion waiting for them. Kopa said. When they reached Pride Rock they climbed up the slope and entered the den. + - Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten. Convince you to use it for power" Kion's eyes widen when realizing the voice could only be one personScar. she tride . Wanted to do Lion King Oneshots for a long time and now I'm finally doing it. Once Scar took over the Pride Lands Zira has given birth to their second son Kion since Nuka died before his birth and once Nala returns with Simba things turn out diffe this story is about how fuli told kion that she liked him. They both lied down and went to sleep.Hours laterKion was clearly having a nightmare he was moving his paws up and down his tail was swishing like crazy and his body would jump every few seconds.In the nightmare"Where am I?" The three siblings were in the meadow currently talking about what had taken place during the years Kopa had been separated from his family, As they were discussing how Kovu and Kiara had met, Kopa suddenly caught sight of a familiar lioness who was watching them from a spot behind Kiara. A long while ago before Kion's Lion Guard was made, Nala had a friend, a very close friend. Gender [ old af; read at your risk ] He is the son of King Simba and Queen Nala, the younger brother of Prince Kopa and Queen Kiara, the husband of Queen Rani, and the father of Prince Raja, Princess Hera and Prince Fumi. Cover was made by T_MorningDew. Clea smiled at him,"I love you too Kopa" She said. Contents 1 Appearance 2 Personality 3 History Simba and Nala tried to get Kion to fall in love. 2018 Completed lionguard treeoflife kion +8 more #9 THE EXILE OF KIONby KingKion26 27K38320 Kion stopped talking and his ears fell. Species Affiliations Smiling the two of them entwined tails and began on the walk to Pride Rock. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! So far, they had had no incidents to deal with, and they had nearly finished their patrol. The once beautiful den was burned or covered in fire. And, and Scar was talking saying the Roar would one day convince me." The goldish cub's dark orange eyes began to glow. Even through Simba's co After the first story Kion & Vitani, Vitani thinks Kion is dead but Rafiki found out that he is alive. It was the same look Simba and Kovu had when they looked at them. Max Charles I had a nightmare about scar Kion said in a tone of fear. Adolescent Base Kion-base-11 Base Rani-Base-12 You Kion and Janja realize they're not so different after all Nightmare Fuli, Nightmare Bunga, Nightmare Anga, Nightmare Beshte, Nightmare Ono, Nightmare Rani, Nightmare Surak Started: Thursday, Sep. 20. "Mom? He asked. The Lion Guard (New Story) Kion's Nightmare View source (Kion sleeps and breathes heavily) Kion: Janja no more eating in the pride lands! His older sibli after zira was defeated everyone lived in piece especially her children but it seems one of them will be in a terrifying and heartbreaking love triangle with the prince Neglected, abused, over worked and under appreciated. Goal Association Information The Pride Landers, royal family goes on a vacati Kiongozi, prince of the Pridelands, 3rd cub to Nala and Simba, Leader of the Lion Guard, and defender of the kingdom, was always neglected by his father. Kion was surrounded by green mist his ears as his eyes scanned the place for anything "Hahaha" a slow evil laugh echoed and made the cub shake in fear "Who's there?" Clea asked as she returned his affection. This is a series. The Lion King Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Kion and Rani's life living at the Tree, but the resurrection of Scar, and a childhood friend of Adventures of Kion and Rani as King and Queen of the Tree Of Life with their pride , Day Pride and Night Pride . After seeing images in my head I realized I was on the ground trying to catch my breath. Night Pride:Kion's Nightmare is a fanfic written by billybug Synopsis When Kion has a nightmare about Rani's Death, He starts to become overprotective of her Characters King Kion (Billybug) Queen Rani (Billybug) Kiani Chacha Kion Jr. (Billybug) Rani Jr. Binti (Billybug) Kesi (Billybug) Scar (Billybug) (Dream) Nirmala (Billybug) Baliyo (Billybug) Kion: Then he brought me to Scar's volcano and threw me into the lava. Disclaimer Scar shouted as he appeared in front of Kion.Nightmare overKion woke and gasped for air he looked at his Dad who was still asleep, he edged his head towards him as he shaked with fear and was going to wake him up but he decided to leave him sleep. "Thanks Dad. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. "Ok" Kion said sleepily as the two lions slept both smiling as they rested on the edge of Pride Rock snuggling together. Find more similar flip PDFs like Whatever It Takes: A Lion Guard Fanfiction - Kion26. "NO I'll never be like you scar" Kion yelled. Kopa and Clea exchanged a smile before turning back to Kiara. The enemy army had advanced weapons and fighter jets, including the latest Russian SU-57, Su-30, and Mig-29 aircraft. Kiara glanced down at him and smiled,"Love happened my darling.. Love happened" She answered, smiling she picked Kion up and the two of them started on the walk back to Pride Rock. Kion, leader of the Lion Guard is constantly being compared to his sister, Kiara, by Simba. Tree of LifePride Lands (birthplace) "Yeah, yeah im ok Dad." Male He has a red hair tuft with a few bright red stripes and a bushy tailtip, that is the same color as his hair tuft. Species He used the Roar out of jealousy, rage and anger. What are you doing here I asked. Oh, well. Should I go back inside and pretend nothing? Simba :Come sleep next to me. They brought. Tomorrow we can talk about it. Kion's heart started pounding increasingly as time went by as he became aware of the increase of smoke. A Change of Heart(request)(Makucha and Chuluun), Lazy Tiifu and Persistent Vitani genderbend(request), On our way to the Tree of Life(Janja x Jasiri) (request), Double Date(Kion/Fuli and Makucha/Chuluun), Reassurance from the Wise(Kion and Nirmala/Surak), Reckless yet Strong(Rani/Bailyo)(request), A Hidden Victory(Makucha/Chuluun)(request), Broken Wings can Still fly(Anga/Ono)(request), The Gifts you have Part 2(Kion/Fuli)(request), A Familiar Moment (Surak/Nirmala)(request), Reckless but Strong part 2(Rani/Baliyo)(request), A Wedding beneath the Stars(Kion/Fuli)(request), Love Beneath the glowing Lights (Makucha/Chuluun)(request), Wounded Spots 2(Makucha/Chuluun)(request), A big misunderstanding (Kion/Rani)(request), A Christmas full of felines and snowballs (request)(Kion/Fuli)(Chuluun/Makucha), Thats my King you're flirting with (Kion/Rani)(request), Sparring and Teasing (Kion/Rani/Baliyo)(request), Heart of the Stoic and Beautiful (Surak/Nirmala)(request), We're Together now(Nirmala/Surak)(request), Babysitting our Cousins(Rani/Baliyo/Surak/Nirmala)(request), Confession Beneath the Stars(Fuli/Kion)(request), The queen and the cheetah(Azaad/Rani)(request). and our Nala (mother, living)Simba (father, living)Kopa (brother, living)Kiara (sister, living)Rani (wife, living)Raja and Fumi (sons, living)Hera (daughter, living) Smiling they entwined tails and started towards the waterhole. Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/FanFiction. Cookie Notice "Leading the guard is you're responsibility." Replied Simba. [ old af; read at your risk ] Kion didnt hesitate to cuddle under his Dad's mane. He asked. It was originally just another patrol. Simba and Nala nuzzled each other and layed down. "You know, whatever happened was all a dream. This friend's name was Nirmala. They both lied down and went to sleep. Kion stopped hugging him and shook his head. "What's your news my darling?" Janja: Come with me! Kion asked with confusion. I also might remake the last episode. Kion continues exhaling but looked at Fuli. He asked gesturing to the figure and interrupting Kiara's speech about when Kovu had been exiled by Simba, Kiara blinked in surprise before glancing behind her, she smiled as she caught sight of the lionesss. With all these new responsibilities Kion has a lot on his plate. No find out what happends( ) He looked around, his heart racing, his body sweating, his eyes teary and his breathing heavy. Simba chuckled and nuzzled him. Kion started to cry hard and cuddled into his father's mane. Rafiki asked. She became so embedded in grief that she gave up her only cub out of despair. Hmm? She was saying she's the fastest and I'm the fiercest, she mentioned something about a team I'm on called the lion guard. Kiara and Kion nuzzled each other, then nuzzled their parents. Kion smiled back. Follow/Fav. In Pride Rock, Simba and his pride were asleep.well most of them. Fuli shook Kion and Kion stood up panting really hard. With Kion only being a day old, and Kiara 5 years old, Simba feels the need to be more like a father to Kiara and not to his son. "Kion, you will never be like Scar. Kion laid down and Fuli did too. Bad Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. He was named after his great-granduncle, Kiongozi. Kion looked around at the fire seeing the lair as it got destroyed. King Kiongozi II, better known as Kion, is the current king of the Tree of Life. Awwww! Kopa froze as he remembered it, he let out a sigh then he smiled warmly at Clea. "To use it for power.." Kion then realised who it was and his eyes widened. Pride lands Cartoons Lion Guard. Night Pride:Kion's Nightmareis a fanfic written by billybug, When Kion has a nightmare about Rani's Death, He starts to become overprotective of her, King Kion:Are the cubs ready for sleep Love, King Kion:Well Done My Love With us protecting The Tree of Life No One can get in or out, Scar:I'm here to Kill your wife and Love Rani, Queen Rani: It's nothing kids go back to sleep, Queen Rani:Oh well here let me give you some comfort, (Queen Rani Cuddles into Her mate's body), King Kion:(Yawn) Morning- No!!! "All right my son, you and Clea have our blessing" Simba said warmly. Read everyone's perspectives and problem the lion guard faces like fighting the outlanders. "Kion, tell me." All was quiet in the Pride Lands the Royal Family were getting ready to sleep. Chapter 5 The Good, the Bad and the Beaver, Chapter 13 Lion Guard V.S Makucha All For One, IMPORTANT QUESTION REGARDING THE FUTURE OF THIS BOOK, Lion Guard: The Journey To The Tree Of Life. I decided to rewrite Elena and the Secret of Avalor and in this version, The Lion Guard help Sofia and Elena free Avalor from Shuriki. HELP!" they heard someone scream. Kion quickly wiped his tears. The young Lion Guard leader tossed and turned, hoping to find some comfortable position to finally get some sleep. "You wanna tell me what happened?" Simba laid his head down with Kion in his paws who rested his head on his dad's mane like pillow. Kion begins to gain the king's experience, but then Rani's childhood friend appears at the tree of life. #treeoflife. "Oh um hi dad" he said it worried but Simba knew something was wrong "What are you doing up son?" Kion "Kiara what just happened?" Kion, the younger son of Simba and Nala, has adventures of his own with his friends who formed together with him are called the Lion Guard to protect the Pride Lands from any . Lion Guard - Defenders : Battle Of The Skies. Smiling he turned to Clea and licked her cheek. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. 12/27/2020. King Kiongozi II, better known as Kion, is the current king of the Tree of Life. Who's there I yelled, then I heard an evil laugh and after hearing it I felt shivers go down my spine, I turned and saw SCAR. Finished: Thursday, Feb. 20 (Book being rewrote) Kion and Rani's life at the Tree. "It is my great pleasure and joy to officially announce and introduce to you.. her majesty Princess Clea" Rafiki announced grandly, The inhabits of the Pridelands erupted into cheers for it's newest princess, Kopa and Clea rubbed muzzles, and Nala leaned her head against Simba's shoulder, tears brimming in her eyes as she witnessed her oldest baby getting married. Clea returned his smile,"I'm ready if you are" She answered. "It went fine Kiara.. NightmareKion is extremely aggressive, narcissistic, controlling and manipulative personality. Simba said as he approached him. Male Fuli put her paw on Kions mane and started moving her paw through it slowly, Kion was calming down until he fell asleep, Fuli put her head down and they both slept the night till morning. Even when Bungas all like "Use the Roar, use the Roar." You are kind, caring and thoughtful. Unfortunately, nothing seemed to ease the cub's mind. He sat on the edge of Pride Rock. Kion is a teenage male lion. Does that mean we're mates now?" The hyenas laughed as they looked up at Kion. Fuli went closer to Kion and nuzzled her head against his side, Kion blushed and looked at Fuli in the eyes and saw Fuli blush too, but Kion let out a smile. Simba and Nala exchanged a startled look, Nala nodded and Simba turned back to Kopa with a smile. #thelionguard The Lion King Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Clea took a deep breath before continuing, "Well Kopa.. You kinda admitted something to me that day" She said. Kion got the edge of Pride Rock and sat down looking at the ground scared and nervous of becoming like Scar "I'm not like Scar. Night PrideSimba's Pride There was all this green mist and then I heard a voice telling me to use the roar for power and then I realize that voice was Scar and then I saw him" Kion said it scared as he kept nuzzling under his dad's soft mane for comfort and Simba gladly nuzzled back the two purring. . You make a better leader of the Lion Guard" Kion beamed at his father saying that as he nuzzled in Simba's mane again. Nightmare He asked amazement in his tone. Janja's got something to say! Teenager Alignment Gender I'll get your roar back. He said then put his chin on Kions head. The Lion King Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. And Kion, if you ever want to talk to me, im always here. #lionking Clea smiled back at him,"A walk sounds lovely Kopa" she said. He is also a minor antagonist in Legends of the Lion Guard: A New Journey and Mhina's Rule. Poor Kion gets a nightmare and Simba comforts him Everything was quiet in the Pridelands. I wanted to make a season four of the lion guard. Whatever It Takes: A Lion Guard Fanfiction - Kion26 was published by default.skin2604 on 2020-05-17. Kopa smiled at her,"Clea would you like to take a walk and catch up?" "Kion if you have anything you want to talk about, don't be afraid to come to me ok?" He asked, Kion stepped forward and Kopa lifted Clea's wreath from his mouth, Clea raised her left paw and Kopa slid the wreath onto it, Then Clea took Kopa's wreath from Kion and slid it onto Kopa's left paw. Unfortunately, Kion is a very spiritual being and can unfortunately, summon more than his grandfather for advice. As she spoke I looked down and saw big and sharp rocks making my fear of falling even worse my heart was pumping fast as I feared the worse. The day before you were abducted?" Kiongozi (full name) Family He never really cared about love, even though every lioness flirted with him. find out what happends( ) Next came Kiara and Kovu, their tails entwined following Kion. To Eat Mhina I also might remake the last episode. The Lion King Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Should I go back in and wake Dad?" "Kopa her name is Clea, She's a good friend of mine" Kiara answered. Tree Of Life (Kion And Rani) by lionguard 19.4K 168 18 Kion begins to gain the king's experience, but then Rani's childhood friend appears at the tree of life. He is the son of King Simba and Queen Nala, the younger brother of Prince Kopa and Queen Kiara, the husband of Queen Rani, and the father of Prince Raja, Princess Hera and Prince Fumi. Where are you?" "let me remind you Kion, At the end of the day we're like fire and the flame, we are the same" Scar said evilly. Funny moments, love moments and more! Clea turned to Kiara and rubbed her muzzle against her cheek. Janja: That's what you think! "Kopa do you remember when you took me to the meadow.. For three years and continuing into the main series; all through season 1&2 of the show, future kion resents everyone and secretly builds a pride of outcasts . #fanfiction His eyes are orange-brown, with dark, thick eyebrows located above them. "Should I go talk to Grandfather?