Is the $500,000 annual revenue limit based on gross or net revenue? Please check spam and trash in case it was blocked. Yes. DD 214 proof of military discharge (veterans only), 213, 512, 519, 331, 711, 721, 487, 486, 448, 485, 326, 453, 624, 322, 523, 622, 236, 424, 321, 712, 713, 451, 112, 446, 524, You can contact the LiftFund Grants Team at 800-923-9551. The funds must be used for business-related expenses, including payroll, working capital, business rent, inventory, supplies, equipment, and other operating costs. Benefits, internal promotions, ability to learn, and do good at the same time! DBA/Assumed name certificate filed with Bexar County or certificate of formation/incorporation filed with TX Secretary of State. However, we encourage you to start your PPP forgiveness process as soon as you are eligible to apply. If my business is located outside of the City of San Antonio but I serve customers within the city, can I apply? By our estimates, that should cover less than 20% of all small businesses This is a first come, first serve process and were advising all of our clients to submit their pre-registration as quickly as possible. Our leadership team and regional directors have been speakers and panelists in conferences across the states and our President and CEO was appointed to the Advisory Council on Financial Capacity by President Obama. We have community representation at the board level, either on the board itself or through a community advisory board. Business utility bill (water, gas, electric) Home based businesses may provide a home utility bill. Quarterly: receipts for 2019 quarter and receipts for same quarter in 2020; For business not operating in 2019, receipts for first quarter of 2020 and receipts for third or fourth quarter for comparison; For applicants selecting annual comparison, provide 2019 tax returns and 2020 tax returns. Eligible businesses or nonprofits can apply for the grants by going to. Innovations the organization intends to continue permanently after the pandemic: As most of our small business clients are still in the process of adapting to a post-pandemic business climate (i.e., implementing hybrid business models and continuing remote operations), LiftFund will continue to ensure that our training workshops and seminarsare offered virtually and recorded, easily accessible by smartphone, and monthly schedules are shared on our website. No, gross sales in both 2020 and 2021 must be less than 2019 gross sales. LiftFund is authorized to provide the PPP loan in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. Goal Type: Invest in the capacity of our organization (financial, management, technical, etc.). Please enter your borrower ID and password. Grant eligibility criteria includes: Grant applicant must be authorized representative of business or non-profit . Goal Two: LiftFund developed several new programs that were extremely successful and offered virtually. Goal Type: New program(s) based on observed changes in needs among our constituencies/communities served. If my business opened after April 2020, can I apply? International Association of Better Business Bureaus. We leverage finance and accountability data from it to form Encompass ratings. Learn more about the BMF on the IRS website, Described in section 509(a)(2) of the Code (BMF activity code: 995), Loans or grants for minority businesses (BMF activity code: 405), Organization which receives a substantial part of its support from a governmental unit or the general public 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) (BMF foundation code: 15), Independent - the organization is an independent organization or an independent auxiliary (i.e., not affiliated with a National, Regional, or Geographic grouping of organizations). LiftFund supports thousands of small businesses through microloans, small business loans, and resources with dignity and respect. The processing time for routine applications is taking from 10 to 13 weeks up from six to nine weeks for those who applied before Feb. 6, the State Department said. Women Founders Network (Women-owned businesses, next round in 2023), National Black MBA Association (Black owned businesses, next round in 2023), Halstead Grant (Female entrepreneurs in jewelry industry, next round 2023), IdeaCafe Grant (Preference for women, next round 2023), EBay Up and Running (Business owners who sell on Ebay, next round 2023), Visa MENA Shes Next Grant Program (Female, Middle Eastern, North African business owners, next round 2023), Tandy Leather Together Foundation (Businesses in the leather industry who are Tandy Leather customers). I use a PO Box on my business registration and/or my tax return. All recipients will be required to complete follow-up surveys in May 2024 and May 2025. Is negative impact on operations due to the pandemic based on gross or net revenue? LiftFund has deep roots in Harris County and is a champion for our small business community. If additional documents are requested, applicants will have 5 business days to submit. Award notifications: March 30- May 8, 2023. We disaggregate data to adjust programming goals to keep pace with changing needs of the communities we support. If I received a PPP or EIDL loan can my business still qualify for the program? Username. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Be the first to find this review helpful. Lendio will confirm and validate your business and financial information. Collateral and Personal Guarantee are not required. This has not only boosted morale, but it has created a new energy within the departments who are all working together with a better understanding of the impact of each person on the mission of the organization as a whole. Limited to one grant per physical address within Bexar County. The amounts do not include nontaxable benefits, deferred compensation, or other amounts not reported on Form W-2. We calculate the charity's average total expenses over its three most recent fiscal years. Applications must be completed and submitted along with all the documentation required for verification before 4:59:59 PM CST on Friday January 20, 2023. LiftFund leadership and board members work closely with community leaders at local, state, and federal levels ensuring they understand the needs of small businesses as well as the support communities require where they thrive. Self-employment may be a wonderful way to help provide for your family. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. At LiftFund, your investments can transform lives and wed be happy to share how you can join our movement with a gift or an investment. How is your organization using feedback from the people you serve? Women Founders Network (Women-owned businesses), National Black MBA Association (Black owned businesses), Halstead Grant (Female entrepreneurs in jewelry industry), EBay Up and Running (Business owners who sell on Ebay), Visa MENA Shes Next Grant Program (Female, Middle Eastern, North African business owners), Tandy Leather Together Foundation(Businesses in the leather industry who are Tandy Leather customers). Part time, full time, and contractors who work for you on a regular basis. These grants will provide relief to those struggling financially to help our economy recover and emerge stronger than before. These included increasing revenue earned from our loan portfolio through fees-for-service as well as the development of new loan products to attract new customers. More info. We expect around 2,000 micro and small businesses to be assisted. Yes, but: The times do not include . The 3508EZ and the 3508S are shortened versions of the application for borrowers who meet specific requirements. Payroll(provide documentation for all payroll periods that overlapped with the Covered Period): Non-payroll(for expenses that were incurred or paid during the Covered Period and showing that obligations or services existed prior to February 15, 2020 for the first three listed obligations/services): This list of documents required to be submitted to yourlender is not all-inclusive. We disaggregate data by demographics, including race, in every policy and program measured. No, your business must be physically located in the county. You can contact the LiftFund Grants Team at 800-923-9551. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Employee Size for PPP 2nd Draw: Businesses with 300 or fewer employees; for NAICS code businesses starting with 72 (Accommodation & Food Services Industry) 300 or fewer per physical location. I dont receive a business utility bill. Simply enter the organization's name (LiftFund) or EIN (742712770) in the 'Search Term' field. There are three different PPP forgiveness applications: The 3508EZ and the 3508S are shortened versions of the application for borrowers who meet specific requirements. Learn more about becoming a LiftFund supporter. Since 1998, LiftFund has provided over $68.7 million in capital and more than 4,300 business loans to East Texas small business owners and entrepreneurs, of which 81% are Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC), 65% are Low-to-Moderate Income individuals, 43% are women, and 24% are startups. Registration is also available online. Mr. Isaac Elizondo, Regional Vice President. We analyze disaggregated data and root causes of race disparities that impact the organization/'s programs, portfolios, and the populations served. If you file an 1120-S, use Line 1. Gross receipts include all revenue in whatever form received or accrued, including revenue from sales of product or services, interest, dividends, rents, royalties, fees, or commissions reduced by returns and allowances. The City of San Antonio is available to assist with information and referrals to additional programs that can help your business. This delivery of programs was achieved through several different methods of COVID-19 relief such as: Apr 28, 2023 (The Expresswire) -- Microfinance Market | Outlook 2023-2028 | Pre and Post-COVID Research is Covered, Report Information | Newest 131 Pages. Applications with the highest score based on the methodology below will be considered and funded first. A policy that refers to donor information collected on the website is also not sufficient as the policy must be comprehensive and applicable to both online and offline donors. The combined experience and efforts of our leadership, investors, donors, banks and municipalities allowed LiftFund to develop products we know small businesses require if they are going to survive an unforeseen crisis that no one was prepared for. Opt-out: The charity has a written privacy policy published on its website which enables donors to tell the charity to remove their names and contact information from lists the charity shares or sells. A forensic investigation company has advised University of Fort Hare to alert University of Pretoria that its alumnus Professor Edwin Ijeoma submitted an application for a PhD that he later received using fake qualifications. They should be prepared by an independent accountant with oversight from an audit committee. At the time of application, I was eligible for the loan. Valorie Anne Reynolds is the proud owner of Chica Verde, a vintage home dcor shop in San Antonio, Texas, with a niche in outdoor dcor that features Texas plants. Tax-exempt businesses, hobby businesses, gambling businesses, residential builders, speculative real estate investors, government entities and sexually-oriented businesses are not eligible. P.O. If my business has already received COVID funding in the past, am I eligible to apply for this grant? San Antonio City Council approved the plan last month, followed by a review and approval of the implementation strategy by the Economic and Workforce Development Committee.