Would you like to use your experiences to influence the South Thames Network?
We are looking for patients, carers or family members of people affected by sickle cell or thalassaemia within the South Thames region to volunteer as Patient Reps.
How you choose to get involved is up to you, but some of the ways you can contribute include:
• Attending occasional network business meetings
• Supporting our patient events
• Reviewing patient information
• Helping to distribute Red Cell News
• Sharing your experience in Red Cell News and our website
To register your interest, please complete this short form: https://goo.gl/forms/77ed8tTR4qXdGz5I3
If you have any questions or would like some more information about the role of Patient Reps please email Eleanor on firstname.lastname@example.org